Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.

Go down 
+8
Lord Melbury
Freathy
GreenSam
mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
Coxside_Green
Greenskin
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:16 am

punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God give me strength

Ha ha ha ha ! Check out the young Wycombe fan's expression in photo 19.......... 'FFS are you for real ????????'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength
Ha ha ha ha ! Check out the young Wycombe fan's expression in photo 19.......... 'FFS are you for real ????????'
Not just the kid though - the whole thing just looks inane, one flew over the cuckoos nest comes to mind!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 am

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength
I wonder what he was more amazed by - the daft bumpkins at the fanfest or the utter shiteness team them they support.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God give me strength
St. Lawrence's on tour Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's Ian and Chris' verdict on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:29 pm

lol! 

janners ! janners !

embarrassing on and off the pitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Jesus Wept
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Jesus Wept

lol! Go on Punchy,only six quid for hours of pleasure!:lol

Janners! Janners!lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:31 am

Other clubs with similar potential seem to acquire facilities that inspire and welcome the more sophisticated, latent fanbase.

Thanks to our self promoting, simple minds, we revel in our parochiality.

Aviva got it so right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:09 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The very last thing Brent wants is PAFC to be promoted anytime soon .
This would mean higher gates and in turn  would make his mini-stand argument an absolute joke, then again making PAFC "mark time" for 2 years until his development is complete...the 3M that the club still owes in unsecured debts..not to mention the 600k-1M that the reluctant bidder is LENDING the club every year just to keep us as relegation fodder.
He will call in the debt once he has his development mark my words, the Wolf always gets his pound of flesh in the end.
My disbelief is aimed at the average johnny janner and how they have bought all this pro Brent bullshit.
Must be in the water. Very Sad.
Will JB be deducting the money he has taken out of the club from the amount he has supposedly lent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:15 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Dunno about penny dropping, on the payroll more like.

To me, it just seems like too much 'dead' money has been spent.

Jimmy is still relatively young, with the very good boy report.  I can't see administration happening under his name.

I actually believe Jimmy's plan is to complete developments and leave a club (seemingly) on the up, circa 2 years.  He has a buyer.

Your version makes sense also, anyones guess.
Yeah. Brent's a smooth player and knows how to get things his own way without alienating the majority. He gets what he wants nine times out of ten too. He's street smart and knows how to play politics- he's no blunderer. He'll know exactly what another admin would do for his reputation  in the city of his biggest customer base and his popularity in the city. I too think he'll be sold up in two years with Argyle improving on the field (possibly looking at the top end of this league), the stand built and the majority of fans supportive of his reign. As I said, he's a smooth customer. As for the balloon debt, that's a tougher one to answer. Will we hoard money? Will we sell all youth? Will we sell a lease on the stadium? Will Brent/ the new owner loan us it? A combination of all perhaps? For all JB's faults, he isn't crass like Todd. He generally appreciates the value of PR and keeping enough people on his side to be successful in life. To have all those facilities in Plymouth he'll know it's suicide to send us into the abyss again. I think we'll find a way out of going into admin somehow.
Sorry but don't agree with that bit. Seeing as tho the last 2 seasons have been our worst in history and this season, at the moment, doesn't look like being anything to write home about. People, as seen by the planning, do not bother much unless it directly involves them, which comes down to what they pay and what is being served up for that price. With that JB will not be popular with the majority but just the usual suspect minority that grab at any little titbit on other to further their campaign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm

I must doff my hat to you all....you've certainly proved that you can be even more negative than usual........I just hope you've all got suicide watch cover in place.....we wouldn't want to lose any of you before the new Grandstand is opened.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:50 pm

No suicidal thoughts here, dear boy. I'm fast losing interest in Argyle and football in general.

Anyone who can devote time, energy and money on the now terminally parochial outfit at HP, is the really sad act.

Who's goin Scunny ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

ZYPH wrote:
I must doff my hat to you all....you've certainly proved that you can be even more negative than usual........I just hope you've all got suicide watch cover in place.....we wouldn't want to lose any of you before the new Grandstand is opened.
Tbf, if ATD wasn't the den of negativity you bang on and on and on about, you'd be pretty much redundant.

Irony really goes over your head dunnit?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Anyone who can devote time, energy and money on the now terminally parochial outfit at HP, is the really sad act.

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I knew you'd say something like that, Sad Act lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:59 pm

How exactly does taking an interest in the goings on with things PAFC and Central Park have anything to do with suicide?
If it so negative why do you post here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Tbf, if ATD wasn't the den of negativity you bang on and on and on about, you'd be pretty much redundant.

Irony really goes over your head dunnit?

Not really......It just seems to be like a stuck gramophone needle......it just needs a nudge now and again.....so we can hear another tune to relieve the tedious boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:28 pm

mcfry wrote:
How exactly does taking an interest in the goings on with things PAFC and Central Park have anything to do with suicide?

Because as an Argyle supporter of many years my opinion is just as important as yours mcfry......I'm assuming we still live in a free society....but I'm sure you will tell me if we're not.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
come to scunny be an avviva for the dAY jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 pm

ZYPH wrote:
mcfry wrote:
Because as an Argyle supporter of many years my opinion is just as important as yours mcfry......
In your opinion...

If you the think the opinions of Argyle supporters carry equal weight, then you are mistaken.
Nothing to do with a free society at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Go on zippy, relieve the boredom start a brill fred!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I can just imagine it.
The alarm going off at 04.30 having to force yourself out of bed wishing you'd never been born, quick shower then maybe a few rushed bits of toast and a cup of tea,then head off down to the park and ride to meet up with the other like-minded Avivas to get on the bus which leaves at 0600 sharp.
All the usual suspects are there..Cobi, Sue the bucket rattler, Zee Zan to name a few.
Forget about having a sneaky bevvy because the next 17 odd hours is going to be dry as a bone and as dull as dishwater, you stare inanely out the window for the next seven hours listening to Cobi and Greensam discussing the best formations and players from one of the worst Argyle sides in the history of the club,you really really would rather be somewhere else.
Finally you arrive at lovely Scunthorpe a chemically induced industrial paradise of the North, once the coach parks up the Avivas rush off the bus, autograph books in hand towards the direction of the Black Pasty just arriving containing the Argyle squad Ian Newell and Chris Webb..with a bit of luck they hope to be on Greens on screen tomorrow.
You skulk off on your own in a vain and desperate attempt to find a boozer but with Glandford Park being stuck in the middle of an industrial estate all you can find is a Nandos and a KFC, you settle for the latter and after half an hour picking at your greasy bargain bucket you decide to enter the ground.
The game is a non-starter and Argyle lose 3-1, after checking up on your i phone you realize that Argyle have failed to register a single win at Glandford  Park......ever.
You trudge back on to the Aviva bus for another 6-7 hours of listening to drivel,at this point you are ready to slash your wrists. The bus gets back to the park and ride at 1am the next day.

Then you wake up sweating, its all been a bad dream  No affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 pm

We won there in 2010. I think it was 2010 I really cannot be bothered to check. Other than that I reckon you are spot on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Steady on Ginge!

Luv

Sad Act Cool 
I can just imagine it.
The alarm going off at 04.30 having to force yourself out of bed wishing you'd never been born, quick shower then maybe a few rushed bits of toast and a cup of tea,then head off down to the park and ride to meet up with the other like-minded Avivas to get on the bus which leaves at 0600 sharp.
All the usual suspects are there..Cobi, Sue the bucket rattler, Zee Zan to name a few.
Forget about having a sneaky bevvy because the next 17 odd hours is going to be dry as a bone and as dull as dishwater, you stare inanely out the window for the next seven hours listening to Cobi and Greensam discussing the best formations and players from one of the worst Argyle sides in the history of the club,you really really would rather be somewhere else.
Finally you arrive at lovely Scunthorpe a chemically induced industrial paradise of the North, once the coach parks up the Avivas rush off the bus, autograph books in hand towards the direction of the Black Pasty just arriving containing the Argyle squad Ian Newell and Chris Webb..with a bit of luck they hope to be on Greens on screen tomorrow.
You skulk off on your own in a vain and desperate attempt to find a boozer but with Glandford Park being stuck in the middle of an industrial estate all you can find is a Nandos and a KFC, you settle for the latter and after half an hour picking at your greasy bargain bucket you decide to enter the ground.
The game is a non-starter and Argyle lose 3-1, after checking up on your i phone you realize that Argyle have failed to register a single win at Glandford  Park......ever.
You trudge back on to the Aviva bus for another 6-7 hours of listening to drivel,at this point you are ready to slash your wrists. The bus gets back to the park and ride at 1am the next day.

Then you wake up sweating, its all been a bad dream  No affraid
It is mind blowing to think people really want to do that, i don't know if i admire them or think they are not playing with a full deck. scunthope sound;s like a fun place though!jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next