Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.

Go down 
+8
Lord Melbury
Freathy
GreenSam
mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
Coxside_Green
Greenskin
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. Empty
PostSubject: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Any deluded young avivas or brent worshipers look away now!No investment in the team will in the long run leave us with a shite team, but also worrying signs that shezza's starting to get found out with his long ball england style tactics, and his policy of recruiting big but limited donkeys! argyle should be a top side in this crap division but i dont see that happening with brents no ambition ministand mindset and sheridans hope for the best hoof it anywhere gameplan.we could be marooned in this league for the next ten years or so!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 pm

But we'll have one of the best bottom tier stadiums and the Aviva leadership will boast loudly from their perch in the shelf jocolor 

Geddon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
But we'll have one of the best bottom tier stadiums  and the Aviva leadership will boast loudly from their perch in the shelf jocolor 

Geddon.
Jimmy's ministand will have more of a Plate rack than a shelf!jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Sheridan is what he is in my opinion, just an average L2 manager certainly no-where near the standard of Tisdale or Ainsworth but more then capable of retaining L2 status which fits in well with Harry Potters intent of doing just enough to tread water till he has his 50 million development........then Armageddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:42 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sheridan is what he is in my opinion, just an average L2 manager certainly no-where near the standard of Tisdale or Ainsworth but more then capable of retaining L2 status which fits in well with Harry Potters intent of doing just enough to tread water till he has his 50 million development........then Armageddon
No manager with any pedigree is going to work for argyle thats the bottom line, one look at brents budget and they will run a mile! though i've just read the match thread on the farm, i must say a bobi cudge/x throbber combination looks like an option for jimmy!geek
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
No manager with any pedigree is going to work for argyle thats the bottom line, one look at brents budget and they will run a mile! though i've just read the match thread on the farm, i must say a bobi cudge/x throbber combination looks like an option for jimmy!geek
Sheridan has got pedigree.He won this division 2 years ago with Chesterfield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God give me strength
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:22 pm

I don't blame Shezza for who he can sign. I'm sure he'd love to add another forward for instance but is probably reminded he has the kids to work with.

Last season the inexperienced Fletch had to make do with non-league forwards plus kids. Shezza's been afforded the next step up, 2 players with league experience, one of them very limited experience and the other is still convalescing. They shouldn't really be on the same pitch together but there's no real alternative options. The players know this, they also know this isn't a club looking to be promoted anytime soon, apparently it shows in their performances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:31 pm

The very last thing Brent wants is PAFC to be promoted anytime soon .
This would mean higher gates and in turn  would make his mini-stand argument an absolute joke, then again making PAFC "mark time" for 2 years until his development is complete...the 3M that the club still owes in unsecured debts..not to mention the 600k-1M that the reluctant bidder is LENDING the club every year just to keep us as relegation fodder.
He will call in the debt once he has his development mark my words, the Wolf always gets his pound of flesh in the end.
My disbelief is aimed at the average johnny janner and how they have bought all this pro Brent bullshit.
Must be in the water. Very Sad.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

God give me strength
Why do you do it to yourself, Punch!!?? lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
This would mean higher gates and in turn  would make his mini-stand argument an absolute joke, then again making PAFC "mark time" for 2 years until his development is complete...the 3M that the club still owes in unsecured debts..not to mention the 600k-1M that the reluctant bidder is LENDING the club every year just to keep us as relegation fodder.
He will call in the debt once he has his development mark my words, the Wolf always gets his pound of flesh in the end.
My disbelief is aimed at the average johnny janner and how they have bought all this pro Brent bullshit.
The greens on screen images looks like the Royston Vesey village fete, are they local punchy are they local! everyone of em has the same dna...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
The greens on screen images looks like the Royston Vesey village fete, are they local punchy are they local! everyone of em has the same dna...

Its very very sad Suffered in so much as the Banker that they all blindly adore is going to screw them all over by denying them a venue to hold their Aviva fests in the first place.
The irony is astounding, "there are none so blind as those that will not see"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:00 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Its very very sad Suffered in so much as the Banker that they all blindly adore is going to screw them all over by denying them a venue to hold their Aviva fests in the first place.
The irony is astounding, "there are none so blind as those that will not see"
It is staggering that these people can be taken in by the "quivering lip" bollocks that was fed to them by the superfans, i agree administration is the most likely outcome once jimmy leaves homepark never to return.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

I wont totally dismiss another administration but still think our latest sponsor has few crumbs to grab. His involvement doesn't make sense otherwise, unless of course he's being funded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
I wont totally dismiss another administration but still think our latest sponsor has few crumbs to grab.  His involvement doesn't make sense otherwise, unless of course he's being funded.

It will all unfold, and on one thing that can be guaranteed ..the ATD dissidents will be proved right .....Yet again.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 pm

The performance today was not good..... all the usual issues manifesting themselves from the playing side - and totally reflecting the crap that's being served up by Brent and his board of incompetents
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:31 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
I wont totally dismiss another administration but still think our latest sponsor has few crumbs to grab.  His involvement doesn't make sense otherwise, unless of course he's being funded.
It will all unfold, and on one thing that can be guaranteed ..the ATD dissidents will be proved right .....Yet again.
It wont all unfold though, it never does.  Just look at Gardner & Todd, not that I hold them fully responsible for where we are now, they don't even get a mention these days never mind being accountable.

The way our club has been raped (for want of a better word) and pillaged disgusts me but those who have allowed it to happen disgust me more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
?? Administration is inevitable. The quivering lip will get his money back including what he has 'paid' for the mini stand. The administration will be convenient ensuring The club will be paying Brent back for years to come, whilst the pesky unsecured creditors and go whistle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Working all day seems like joy compared to getting ripped off to the tune of twenty one pounds to watch brent/superfans version of argyle.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
?? Administration is inevitable. The quivering lip will get his money back including what he has 'paid' for the mini stand. The administration will be convenient ensuring  The club will be paying Brent back for years to come, whilst the pesky unsecured creditors and go whistle.

You may well be correct hence I wont totally dismiss it.  It does leave a huge question mark over our more recent sponsor though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
?? Administration is inevitable. The quivering lip will get his money back including what he has 'paid' for the mini stand. The administration will be convenient ensuring  The club will be paying Brent back for years to come, whilst the pesky unsecured creditors and go whistle.

Exactly, the administration period covered the insecured debts...ie the small business, employee's  and the goons that laid the pitch all got spooned for their cash, the secured baloon debt (3 million quid) plus whatever Brent has loaned the club will be due for re-payment in less then 3 years.
Can anyone who is not banned from Pyongyang  please go over there and educate those Thickos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:02 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

You may well be correct hence I wont totally dismiss it.  It does leave a huge question mark over our more recent sponsor though?
He gets the club and his own personal pet nool, though I notice even nool has been quiet recently. Has the penny dropped?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:22 am

Dunno about penny dropping, on the payroll more like.

To me, it just seems like too much 'dead' money has been spent.

Jimmy is still relatively young, with the very good boy report. I can't see administration happening under his name.

I actually believe Jimmy's plan is to complete developments and leave a club (seemingly) on the up, circa 2 years. He has a buyer.

Your version makes sense also, anyones guess.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Dunno about penny dropping, on the payroll more like.

To me, it just seems like too much 'dead' money has been spent.

Jimmy is still relatively young, with the very good boy report.  I can't see administration happening under his name.

I actually believe Jimmy's plan is to complete developments and leave a club (seemingly) on the up, circa 2 years.  He has a buyer.

Your version makes sense also, anyones guess.
Yeah. Brent's a smooth player and knows how to get things his own way without alienating the majority. He gets what he wants nine times out of ten too. He's street smart and knows how to play politics- he's no blunderer. He'll know exactly what another admin would do for his reputation in the city of his biggest customer base and his popularity in the city. I too think he'll be sold up in two years with Argyle improving on the field (possibly looking at the top end of this league), the stand built and the majority of fans supportive of his reign. As I said, he's a smooth customer. As for the balloon debt, that's a tougher one to answer. Will we hoard money? Will we sell all youth? Will we sell a lease on the stadium? Will Brent/ the new owner loan us it? A combination of all perhaps? For all JB's faults, he isn't crass like Todd. He generally appreciates the value of PR and keeping enough people on his side to be successful in life. To have all those facilities in Plymouth he'll know it's suicide to send us into the abyss again. I think we'll find a way out of going into admin somehow.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:41 am

The balloon debt is obviously a sticking point but I believe it will be negotiated one way or another.  The fans will pay after all.

By the time the club gets to the 'balloon' point, almost 50% would've been paid to all (some already paid in full (club staff)).  Opposition to any renogotiation seems highly unlikely.

Would Jimmy also face the risk of his business being wound up with his loans at risk?  Wouldn't he be on the receiving end?

Oh the 21st century. I'll catch up one day, miserably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.   Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning This Thread Is Very Very Negative.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next