Czarcasm
Les Miserable
Tgwu
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Warning on Portsmouth tickets Empty
PostSubject: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 pm

We have sold more advance tickets for this game then any others. Every block 1 to 14 and all of the grandstands are already at limited.

Portsmouth has been given 1,600 and they will be snapped up in hours rather then days

Tickets for Pompey’s visit to Plymouth go on sale next week.

Kenny Jackett’s side make the familiar trip to Home Park on Saturday, April 14 (3pm kick-off).

Blues fans have been allocated 1,600 seats in the Barn Park Stand for the League One contest. Please note that tickets must be bought in advance.

They go on sale to season ticket holders and former shareholders from 10am on Monday, March 26 (one per season ticket holder/shareholder).

Subject to availability, ticket will then be placed on general sale from 10am on Tuesday, March 27.

The quickest and easiest way to secure your place is by visiting our eticketing site.

But supporters can also call 0345 646 1898 or make a trip to the Frogmore Road ticket office (open between 10am and 5pm from Monday to Friday).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Plymouth Argyle's play-off rivals Portsmouth have sold out their allocation for next month's barnstorming Home Park showdown.

The two 'Dockyard Derby' clubs are set to meet on Saturday April 14 in front of 1,600 travelling supporters.

Games between Argyle and Portsmouth are typically heated encounters and things should be no different in a few weeks' time.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Do you think we'll sell out Big T?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:54 pm

News on home tickets

With over two weeks to go for this game. Info coming out of HP...

Important info for Pompey game: Crowd already into five figures, Portsmouth end sold out already. Don't hang around if you want a ticket. Must be on Argyle database to purchase.

There your answer Les
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Tgwu wrote:
News on home tickets

With over two weeks to go for this game. Info coming out of HP...

Important info for Pompey game: Crowd already into five figures, Portsmouth end sold out already. Don't hang around if you want a ticket. Must be on Argyle database to purchase.
And here's one big reason why football is less and less my bag these days, and shorely reflects those calling the shots at Argyle, let alone the presence of the pasoti troll hanging around. People are sleep walking into a dystopian situation worse than anything Orwell thought of down on the farm. If the computer says no, you can't have bread, a bit like the absolute tragedy happening to millions in India as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:11 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Must be on Argyle database to purchase.

Cheers Big T. Agree with Bees, this is just creepy, laughable and shortsighted.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Must be on Argyle database to purchase.

Cheers Big T.  Agree with Bees, this is just creepy, laughable and shortsighted.

Irony is though, this is one element of Argyles skeleton-staffed village administrative set up that is actually in line with the 'norm' at proper bigger clubs.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Maybe Czar but most of those are probably sold out every week. It's not ideal for hooking potential new supporters is it? Our City has more than it's fair share of non Janners(Hi Pat) like students and military personnel, they'd not be able to buy a ticket for the match. I presume that policy is for this match only, how can you build a purchase history if you can't buy tickets? And presumably this spells the end for pay on the gaters?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Maybe Czar but most of those are probably sold out every week. It's not ideal for hooking potential new supporters is it? Our City has more than it's fair share of non Janners(Hi Pat) like students and military personnel, they'd not be able to buy a ticket for the match. I presume that policy is for this match only, how can you build a purchase history if you can't buy tickets? And presumably this spells the end for pay on the gaters?

I think if you have no purchase history then you'd have to go up and buy one whilst registering your address etc at the same time. At the end of the day it's no real biggie. As far as POTD goes, this becomes more and more of an issue as the crowds get towards capacity. Argyle (justifiably really to an extent) shit themselves regarding away fans in home areas etc. Then of course you have the current hierarchy who won't ever be keen on cash handling by turnstile operators. Time moves on dunnit, even in England's biggest village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:00 pm

Brent has wanted a cash free club for years. Taking everyone's details doesn't stop away fans buying home seats, we all know that. Any club that has lots of regular empty seats will lose a lot of money not taking cash. People just won't bother.

There's also a power issue at stake. Here's a compromise. I'll give my name and address when I buy a ticket if the owners of the business give me their name and address ( their personal address, not business) and also the name and address of any staff who can access my details. Privacy is going to be a massive political headache in the next few years.  One of the reasons I wore my little mask in the avatar at a home game recently, all game. What's the difference between that and say, a painted face ? The stewards were totally dumfounded. I bet they're forewarned now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:23 am

To get on the database you have to have only bought a ticket. I'm still on it even though I haven't had a season ticket since Brent took over as Czarks says that really is no biggie. The lack of turnstiles is the issue it's an easy way to access the football the drop in ticket office experience is a different kettle of fish and takes an exile like me half a day minimum. And before anyone mentions phone sales they ate a joke it's akin to the Glastonbury experience.
I do wonder if the lack of potd relates to Brents paranoia about any of the banned getting in.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:57 pm

BLOCK 15 IS OPEN TO HOME FANS
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
Brent has wanted a cash free club for years. Taking everyone's details doesn't stop away fans buying home seats, we all know that. Any club that has lots of regular empty seats will lose a lot of money not taking cash. People just won't bother.

There's also a power issue at stake. Here's a compromise. I'll give my name and address when I buy a ticket if the owners of the business give me their name and address ( their personal address, not business) and also the name and address of any staff who can access my details. Privacy is going to be a massive political headache in the next few years.  One of the reasons I wore my little mask in the avatar at a home game recently, all game. What's the difference between that and say, a painted face ? The stewards were totally dumfounded. I bet they're forewarned now.

Is that really you? lol!

I mean this in a nice way Beez, but you’re a little bit bonkers. clown flower
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Tgwu wrote:
BLOCK 15 IS OPEN TO HOME FANS
Waiting til Block 18 gets opened so I can wave digits and weinys at the Portsmuff lot.

All from behind me mask, obvs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Is that really you? lol!

A little bit?  He's a total whack job.

...and he's wondering why the the stewards look "dumfounded".  How 'unaware' you look like a nutcase is it possible to be?

All he needs now is the jester hat jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Is that really you? lol!

Yep, it's a traditional Peruvian mask in Argyle colours. Wards off evil doings. I thought my Cornish tartan bow tie with an open necked shirt was a nice mock sartorial touch. Lights and holly on the hat. jocolor
In my head it supported the Je suis Punchy thing. I object to the surveillance dossier culture developing at the club. Charlton fans have had run ins with dossiers too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:51 pm

I like Bees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:01 pm

Rickler wrote:
 He's a total whack job.

...and he's wondering why the the stewards look "dumfounded".  How 'unaware' you look like a nutcase is it possible to be?

Oh, I was aware alright. That's how it is when you're making a point, a protest even. A fine dividing line to catch them on the hop and not attract a confrontation. I thought the turnstile would be the biggest problem, but that was easy peasy.

Still, your mask comments are kinda rich coming from the wannabe Lone Ranger, donchafink ?
Hi ho silver, away. Did you ever dress up as a cowboy ? wide trousers, white hat and revolvers ? There's still time. Geddon. Or are you a hallowe'en sorta guy when everyone does it ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Block 16 open online
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Blocks 1 to 15, 132 seats are left, some blocks as sold out. block 16 is open online
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:29 am

Update

In all blocks 1 to 15 and all Mayflowers Stands there are 134 seats left. (some time they will find more to sell in the Mayflower stands) Plenty of seats in block 16
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:32 am

Just got a ticket in block 1, only a few individual tickets left in the Demport apparently, thought I would contribute to Jimmys pension pot for the second time this season.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Just got a ticket in block 1, only a few individual tickets left in the Demport apparently, thought I would contribute to Jimmys pension pot for the second time this season.

7 in block 1, 5 in block 2  0 in block 3, 1 in block 4, 7 in block 5, 4 in block 6, 2 in block 7.

Blocks 16, 98 seats
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:56 pm

Looks like I got into block 1 just in time TG cheers, gonna be a sell out cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning on Portsmouth tickets   Warning on Portsmouth tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning on Portsmouth tickets
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next