Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.

Go down 
+13
downthetrack
Greenskin
Dougie
Czarcasm
`rgill
Nick
Chemical Ali
Freathy
argylepaul
Rickler
Tgwu
lawnmowerman
Tringreen
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. Empty
PostSubject: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm going to go with 2-1 to us!

Barnet to have a man sent off.

Crowd 5600
Back to top Go down

Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm going for a 3-2 win for us. Young, Chadwick and Hemmings. I'll be listening on Player and relaying what's going on in the chatroom for our overseas contingent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 pm

chat box has been good on match days.............

and there's a forecasting league............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

I will go with a 2-1 win for the mighty greens jocolor

I like the chat room Tring I just wish I could use more than one finger to type Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 pm

2-1 to the mighty greens. I will be in my seat coz Im a proper fan lol!

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 pm

2 - 0 to us. We have had another week for the new boys to blend in
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:08 pm

I think I am right in saying predictions go here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It makes it easier for Pete...
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 pm

I am going for 1-1, and Horst Jankowski's 'A Walk in the Black Forest' to serenade the fans as they make their way home. Crowd: 5801
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 pm

2-0 Argyle. Chadwick and Walton

I'm on Fans Trust Kiosk duty tonight, so if you see a fat dark-haired bloke in one of the Trust booths, say hi. Despite what some say, I'm quite normal and perfectly friendly Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 pm

I think Walton and Wotton together is too negative, so I'm hoping Walton is left on the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm

2-1 win after going one down after 17 minutes.

A rousing second half performance under the lights with an onslaught in the final 3 minutes giving Argyle all 3 points via a Chadwick header from a rebound off the crossbar. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Careful Enjoy Life. Tringy will be after you soon for not using the Prediction League thread. I blame Monti for starting the thread though Razz
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Argo 1-2 Barnet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Well I got my wish. Walton on the bench Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Team-

Argyle (4-4-2): 23 Jake Cole; 28 Paul Bignot, 5 Darren Purse, 22 Maxime Blanchard, 14 Onismor Bhasera; 15 Luke Young, 20 Conor Hourihane, 19 Paul Wotton, 31 Ashley Hemmings; 29 Nick Chadwick, 32 Alex MacDonald.

Substitutes: 1 Romain Larrieu (gk), 2 Durrell Berry, 7 Luke Daley, 8 Simon Walton, 9 Juhvel Tsoumou.

Macdonald starts, but Lennox misses out through injury.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

We're going to win. I can smell it. Although that may be the sausages cooking...
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Good to see Walton on the bench. Maybe we will be more attacki.g than normal
Not a big turn out tonight really pisspoor number of away fans less than hundred
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Argyle player about piss poor as the goal scoring record of Exeter shitty.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

A steaming pile of dogshit would make a better manager than fletcher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Absolute tosh...glad i wasn't there, listened on AW and that was painful enough! Fail to beat fellow bottom feeders like Barnet at home then you deserve to be relegated imho. I don't care what all the Fletcher lovers have to say...draws are as good as it gets for us it seems, Fletcher is shite and this result proves it. Relegation now almost confirmed.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
A steaming pile of dogshit would make a better manager than fletcher
with or without a mentor?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

What now seems clear, is that we can't rely on our players and management to drag us out of this mess, by improving, and being 'better' than the dross all around us.

We now have to pin our hopes on two teams simply being more shit than us. Simple as that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Just think of all those new grounds you could travel to next season cheers

and we will be able to impress a whole new breed of away fans with our big flag

see ? it's not so bad just look how far we have come clown
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 pm

I predict that someone will mention that our drummer was better than their drummer
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Some still don't believe we will be ejected from the football league. Even after tonight's pathetic debacle. It wasn't a must win they'll say. We're out of the bottom 2 they'll say (ignoring the fact we're actually joint bottom on points and the teams below us have a game in hand). We're now edging into March and we're still BOTTOM! What will Argo fans do? Fack all that's what! I bet that posh banker scumbag brent and his useless 'board' will still be made welcome in the Dem'port by the cap doffing, ever so grateful, "at least we still got Argo to support" aviva mugs.

WE HAVE NOT BEEN SAVED

BRENT OUT
FLETCHER OUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.   Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well. Empty

Back to top Go down

Barnet Predictions? Can turn this thread into the Matchday thread as well.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next