Tringreen
Dane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Refreshing to see a club interacting with fans, not superfans or real fans, just fans.
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm

seadog wrote:
Refreshing to see a club interacting with fans, not superfans or real fans, just fans.
Yeah, he has his own sub-forum and answers pretty much anything provided it is not related to contracts or transfers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Brent engages with the fans as well. In fact a couple of them are really close friends!

The only problem with Brent's fan engagement is that he tends to say one thing and do something completely different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:34 pm

he even lets one of them drive him to away games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 pm

CPFC2013 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Exeter has that pleasure!
Who Shocked

One thing about Holloway is he does not seem to seem bothered about signing defenders
He was like that with us, I seem to remember him signing Fallon and Easter and then it play them. I think he even said you can never have too many strikers.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
CPFC2013 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Who Shocked

One thing about Holloway is he does not seem to seem bothered about signing defenders
He was like that with us, I seem to remember him signing Fallon and Easter and then it play them. I think he even said you can never have too many strikers.
Calling Fallon and Easter 'strikers' seems a bit of a stretch...
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
CPFC2013 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Who Shocked

I sometimes have visions of Holloway in training of telling the defenders to just "erm kick it about amongst yourselves or whatever defenders do".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

holloway is still the bridesmaid
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3