Dane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:16 pm

I have a wife, father in law, two Brother in laws and all the Cousins, Uncles and Aunts that come with them that support Charlton! Its unbearable when they are all together! Even my kids preferred to wear the Charlton kit to Argyle's one!

Maybe my kids are not as daft as they look! Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 pm

My son has a Man U kit so it can be worse lol I am hoping that as time goes by he will see the error of his ways, or failing that I will just slap him Laughing 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Mine both support Chelsea now! Mad 

Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Dont worry, I supported Liverpool until I was twelve. Then I sort of realised football is not about winning but about supporting you're local team.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:12 pm

CPFC2013 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Dont worry, I supported Liverpool until I was twelve. Then I sort of realised football is not about winning but about supporting you're local team.
Well I supported Spurs. In my defence that was during the period I'd been living in London and then Surrey, before my parents moved to Exeter.

In which case I should have probably have been supporting one out of Orient, West Ham, Palace or - god forbid - Aldershot.

(I'll get me glory-hunting coat).
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:15 pm

I've bought my 5 month old the man united home and away kit. And man united welly boots for when he is a little older. I did mention that he could get an argyle one but the Missus won't allow it.
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 pm

What I find sad is 30-40 year olds who live near me but support Man U despite never having been to a match in their lives, but to be honest I do not get to bothered by them as it is there life.
The only thing that I find surprising is where Brighton found their other 20k loyal fans from Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 pm

United fans who don't go to games are annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 pm

I thought Brighton & Palace were the best of mates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Dane. wrote:
United fans who don't go to games are annoying.

All United fans are annoying.
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:19 pm

knecht wrote:
I thought Brighton & Palace were the best of mates?
Well we should be considering they gave us Glenn Murray for free Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  and also they fact they let us beat them at their ground considering most of their fans were already making travel plans for Wembley Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I genuinely do not like them as they are up themselves, they think they are a cut above. But really if they never got their sugar daddy in then they would not even be in the championship. There are no other teams I wish bad upon but I would dearly love to see them taken down a peg or two. We destroyed their dreams of going up at the Amex but they still bleat on about how they are the better team. They go on about how Bridge loved BHA but he fecked off at the first opportunity. I could say more but i have realised I am rambling on another teams forum about another team lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 pm

I wouldn't worry about it CPFC, we get lots of people on here rambling about a lot of things. I find it quite restful at the moment being on holiday till Tuesday. Then its back to the grindstone. Mad 

Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:42 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it CPFC, we get lots of people on here rambling about a lot of things. I find it quite restful at the moment being on holiday till Tuesday. Then its back to the grindstone. Mad 
If I started rambing about Brighton the servers would not be able to cope and the site would crash Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Sounds like jealousy to me. Very Happy  Enjoy your holiday.
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:03 pm

knecht wrote:
Sounds like jealousy to me. Very Happy  Enjoy your holiday.
Why would I be jealous of Brighton lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:27 pm

i know a Brighton supporter who told me the reason Poyet was got rid of, was because of some dodgy match fixing stuff...obviously only a rumour, but it is strange that noone has confirmed the reason why he had to leave
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
i know a Brighton supporter who told me the reason Poyet was got rid of, was because of some dodgy match fixing stuff...obviously only a rumour, but it is strange that noone has confirmed the reason why he had to leave
He is currently supposed to be taking legal action against the club so nobody can comment as it is.
What makes me laugh is the weed fans are now trying to say that it was Holloway who shit in our dressing room at the amex as a way of motivating the team.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Its on yahoo news about Holloway.
Pardue being touted as replacement.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-holloway-encouraged-despite-defeat-183717595.html

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 pm

To sack Mr Holloway after just two matches would be extremely kneejerk. He deserves to be given longer after the miracle of getting a very ordinary Palace to the Premier, Unless something has happened behind the scenes that we are unaware of.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Holloway took over when they were top, it was Freedman's work and team that got promoted?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:00 pm

And it was a strange step for Freedman to take in moving to Bolton. Maybe something is not right behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Freedman didn't steer them through the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:07 pm

knecht wrote:
And it was a strange step for Freedman to take in moving to Bolton. Maybe something is not right behind the scenes.
Can't be as bad as at Home Park, shorely ! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Holloway took over when they were top, it was Freedman's work and team that got promoted?
Indeed. However, that side was never a title topping team on paper. Holloway still did well enough to get them over the line.
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:24 pm

This is a post by Steve Browett the CPFC co-owner, posted toady at 2.48pm.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246410

I really do not think he is going anywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holloway is still the bridesmaid    holloway is still the bridesmaid  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

holloway is still the bridesmaid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next