Dane
Richard Blight
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

The pitch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 pm

You should invite him over for t. I can imagine the amount of crap served up in your house is enough to last a football season.

Or are you a lonely old fool in a bed sit these days. Bless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 pm

You fail to convince me so I'm a sad lonely old man in a bedsit????? Fecking hell Dane you really are convincing in a discussion aren't you. Lets look at the evidence here shall we. You have heard something on the QT from a bloke/lady nobody but you knows the identity of that the Argyle groundsman has had to supply all the stuff he has to work with for this season. As it's common for work people to supply everything they work with themselves throughout the land, but especially at Argyle, this must be a fact. Ok I see my mistake here and con(seed) it must be all true then as the info is from your very own source which is never wrong or made up. It wasn't the attempted insult that convinced me it was your compelling argument and facts. I also cannot live in a house and a bedsit at the same time so don't mix your accommodation up or it sort of loses something in translation.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Wow. I didn't think you could get any more boring until I read that.

You have the personality of a plank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Dane, has anyone ever told you that continually stealing other people's lines is NOT a way to make you more acceptable on a website. I know you want to be loved and taken into the fold but it isn't going to happen like that. I mean lets face it, you haven't ever made stuff up before have you. At least I'm my own plank and haven't been made into somebody else's puppet just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Negativity rules.....nowt good in anything PAFC.....yer gotta hate somefink and the poor pitches turn this week.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 pm

I didn't know anyone had used it. I don't care what people think of me. Probs the only thing we have in common to be fair
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 am

I see ejh has now asked the question regarding this over on Pyongyangs Rumours & Conjecture Board....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 am

I expect there will be a new forum created on pasoti to discuss this debate and ridicule it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Perhaps they grew something "special" under the floodlights during the closed season.    I did see a bloke with a garden fork sitting outside Tesco begging last June mind you.   His placard did say "bullshit needed".    It's all falling into place now.
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Perhaps they grew something "special" under the floodlights during the closed season.    I did see a bloke with a garden fork sitting outside Tesco begging last June mind you.   His placard did say "bullshit needed".    It's all falling into place now.

That is funny sensible.......not boring at all......did you borrow that from elsewhere ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 am

Tried to pask questions on pasoti but my post was edited and put in rumours. ATD seems to be a swear word on there, my post didnt make sense after it had been through editing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:18 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I see ejh has now asked the question regarding this over on Pyongyangs Rumours & Conjecture Board....
He has but it's already been cleansed so that the OP doesn't make sense Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 am

To use pasoti you have to be an idiot, to believe those wankers you need to be thick as shyte.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:49 am

ejh wrote:
Tried to pask questions on pasoti but my post was edited and put in rumours.  ATD seems to be a swear word on there, my post didnt make sense after it had been through editing
That site is not for fans, only sheep (and appearently pigs) - keep up the work against the Stazi!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 am

Bandwagon wrote:
ejh wrote:
Tried to pask questions on pasoti but my post was edited and put in rumours.  ATD seems to be a swear word on there, my post didnt make sense after it had been through editing
That site is not for fans, only sheep (and appearently pigs) - keep up the work against the Stazi!!

So there is an amnesty for banned users but you are still not allowed to mention ATD? Good old 2faced - the leper who just keeps on giving Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 am

ejh wrote:
What do expect from Newallini and his black-shirts, ejh. Discuss it on here. At least you know it won't be cleansed by the Stasi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 am

ejh wrote:

Now there's a surprise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
ejh wrote:

So there is an amnesty for banned users but you are still not allowed to mention ATD? Good old 2faced - the leper who just keeps on giving Very Happy
2faced is on one today isn't he!! Perhaps he's not happy because his spaceship wouldn't start this morning! Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 am

Well lord pig has said this is completely untrue on the farm and infact this rumour caused great amusement.

So if the pig says it's not true, it can't be true.

Just like when he said his Flickr account was for mod purposes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:49 am

I like this quote from the farm by Pafcintheplace responding to Newell's absolute denial that the pitch story is true:

Sounds like some saddo's have made up a crock of shit. Why do that, seriously, why? Facepalm

I don't know Pafcintheplace why would some saddo's make up a crock of shit? Like Webb and Newell blaming the club employee for making the threats to me as Greenman. Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:45 am

And the hotel isn't going to be seven storeys high ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 am

and...."I have left pasoti"

this could be worthy of its own thread and it could be one of the longest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:16 pm

GOB wrote:
and...."I have left pasoti"

this could be worthy of its own thread and it could be one of the longest!
Laughing 

I don't own Pasoti!!!!!!!

Despite an article in a paper from a few years ago quoting him as the co-owner aswell as an interview on BBC Radio Devon (thanks to Greensonscreen) where he is also named as the co-owner just a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 pm

And I have no mod powers.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 pm

i dont hold a position at the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pitch!   The pitch! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pitch!
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next