greensleeves
Dane
mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:08 pm

green_genie wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
green_genie wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
If Jimmy doesn't read it then his 'boys' certainly do and are no doubt reporting back anything of interest.  I bet there's a bit of a naughty list compiled somewhere.  Happy to be on it as it's far better than selling out for a place in the inner sanctum Razz 
I got a raft of emails and calls the other week to ask me to remove a snippet that JB said was subject to a confidentiality clause with PCC.

Quick search proved that Leigh Rapson had told the same info a month previous and it was still on site
I think when I posted it wasn't subject to confidentiality as it was still heresay. I got told about the civic centre plans 3 months ago by a mate who's involved
It was the PCC staff to Derry' s bit he got upset about
Don't think PCC staff have been consulted about it
This one Rickler.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:31 pm

What...the one that was posted last night at 11.35pm?Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
What...the one that was posted last night at 11.35pm?Very Happy 
Not that one, the one at 2335 is the one he means! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm

The post contained information about the council staff moving to Derry's.

Only the staff hadn't been consulted about this.

lol! 

Oops did I breach confidentiality? popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The post contained information about the council staff moving to Derry's.

Only the staff hadn't been consulted about this.

lol! 

Oops did I breach confidentiality? popcorn 
The staff have been briefed anyway. No more confidential than waitrose going down by pavilions.

JB's team has got more leaks than a colander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Anyone know how come Akkeron listed the civic hall deal as one of its building projects last year, way before they had even been made preferred bidder?

Shome mishtake shurely Mr Brent? That would either make you psychic or a deal had already been struck in private?

I bet his lip quivered when he received the good news recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Anyone know how come Akkeron listed the civic hall deal as one of its building projects last year, way before they had even been made preferred bidder?

Shome mishtake shurely Mr Brent? That would either make you psychic or a deal had already been struck in private?

I bet his lip quivered when he received the good news recently.
I imagine the deal was done a long time ago.

Infact i'd be willing to put good money on it being a sealed deal about the same time as Brent "saved" Argyle.

Just a guess mind....Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Me too Yea Man. If I was a rival bidder who'd spent money compiling a quote for the same job I'd be a tad pissed off to discover it had already been promised so there was no point in going to the trouble of quoting the council.

Some very strange goings on in Plymouth these days.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 pm

The civic centre came along after the purchase of argyle, the preferred bidder status was confirmed ages ago but there have been a lot of legal wrangling a to iron out prior to the deal being made public.

5 companies expressed interest in the civic building it was whittled down to two and then of course one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Thats right Leigh but Akkeron were listing it as one of their developments an awfully long time ago. See the link supplied by green genie earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:53 am

Why do councils go through the sham of tendering like this? I have wasted months of my life tendering ( on albeit much smaller projects) that turn out to be already promised before the tenders go out. I have also lost tenders as being deemed to small a company to deliver but then gone on the deliver the project as sub contractor to the winning bidder for more money than I tendered for in the first place. Very Happy 
These rules on tendering we're designed to stop behind closed doors deals and get the best deals for the ratepayers in an open and transparent manner, what was the reason for councils to go back to the bad old days?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 am

I was once interviewed for a job that had been filled the day before. God alone knows why they interviewed me at all. Obviously I didn't know that was the case at the time. I only found out about 3 years later, purely by chance, directly from the successful applicant so it definitely happened. It was the same principle moved from a commercial context to the personal. Bloody annoyed I was but after all that time there was no point in complaining about it. I suppose we like to think that countries like Italy or Pakistan or Russia are riddled with corruption and we aren't but that isn't the case. We're just a bit better at it and a little more discreet. Usually.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 pm

As I post (but probably not for much longer) there's a thread on the main board over there about Foot Anstey refusing to contribute towards the Michael Foot memorial.

So one wealthy company says it hasn't got the spare cash to make a donation and gets slated for it. While another wealthy company says it hasn't got the spare cash to pay its own staff the money they're owed and gets the money raised for it by its customers.

Still. All helps to ensure most people don't notice the important debates going on on the ministand miniforum - especially now it's got onto the lack of a proper bar for supporters, amongst other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Peggy wrote:
As I post (but probably not for much longer) there's a thread on the main board over there about Foot Anstey refusing to contribute towards the Michael Foot memorial.

So one wealthy company says it hasn't got the spare cash to make a donation and gets slated for it. While another wealthy company says it hasn't got the spare cash to pay its own staff the money they're owed and gets the money raised for it by its customers.

Still. All helps to ensure most people don't notice the important debates going on on the ministand miniforum - especially now it's got onto the lack of a proper bar for supporters, amongst other things.
Im just grateful there will be a ministand i wont sit in and a gash team i wont shell out my hard earned to support, cheers jimmy!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Newell has another dig at John Lloyd, and a more veiled dig at Graham Clark now.

FFS Ian, if you can't grasp the crux of the concerns Graham Clark is raising in the new Mini-Stand forum, you're even thicker than we all thought you were!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=78843&start=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Newell has another dig at John Lloyd, and a more veiled dig at Graham Clark now.

FFS Ian, if you can't grasp the crux of the concerns Graham Clark is raising in the new Mini-Stand forum, you're even thicker than we all thought you were!

I have the utmost and absolute respect for what Ian Newell did to save our club. I think the website that he has carved out with his own hands is a tribute to his drive and innovation not to mention his skills at energising supporters to support our club. He is a good man. But somehow, in a strange & mysterious way, he is a shit who delights in digging at anyone who disagrees with him, deviously causing havoc everywhere he goes and delights in exerting the limited power he does have. We are lucky to have him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:08 pm

Newell has "saved" our club by blindly supporting the next person who allowed him to look him in the eyes, Newell has helped to feck our club in a monumental fashion, he deserves thanks for nothing, apart from the entertainment. popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:10 pm

knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I have the utmost and absolute respect for what Ian Newell did to save our club. I think the website that he has carved out with his own hands is a tribute to his drive and innovation not to mention his skills at energising supporters to support our club. He is a good man. But somehow, in a strange & mysterious way, he is a shit who delights in digging at anyone who disagrees with him, deviously causing havoc everywhere he goes and delights in exerting the limited power he does have. We are lucky to have him.
Without doubt, the most divisive character in our fanbase in the last 5 years - if you ever want to pin the saying 'power corrupts' on a person look no further!!pig 
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:14 pm

knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I'm not sure whether this is a 'whoosh' moment, but are you serious?

To have a nasty, obnoxious, poisonous, uneducated individual like Newell involved in any way in the football club is a recipe for absolute disaster. I would sooner the club ceased to exist in it's current form than have him in any sort of position at Home Park.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 pm

knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I can't fathom that post at all knecht. scratch 

First sentence, I assume you're not taking the piss.

Second sentence, I can only assume you are taking the piss.

Third sentence, you must be taking the piss.

Fourth sentence - bang on.

Fifth sentence - pass??
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 pm

If Knecht were a squirrel ...

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 Sitting-on-the-fence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

O ye of little faith.

Sorry. I was practising saying how much I respected someone or something and in the same or the next post sticking the boot in. I shall soon move onto sticking the knife into the Trust, individuals on the Trust, Damon, Graham Clark, John Llloyd, tree huggers, internet trolls, etc, in fact anyone who disagrees with me. I shall then say how much I respect what they have done, how important the Park & the trees are to me and how much we are all one big green family.

And if I were that particular squirrel I would certainly be starting to look for some new nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I can't fathom that post at all knecht. scratch 

First sentence, I assume you're not taking the piss. Sorry, I was.

Second sentence, I can only assume you are taking the piss. You're right.

Third sentence, you must be taking the piss. Again, you're right.

Fourth sentence - bang on. Thank you.

Fifth sentence - pass?? Irony doesn't come out well on the printed page.
Sorry. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Geddon Knecht Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 pm

I think Knecht has been drinking from the drip trays in his local again! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next