mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Rickler wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

how have you got hold of that? trev a mate of yours? just asking Smile 
Trevor Scallon (Pilgrim Trev) ex of GOS 'Daily Diary' fame, originally gave the letter to me (along with permission to publish it) shortly after he had received it.

Trev was a staunch Stapleton supporter and thought it would embarrass Holloway.  Unfortunately, history proved Holloway correct.
Some of us were banned from the farm for daring to suggest this was the case, long before Holloway departed and when nool and the gang were busy sucking up to the outclassed board.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm

seems everyone at home park is easily outclassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:08 pm

This is quite funny about the the advertising given to Brents business ventures that have nothing what-so-ever to do with football or Argyle yet remain on the main pasoti forum.

"JB is the owner of PAFC, and this is about him, our city and therefore our club Tony.

It's staying."

But he isn't a mod and has nothing to do with the running of pasoti and it's his ball so shut up Tony and do as you are told! lol!

I dunno, you just can't get a good site manager these days. clown
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 pm

JB reads the main board & thats why the sub forum has been created.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Elias wrote:
Wonder if he reads the truth on ATD Suspect 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:
Wonder if he reads the truth on ATD Suspect 
Hello jimmy!! xxx.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 pm

If Jimmy doesn't read it then his 'boys' certainly do and are no doubt reporting back anything of interest. I bet there's a bit of a naughty list compiled somewhere. Happy to be on it as it's far better than selling out for a place in the inner sanctum Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
If Jimmy doesn't read it then his 'boys' certainly do and are no doubt reporting back anything of interest.  I bet there's a bit of a naughty list compiled somewhere.  Happy to be on it as it's far better than selling out for a place in the inner sanctum Razz 

Are you on his naughty list? ! lol! 

http://thenewellfiles.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 am

mannameadbabe wrote:
If Jimmy doesn't read it then his 'boys' certainly do and are no doubt reporting back anything of interest.  I bet there's a bit of a naughty list compiled somewhere.  Happy to be on it as it's far better than selling out for a place in the inner sanctum Razz 
banned from home park next ?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 am

mannameadbabe wrote:
I got a raft of emails and calls the other week to ask me to remove a snippet that JB said was subject to a confidentiality clause with PCC.

Quick search proved that Leigh Rapson had told the same info a month previous and it was still on site
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 am

green_genie wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
I got a raft of emails and calls the other week to ask me to remove a snippet that JB said was subject to a confidentiality clause with PCC.

Quick search proved that Leigh Rapson had told the same info a month previous and it was still on site
Ah yes - you're bound to be on the list GG due to the intelligent and insightful observations and challenges you've made about the mini-stand and cluttered development. For me I think that an appearance on the Naughty List would have been triggered by my attendance of the FoCP meeting as an interested resident of Mannamead (I can see HP from my back garden). What business it was of Newell and his gang of louts and why he felt it necessary to comment in depth on PASOTI about my being there goodness only knows. It was none of his business. I've had a couple of odd emails about my demeanour which has not registered on my bother-o-meter at all as I've not said anything much different to anyone else:roll: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 am

I'm not sure that Brent is that bothered to be honest, with the council firmly on his side he was always going to get what he wanted, he knew this before he bought the club, clever these bankers are.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:35 pm

green_genie wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:

I think when I posted it wasn't subject to confidentiality as it was still heresay. I got told about the civic centre plans 3 months ago by a mate who's involved
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:58 pm

I want a mate.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I want a mate.
I'm sure there's a mate out there for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Here to help.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:26 pm

knecht wrote:
Here to help.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
green_genie wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:

I think when I posted it wasn't subject to confidentiality as it was still heresay. I got told about the civic centre plans 3 months ago by a mate who's involved
It was the PCC staff to Derry' s bit he got upset about
Don't think PCC staff have been consulted about it
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:20 am

sounds about right to me, why bother to tell the staff anything lol! 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 am

Mrrapson wrote:
 I think when I posted it wasn't subject to confidentiality as it was still heresay.  
Err...  What?

What sort of legalese is that?
And why are you 'bound' to keep anything confidential?

Just because JB wants something it doesn't mean it has to happen.

What is this 'snippet' we are not meant to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 am

Rickler wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
 I think when I posted it wasn't subject to confidentiality as it was still heresay.  
Err...  What?

Just because JB wants something it doesn't mean it has to happen.What is this 'snippet' we are not meant to talk about?

on pasoti it does !!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:57 am

Rickler wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Err...  What?

Just because JB wants something it doesn't mean it has to happen.

What is this 'snippet' we are not meant to talk about?
Read my 11:35pm post
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 am

The more this site can speculate about what has been heard about "confidential" issues the better as far as I'm concerned, as Ricks alludes to.

The only time I've hesitated about passing anything on has been because the source would have been easily identified and a). I wouldn't have wanted to embarrass them and b). They probably wouldn't then tell me anything else Smile 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:33 pm

green_genie wrote:

Read my 11:35pm post
What 11.35PM post?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
green_genie wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:

For clarification purposes could you tell us whether "heresay" was meant to be "hearsay" or "heresy"?

There is quite an important difference in meaning between the two.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next