gil.
Elias
Han Solos Other Ship
Damon.Lenszner
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator Empty
PostSubject: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

I do hope so, i want a stadium like the brighton amex and i would rather wait in the slim hope it might one day happen, than settle for the rabbit hutch mini stand the property developer is trying to foist on the non superfan foot soldiers who dont want this substandard ambition killing shite,BRENT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I do hope so, i want a stadium like the brighton amex and i would rather wait in the slim hope it might one day happen, than settle for the rabbit hutch mini stand the property developer is trying to foist on the non superfan foot soldiers who dont want this substandard ambition killing shite,BRENT OUT.

What and lose out on a £150 million property deal? No chance.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:54 pm

How quickly will he bugger off once his plans have reached fruition I wonder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

What and lose out on a £150 million property deal? No chance.
Thats what i was afraid of damon, brents got his eyes on the main prize a bit of stick on a forum wont stop him, sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
How quickly will he bugger off once his plans have reached fruition I wonder?
put it this way hans, would you want to sit next to nool all the way to accrington for a second time?
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:33 pm

no chance unless a super fan defects and that isnt likely is it......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:33 am

But this man JB, the land developer has attended all but 3 games last season.

His lip quivered.

Now would he do all of that if he was only in it for the land.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:44 am

If he wants the land and deal that goes with it, he has to give ground, the ball is in his court.
Back to top Go down
gil.

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:35 am

Sadly I'm not sure that there is a rebellion. Plenty of discord but no one actually presenting a united front.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:38 am

gil. wrote:
Sadly I'm not sure that there is a rebellion. Plenty of discord but no one actually presenting a united front.

The Trust must and I'm sure, will step forward to lead the objections and provide a rallying point. The vast majority of long standing, respected and articulate Argyle people are against this development.
Back to top Go down
gil.

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
gil. wrote:

The Trust must and I'm sure, will step forward to lead the objections and provide a rallying point. The vast majority of long standing, respected and articulate Argyle people are against this development.

I hope so. And I hope they can galvanise support for its opposition. But with so many disparate groups amongst the fanbase I'm not so sure now. The divisions have been clearly demarcated and it would be almost impossible for those who have taken the shilling to adjust their position and thus we remain divided as fans. The activist fanbase was dismantled with great success.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:02 am

He as started his public offensives with in the Herald today highlighting what his plans will do to improve the park using his money.

As part of the development Mr Brent would also provide improvements to Central Park, including new tree-lined footpaths, changing rooms for youth sports field users, sporting improvements to Cottage Field and better park entrances. Quote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:30 am

Tgwu wrote:
He as started his public offensives with in the Herald today highlighting what his plans will do to improve the park using his money.

As part of the development Mr Brent would also provide improvements to Central Park, including new tree-lined footpaths, changing rooms for youth sports field users, sporting improvements to Cottage Field and better park entrances. Quote

He is in a steam roller, nothing to stop him? Come on Trust we need you to rally around now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:33 am

gil. wrote:

The powers of good are working hard behind the scenes, we have to remember that Brent has had a couple of years to hatch his plans we have had a couple of weeks. A response needs to be made but whilst the WG have managed to open dialogue with JB then they have to work to his rules for minute, discussing terms of reference, minutes ect. All bullshit used by Brent and his ilk to slow things down. When the response is made wait for the shit to hit the fan! Brent is like a huge baby sitting in his pram with his toys gathered around him, if he doesn't get his way the toys will get it, let's hope that Newell is nearby at the time.
Brent is not going to get it all his own way, Tudor Evans is definitely onside but he does have political opposition which could well come on side with us, FOCP will not like what he is doing and most fans must realise that Brent is taking the piss, big stylee.
Keep the faith, the war which started by saving the club from the M7 was just the start, this is the real battle, wait for the working groups response, join the trust, new leaders will emerge (shame the last lot sold out but that is history) and we will get behind them, Brent will have to amend or ride off into the sunset and he has put too much into this for that to happen.
MAN UP YOU WANKERS AND MAN THE DRAWBRIDGE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:14 pm

I've seen a petition on Facebook to stop the hotel being built in Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Link please
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:42 pm

I wrote an email to private eye magazine. They have been sniffing around Brent for some time so they could make things uncomfortable for him and those at PCC regarding his involvement with pcc generally.

Pasoti rulers make me want to vom. What a collossal pack of cnuts the mods and nool are.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:45 pm

As for the trust. They are the only part of Plymouth argyle I knew and loved that's left. Join now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:

This needs promoting!
Back to top Go down
coathypafc

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Brent should stuff the hotel, He is planning on building two or three new hotels anyway in Central Park and near Pavilions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:49 pm

nzgreen wrote:
I wrote an email to private eye magazine. They have been sniffing around Brent for some time so they could make things uncomfortable for him and those at PCC regarding his involvement with pcc generally.

Pasoti rulers make me want to vom. What a collossal pack of cnuts the mods and nool are.

Brent has already had a mention or two I believe. Watch this space and you may even see the odd PCC Councillor get a mention as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:57 pm

gil. wrote:

The trouble is Gil, we are divided. From my understanding most objecting fans want cottage field built on. Well, I don't, that's not where the REAL problem is, and many other interested groups don't want it built on either. I believe it was a mistake for the Trust WG to focus on Cottage Field, but then they had no one of an environmental persuasion on board .. it was purely Argyle fans centric ... can't blame them for that I suppose, that's what they are. If fans want a coordinated attack on the plans, it has to focus on at least the cinema, but probably outright opposition in it's entirety. Not many people realise how quickly failing retail units could be turned into a supermarket with little planning law to stop it if these plans are passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Link please

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:37 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
gil. wrote:

The trouble is Gil, we are divided. From my understanding most objecting fans want cottage field built on. Well, I don't, that's not where the REAL problem is, and many other interested groups don't want it built on either. I believe it was a mistake for the Trust WG to focus on Cottage Field, but then they had no one of an environmental persuasion on board .. it was purely Argyle fans centric ... can't blame them for that I suppose, that's what they are. If fans want a coordinated attack on the plans, it has to focus on at least the cinema, but probably outright opposition in it's entirety. Not many people realise how quickly failing retail units could be turned into a supermarket with little planning law to stop it if these plans are passed.

To be fair to the working group they had very little time to come up with an alternative plan, Cottage Field is no go in my eyes nor should it be, the whole plan is fitting too much into the directors car park at HP and everybody should realise that. The trouble is how do we change the opinion that JB saved the club therefore has every right to do what he likes not only with HP but CP as well. I actually did me bit to save the club as well, any chance of me building a nice little summer house by the boating lake, I could sell ice creams and pasties and plough the profits back into the club, I would honestly, I would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator   Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Mini Stand rebellion force out the speculator
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next