mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters Empty
PostSubject: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 pm

They've only gone and created a WHOLE NEW BOARD away from the MAIN DISCUSSION BOARD so that dissenting voices are less prominent. Laughing 

Can you imagine this happening on the biggest fans forum at any other club???

Surely a spanking new stand is going to be the biggest talking point amongst fans, no matter what club it is, right? Laughing 

Not on Pasoti! Their owner knows just how shit this whole development is. He knows any halfway intelligent fan can see the bigger picture. He knows this will hold Argyle back in the future, but does he care? Does he fuk. So long as his snout is firmly in the trough, he'll ensure that his website does all that it can to quell any Mini-stand dissent.

Priceless. pig pig pig

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewforum.php?f=58
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 pm

The new forum should of been called something like 'The New Grandstand Magic Carpet forum'

Surely all dissent can be swept under here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

To be fair, he's doing what he has always done, he is just taking the pish out of pasoti's finest as he always as. What do you think the mugs thing is all about, he knows exactly what he is doing and he's having a laugh about the idiots that use pasoti.

Simple people, simple minds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:52 pm

The filthy corruption stinks to high heaven
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:08 pm

I recognise a couple of the people in this photo as the louts who invaded the FoCP meeting. Horrid people with no manners or grace at all. Brent has such class doesn't he and shows such discernment in those he associates with....... NOT Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Was James Brent a choir boy? He looks like a weirdo to me
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Plymouth argyle.  Once a small time club , always a small time club

Makes me laugh. Even when argyle were at there strongest in the championship, I always said they were still a Micky mouse outfit off the field. I got slaughtered for it,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Dane. wrote:
I think you're right on that Dane. It could've been oh so different though, why is competing against Hull, Swansea, Blackpool, Burnley, Reading and others so far away from us now? Argyle won't be joining them anytime soon that's for sure and I doubt that we will cross swords with these teams on a regular basis ever again.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Not unless we get a rich Russian or yank involved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Dane. wrote:
I think you're right on that Dane. It could've been oh so different though, why is competing against Hull, Swansea, Blackpool, Burnley, Reading and others so far away from us now? Argyle won't be joining them anytime soon that's for sure and I doubt that we will cross swords with these teams on a regular basis ever again.
Holloway was right all along about us, his letter he sent to someone on Pasoti at the time when they asked for a refund for the book they bought sums it up:

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters Scan3he0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Holloway was right all along about us, his letter he sent to someone on Pasoti at the time when they asked for a refund for the book they bought sums it up:

Most interesting, YM. Most interesting.popcorn
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

at the time holloway was hounded out of Plymouth because he left the club. His wife verbally abused, his garden wall spray painted with the word" lier"

Now looking back that man was completely justified to do what he did. The club are pathetic. The problem was they progressed to fast in the pitch, they had people running the club that didn't know about football in the big leagues.

Sound familare ????

Don't panic. Newell will be in charge soon. He will buy us a good scrum half......doh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Who would spray paint a smelling mistoo on some 'ns wall dean? Turebb-el.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

It's funny how these thugs seem turn up at places like public meetings etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
Who would spray paint a smelling mistoo on some 'ns wall dean? Turebb-el.
 Have you got an Enigma machine for that one please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:51 pm

GOB wrote:

It's funny how these thugs seem turn up at places like public meetings etc.
Newell about to storm a FoCP meeting.

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters Funny-fat-man-thug-life-fail-toy-gun-pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:03 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The filthy corruption stinks to high heaven
Justification to up sticks and leave that place 33 years ago - what a mess!!Sad 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:08 pm

B'Andy...good to see Jim there yesterday,....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 pm

greensleeves wrote:
B'Andy...good to see Jim there yesterday,....
I think Malcolm went to - proper soldiers!!?. Can't tell you how much my perception of the club I once revered has changed in such a short period of time - I'm afraid many on this site are correct, the fans have been had!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:50 am

Czarcasm wrote:
They've only gone and created a WHOLE NEW BOARD away from the MAIN DISCUSSION BOARD so that dissenting voices are less prominent. Laughing 

Can you imagine this happening on the biggest fans forum at any other club???

Surely a spanking new stand is going to be the biggest talking point amongst fans, no matter what club it is, right? Laughing 

Not on Pasoti! Their owner knows just how shit this whole development is. He knows any halfway intelligent fan can see the bigger picture. He knows this will hold Argyle back in the future, but does he care? Does he fuk. So long as his snout is firmly in the trough, he'll ensure that his website does all that it can to quell any Mini-stand dissent.

Priceless. pig pig pig

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewforum.php?f=58
When you click on the link it probably deletes your message. Laughing  what a bunch of total wankers, stopping discussion, not here matey.lol! #couldntmakeitup
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dane. wrote:

how have you got hold of that? trev a mate of yours? just asking Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Trev published that letter on Pasoti pretty soon after Holloway had sent it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dane. wrote:

I found it ages ago on google images, can't remember what I was searching for but it popped up.

The image originally linked to a Pasoti thread which has now vanished under that magic carpet of theirs but I remember I posted a thread on here ages ago about it when I first found it.

This is the original thread I posted at the time: https://www.argyletd.com/t2930-was-holloway-right?highlight=holloway
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:

Trevor Scallon (Pilgrim Trev) ex of GOS 'Daily Diary' fame, originally gave the letter to me (along with permission to publish it) shortly after he had received it.

Trev was a staunch Stapleton supporter and thought it would embarrass Holloway. Unfortunately, history proved Holloway correct.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:08 pm

thats cleared that up then. i must stop the toking, it stops me remembering things. what am i on about again..

cheers fellas
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters   Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyongyangs New Attempt to Silence Mini-Stand Dissenters
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next