The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini-stand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:04 pm

The pressure on the Brent regime seems to have tailed off the last week or so, understandable given the current affairs etc, final plans have not been submitted, lets keep up the pressure, it seemed that we had Akkeron/Brent on the ropes a week or so ago reference the access roads etc...whats happened since apart from a few bullshit stories in the local press with regards to Brent quoting ridiculous figures about income?
Brent is changing his tune and moving the goalposts time and time again,the cracks are appearing, Argyle can still come out of this with a better deal, keep up the pressure folks.
Back to top Go down

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:26 pm

When Brent submits the plans we will have something concrete to work with, I think that he is feeling the pressure, but with the goalposts moving it is difficult to focus. Slowly slowly catchee monkey.
Back to top Go down

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
When Brent submits the plans we will have something concrete to work with, I think that he is feeling the pressure, but with the goalposts moving it is difficult to focus. Slowly slowly catchee monkey.

This.
Back to top Go down

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:44 pm

knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:

This.

I am led to believe that Mr Brent is keeping a close eye on forums, be they this one, Pasoti or the 'erald comments. Bearing in mind his "capture" of Webb, Newell, Pasoti and the suspicion that the 'erald is onside, along with his attempt to sideline the Trust he must be fuming that he's had so much bad press.

This is a lull. The shite will hit the fan when the plans go in. You'll know when that is because Webb will start a thread with one of his poor mans Churchill rants.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

I have heard one little snippet which I thought was on one hand amusing due to the fact it seems unbelievable and on the other hand very sad because it fits in with everything else.

Apparently there is an agreement with a national car park company, who will run the car park. So the car park will pay for itself.

The amusing / sad part? Argyle are negotiating with PCC over an allocation of parking spaces in the park and ride because they won't have any in the new one.

May be PAFC can't afford the charges in the new one! Any money saved will help towards the players budget I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Pokesdown wrote:

The shite will hit the fan when the plans go in. You'll know when that is because Webb will start a thread with one of his poor mans Churchill rants.

Will that be one of his posts that starts with some faux-modest phrase like 'this is just my thoughts/opinions'? A caveat that is rather undermined by the fact that 1) he posts by starting a new topic, despite there being several other threads on the same topic and 2) he posts under the name 'Mr President'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:18 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The pressure on the Brent regime seems to have tailed off the last week or so, understandable given the current affairs etc, final plans have not been submitted, lets keep up the pressure, it seemed that we had Akkeron/Brent on the ropes a week or so ago reference the access roads etc...whats happened since apart from a few bullshit stories in the local press with regards to Brent quoting ridiculous figures about income?
Brent is changing his tune and moving the goalposts time and time again,the cracks are appearing, Argyle can still come out of this with a better deal, keep up the pressure folks.
Dont worry punchy i'm convinced this entire mini stand shanty town development will never get built, i expect the property developer will soon be moving on to " exicting new development" somewhere else cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini-stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-stand   Mini-stand Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-stand
Page 1 of 1