pepsipete
Dane
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Time for a new forum ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:53 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Maybe there is a need. This one is slowly disappearing down the plug hole. Many prominent posters have jumped ship and even the stalwarts post very infrequently.Old Captain Sensible will be talking to himself in a minute.Even the MODS don't seem interested and when you get to that stage...its curtains.
For a long time there were only 12 of us freaks n weirdos Cool . The last couple of years have seen increases in traffic, largely due to the state of the club and the nefarious activities of those in position on the farm being exposed. There will always be frictions when a forum is as open as we are.

Now that it looks like the war is about to be lost and the lunatics have actually taken over the asylum, many won't be very interested in talking football.................. because it will still be crap, the club is now an Avivafest for the self promoting and the dim and there is more to life than trying to flog a  dead Argyle.
Im off on hoilday later today, and it will be a relief (for everyone i know) not to post or read about aviva argyle because it truly is wall to wall crap! i know i'm not a superfan bucket rattler travel to southend kind of guy but to be honest i truly dont want to be! i can see my already few trips to ministand park getting less and less until i just cant be arsed to ever go again, even if by some miracle they drew man yoo or chelsea in the cup.
Have a good one 68. Where you off to?Been lying on a sun lounger myself for the last couple weeks but still get drawn in to ATD each day. It's either that, or converse with the missus. Very Happy sunny 
Back to top Go down

Time for a new forum ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Maybe there is a need. This one is slowly disappearing down the plug hole. Many prominent posters have jumped ship and even the stalwarts post very infrequently.Old Captain Sensible will be talking to himself in a minute.Even the MODS don't seem interested and when you get to that stage...its curtains.
For a long time there were only 12 of us freaks n weirdos Cool . The last couple of years have seen increases in traffic, largely due to the state of the club and the nefarious activities of those in position on the farm being exposed. There will always be frictions when a forum is as open as we are.

Now that it looks like the war is about to be lost and the lunatics have actually taken over the asylum, many won't be very interested in talking football.................. because it will still be crap, the club is now an Avivafest for the self promoting and the dim and there is more to life than trying to flog a  dead Argyle.
Im off on hoilday later today, and it will be a relief (for everyone i know) not to post or read about aviva argyle because it truly is wall to wall crap! i know i'm not a superfan bucket rattler travel to southend kind of guy but to be honest i truly dont want to be! i can see my already few trips to ministand park getting less and less until i just cant be arsed to ever go again, even if by some miracle they drew man yoo or chelsea in the cup.
Have a good one 68. Where you off to?Been lying on a sun lounger myself for the last couple weeks but still get drawn in to ATD each day. It's either that, or converse with the missus. Very Happy sunny 

A rock and a hard place Rolling Eyes ?
Back to top Go down

Time for a new forum ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4