Tringreen
gasser9
pepsipete
Dane
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for a new forum ? Empty
PostSubject: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 pm

It seems tensions on here have reached boiling point, the fanbase is divided and now on this forum there is a clear divide.
If folk on here are cheesed off about all things ATD then they form another forum, or us dissidents form our own one.
simple, opinions folks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:34 pm

I think we should all try to live together for a bit longer, maybe some counselling would help ?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm

What's the point in a new forum. The same will just happen there.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm

A new forum would only go the same way IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

This forum is fine as it is, you get some posters who think that they or their friends are better posters or more intelligent than others i dont think so, anyone can say what they like no one gets banned, hairy liked to be loved for being oh so clever but in my opinion was a one trick pony, he's gone we move on, knecht took his disapoinment in hairy the intelligent one leaving out on punchy who bit back, no big deal, new posters will come as the results get worse, nool will start banning more dissidents when the farm dwellers finally see what speccy is all about.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

This forum needs to decide what and where it wants to go.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:27 am

Leave this site well alone it's fine as it is.
People leave and people go and they will not be missed (much).
As General Charles De Gaulle once famously said the graveyard is full of indispensable men.
Once I crack how to post gif's maybe I could replace hairy in the ATD first team.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
This forum is fine as it is, you get some posters who think that they or their friends are better posters or more intelligent than others i dont think so, anyone can say what they like no one gets banned, hairy liked to be loved for being oh so clever but in my opinion was a one trick pony, he's gone we move on, knecht took his disapoinment in hairy the intelligent one leaving out on punchy who bit back, no big deal, new posters will come as the results get worse, nool will start banning more dissidents when the farm dwellers finally see what speccy is all about.

Have I missed something ? lol! 

This forum is just fine and dandy. A bit like the pub. If someone gets on your nerves, try to avoid them.

The important thing is that ALL are welcome within the law. The reason it exists is because the oldest and largest forum was taken over by self promoting, devious, dimwitted bullies.
They eventually banned so many people, simply for not agreeing with the 'cosying up to the club ' party line, that the place is now a shadow of its former self. Nothing more than an extension of the club........... one big Avivafest:joker: 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:55 am

I think someone once said "the posters will determine in which way the forum will evolve."

That's what generally happens on decent uncensored sites.

Hairy was(is) a strange one. Funnily enough I found myself laughing at the same things he did. I just couldn't figure out how he could be at one end of the spectrum one minute - making threats, posting Down Syndrome gifs, being generally abusive etc. and then the next minute seemingly taking offence at stuff and showing rediculous self-righteous levels, purposely targeting and provoking a couple of posters in particular because he knew they would rise to it.

Wierd.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Maybe one of those huddle things that Argyle do is needed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 pm

everyone is free to make their own decisions, in my book. start another forum if you want, im quite happy (most of the time) here. and besides, it'd only be another feckin password to remember Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Tension what tension.....other than being unable to stop talking about PASOTI all the time and being anti anything to do with Argyle and slagging off anyone who isn't of your own opinion...what's wrong with ATD....I stick to my views and you stick to yours....and we'll get along fine.

Just try and cheer up.......not everything is bad at PAFC....accept those diabolical pale blue shirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:11 pm

........and old quivering lip........and his entourage...........and the team...........and the microstand.......and the HHP shantytown........apart from that everything's gggrrrreeeeaaaaattt !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Calm down,calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Are you a Scouser ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:32 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Are you a Scouser ???

I am if Devonport is in Liverpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Keep the forum. It will change as new posters come and go and will simply reflect your fan base. Even Noolgabe could stand for election as Mod, however he would have no chance of winning as ATD doesn't stand for intimidation or vote rigging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:55 pm

ZYPH wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Are you a Scouser ???

Demport's far too rough to be in Liverpool !!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:58 pm

No Scouser, worth his salt, would tolerate the ongoing clusterfuck at Home Park.

Dimwitted Janners appear to revel in it. jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 pm

basically arguing on the net is like siving a bath, a waste of time. state opinion & 'do one' santa 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Are you a Scouser ???

Demport's far too rough to be in Liverpool !!!

OI!

You've really gone too far now Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Sorry mummy !!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Demport is a dump
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Maybe, but it's our dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm

It looked okay to me in 1939.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a new forum ?   Time for a new forum ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a new forum ?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next