+2
Les Miserable
Lord Tisdale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

It's that time again Empty
PostSubject: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 am

Your cup final commeth again Saturday, tbh win lose or draw I am struggling to get any enthusiasm going for it, tbf if you can't beat us you must be really shiite, we approach each game as if we simply don't ever want to win another game, anyone that shows a little enthusiasm and effort soon gets subbed off by Tw@sdale for some immobile, useless, geriatric no mark, in fact I hope you batter us and that the crowd gives him so much grief that he forks off.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:14 am

Not buying it Tis, you'll be blubbering on Saturday night IF we beat you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:31 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Your cup final commeth again Saturday, tbh win lose or draw I am struggling to get any enthusiasm going for it, tbf if you can't beat us you must be really shiite, we approach each game as if we simply don't ever want to win another game, anyone that shows a little enthusiasm and effort soon gets subbed off by Tw@sdale for some immobile, useless, geriatric no mark, in fact I hope you batter us and that the crowd gives him so much grief that he forks off.

Shut yer fecking whining ya gawky kuunt. You always make out you're furious if you lose against your green masters. You've got a lot to be furious about, and I'll tell you why: You're not well-liked. You're abrasive and off- putting. You try and say pithy things, but your wit is a hindrance and therefore nothing is provocative, just mixed metaphors. Finally you're penmanship is atrocious and you dress in the manner of a male-prostitute.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 am

That's real banter, on the JD a bit early though mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:28 am

Just warming up for Saturday, Iggs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Glad to be of service.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Glad to be of service.

Nice try but the tw@ Tisdale is going nowhere.

I believe we went with our tried and trusted method of playing our geriatric players out of position, approaching the game with so much caution that we didn't manage a shot for forty minutes and just generally being utterly fooking gash, Grimesinho was basically carrying the team, now he is gone we have feck all in the tank to speak of.

It would be depressing if I wasn't resigned to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:37 pm

the time has to be drawing near when Tisdale and Exeter agree that neither can go any further with the other and part company.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:05 am

Angry wrote:
the time has to be drawing near when Tisdale and Exeter agree that neither can go any further with the other and part company.

they cant afford it maybe we should send the bucket rattlers up the village to help them
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:06 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Glad to be of service.

Nice try but the tw@ Tisdale is going nowhere.

I believe we went with our tried and trusted method of playing our geriatric players out of position, approaching the game with so much caution that we didn't manage a shot for forty minutes and just generally being utterly fooking gash, Grimesinho was basically carrying the team, now he is gone we have feck all in the tank to speak of.

It would be depressing if I wasn't resigned to it.

Come on though, 13th in League 2. It's not as if you're massively under-achieving, is it?
Back to top Go down
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

An attack from the crowd at Sid James Park is about as threatening as being savaged by a dead sheep Tizza.lol!

Would only be marginally more threatening if it came from the ageing gimps yer man puts on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's that time again   It's that time again Empty

Back to top Go down

It's that time again
Page 1 of 1