lawnmowerman
Dingle
shonbo
Damon.Lenszner
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q6. Where will the floodlights be? albino

Answer : in the underground carpark, FFS.cheers
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

And if you can't force yourself on that link, try this one http://www.pasb.org.uk/2013/06/14/grandstandhhp-qa-responses-published/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:54 pm

i got to question 10 then stopped..what utter stage managed corrupt shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
And if you can't force yourself on that link, try this one http://www.pasb.org.uk/2013/06/14/grandstandhhp-qa-responses-published/

talk about a choice between a kick in the balls or a wack on the nose from mike tyson for what is worse lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 pm

I stopped after question 4 or 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Q3. Will the gap between the Grandstand and Barn Park stand remain, or is some other development planned there?

We have included space in our proposals for an additional facility. Assuming built, the net benefit of this facility (i.e. after development costs) will be received by PAFC. 

I thought that it was a school and ten dentists? Wonder where I heard that?

Is the net benefit a one off payment one rent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm

those questions are as bad as bex harvey's when she did that promgram piece boxers or briefs?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Well I got to 91:
Quote :
Q91. Given all that has been said in the last year about the importance of the PASB as an authentic, legitimate representative body to provide supervision and transparency on issues that directly affect the fanbase, can you explain why it appears that neither the stadium development plans, nor the season-ticket pricing plan were discussed with that body before initial details were released into the public domain?

You are right about our aspirations for the PASB but the challenge sits in the last two lines of your question. Can we rely on the PASB to keep confidential information until it is appropriate to be released? We believe that the majority can be trusted but we recently responded to a PASB member’s question on the basis that all agreed to maintain confidentiality. Despite the agreement of those present, a PASB member intentionally leaked it for reasons that could not be justified by PAFC’s interest. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:01 pm

shonbo wrote:
Well I got to 91:
Quote :
Q91. Given all that has been said in the last year about the importance of the PASB as an authentic, legitimate representative body to provide supervision and transparency on issues that directly affect the fanbase, can you explain why it appears that neither the stadium development plans, nor the season-ticket pricing plan were discussed with that body before initial details were released into the public domain?

You are right about our aspirations for the PASB but the challenge sits in the last two lines of your question. Can we rely on the PASB to keep confidential information until it is appropriate to be released? We believe that the majority can be trusted but we recently responded to a PASB member’s question on the basis that all agreed to maintain confidentiality. Despite the agreement of those present, a PASB member intentionally leaked it for reasons that could not be justified by PAFC’s interest. 

PASB legit? lol thats a cracker of a joke. with the exception of one or two the group is only interesting in feathering its own cap. Not forgetting what does the PASB get consulted on exactly not anything important thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Get rid of Damon and you've got yourself a nice little fans representative board.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry reading that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Get rid of Damon and you've got yourself a nice little fans representative board.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry reading that shit.

only fit and proper people not cockneys Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Alot can happen in 3 months - Brenttas Empire is this a joke!!Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Iggy wrote:
Q3. Will the gap between the Grandstand and Barn Park stand remain, or is some other development planned there?

We have included space in our proposals for an additional facility. Assuming built, the net benefit of this facility (i.e. after development costs) will be received by PAFC. 

I thought that it was a school and ten dentists? Wonder where I heard that?

Is the net benefit a one off payment one rent?

I took that to mean after they've paid the builder, the architect, the tea-lady, the suppliers etc then the rent due will come to us. I MAY BE WRONG. That, along with the statement re the retail units, the government funding for the building of the school makes a mockery of the claim to be building a stand for the club.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:01 pm

IJN's words -

I repeat, I couldn't give a flying one.

I am an Argyle fan and I'll do what I want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Didn't I also read that once this has all gone ahead then Akkeron will lobby PCC for restrictions to be removed from cottage field? What have they got lined up for CF then'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Didn't I also read that once this has all gone ahead then Akkeron will lobby PCC for restrictions to be removed from cottage field? What have they got lined up for CF then'

disgusting if true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 pm

I think a call to Swampy is needed lol!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Re Q14 Peter Jones said, at the last Senior Greens meeting, when asked, that it had not yet been decided where the revenue from the various retail establishments in the stand would go. Or was my hearing aid battery on the blink again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Again I'm confused with the actual capacity figure that has been quoted. It says on Q35 the capacity will be 17611 and not 17,700, and wasn't the safety certificate for 17,400 scratch

So many other points that stick out like the fact that many people were unaware that none of the retail units, other than the club shop, will be of financial benefit to Argyle.

Also the proof that any further expansion will mean restricted views for a good number of fans.

The question about a conflict of interests when Brent is the major shareholder of the club and the developer is answered that he owns more of the club than he does Akkeron, but how much is the larger percentage of Argyle worth in relation to slightly less of  a percentage of Akkeron? I'm fairly sure that 50% of Akkeron is worth a lot more than 60% of Argyle, or whatever the percentages are.

The full name of the grandstand has yet to be decided. So you're still debating with Nikkkkkkkk what it should be called? And how much does that knock off the cost of the stand?

Surely with the PASB being deliberately kept out of the loop because Brent doesn't trust Damon, it needs to be disbanded? If Brent doesn't trust the organisation he put in place then liaise with the bloody AFT and stop all this shit.

And Ian Newell's first comment on the thread which shows his blind love of this pile of crap is not as an Argyle fan but as friend of the owner is to slag off Damon as well and propose he's kicked off of the PASB. 

Strangely neither Jon Back or Hooper had anything to say about that but had other comments to make. I propose Jon B and Hooper get kicked off of the PASB for being cnuts. Is that ok guys?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 pm

What a crock of pr stage managed shit from brent and his chums to make this look like a once in a life time opportunity. You aint going to get this through the planners without a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

disgusting if true

It explains why the club weren't interested in the working groups idea of putting the ice rink there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

disgusting if true

It explains why the club weren't interested in the working groups idea of putting the ice rink there.

does answer why they were so quick to dismiss it when in truth it was a far better plan and one that the FOCP probably would object to much from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Dingle wrote:
Re Q14 Peter Jones said, at the last Senior Greens meeting, when asked, that it had not yet been decided where the revenue from the various retail establishments in the stand would go. Or was my hearing aid battery on the blink again?

Good point.

Bearing in mind Jones has been brought on board for his local knowledge and marketing expertise he is vague in his answers and invisible by his presence.

This development as it stands is the death of Plymouth Argyle as we know it. I am proud of Home Park and Central Park.

The result of this development is a claustrophobic retail development that strangles all we love about the uniqueness of our club or (for me) a fate that is worse...relocation.

Crikey I used to moan that floodlights weren't floodlights anymore. Why? Not for any technical quality but because a football club defines a town or city. Take me to a new city and I'll look out for it's football club.

Do you know what my favourite book used to be? I was 13 when it was released - The Football Grounds of England & Wales by Simon Inglis. It told the history of not just each club but the stands, when they were built, why, what the ground was like etc. It has great aerial photo's. For a 13 year old football nut, it was mesmerising.

Part of me was also proud because the club I loved was unique. Praised in every book I read.

Now I'm a 42 year old father who still looks out for floodlights and whose football club is on the verge of just not being unique any longer. Apologies for a being a depressive old bugger but we are only here to teach and to pass onto our future generations. They are the only ones who will look back and question why?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 pm

that books on my shelf, i still love it
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:30 pm

This caught my eye.

GREEN TAVERNERS/FANS BAR
Q55. Will the new grandstand have a Far Post Club?

We have a Far Post Lounge overlooking the pitch. The hospitality in this lounge will be materially enhanced from the current Far Post offering. The detail has yet to be worked out; the club will consult with Far Post members. 

Q56. Will there be provision for the GT's functions and for the Senior Greens to use a facility within the new grandstand, for example a function room?

There are extensive function rooms and hospitality suites within the Grandstand and these would have course be made available to friends of Argyle and others. We are in discussions with the GTs on facilities for the Fanfest both during the build period and thereafter. Details will be announced by the club and the GTs in due course.

Q57. Can the Fansfest be accommodated within the stand? 
We are in discussions with the GTs on facilities for the Fanfest both during the build period and thereafter. Details will be announced by the club and the GTs in due course.

It's my guess that the FPC will just cease to exist. I get the impression that the club has never really liked it much anyway.

There is also an implicit intention for the Fan Fests to continue both during the build and afterwards. So where could they go? A Fan Fest anywhere other than in the shadow of Home Park would be a very different thing and wouldn't, I suspect, attract many punters so it has to be somewhere no further than a very short walk from Argyle. The only patches of land that won't be building sites are Love's Field and Cottage Field.

Wherever they go I assume the temporary changing rooms and other makeshift arrangements will go to the same place.

Q89. Have the club considered developing the Cottage Field site for a modern, well equipped gym which the public could access when the squad are not using, as part of the membership of the club and an additional revenue stream for the football operation?

We believe that Cottage Field should be retained as green space (and materially improved) as a community football pitch. This view is also held by Plymouth City Council who are the owners of Cottage Field. We have agreed with Plymouth City Council that Akkeron will make these improvements as part of our ‘s.106’ obligations. 

That same place, I suspect, will be Cottage Field given this response (BTW what is an s106 obligation?).
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A   Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A Empty

Back to top Go down

Completed PASOTI HHP and Grandstand Q&A
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next