Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 am

It is interesting that Peter Jones' Ocean City brand keeps being used now, when this inland development will have a detrimental impact on the City Centre and Coxside areas closer to the Hoe and Barbican this brand needs to promote
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:52 am

All the comments seem to be about opposition today, I have just submitted another response, I have had three comments removed in the last 24 hrs so we will see if this one sees the light of day, I wonder if they have banned me from commenting, I have not been told as much, has the Herald been bought by Newell or maybe Brent? I wouldn't be shocked to find that out.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Well at 11.30 there are 9 outa 9 slating the article!!
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Ocean City lol!

Anyone who had even the slightest hint of belief that Webb still had the clubs best interest at heart can now see what an ass-licking devious shit he really is.

Somebody in the CWU ought to write to them and demand he is stripped of his union role for being the biggest turncoat in history.

How that man can look himself in the mirror and profess to love Argyle is beyond me.

He's watched as redundancies have been made and said feck all about it. He "suggested" Peggy was removed from her voluntary role on the match programme and probably behind the ladies team coach who was also removed from his voluntary role because of something he posted on Pasoti.

He was involved in numerous multi-accounts on Pasoti that he eventually owned up to. Windsor Boy and Deepthroat haved been admitted to by him and were used to attack the AFT and anyone not singing Brent's praises. Plus he has been implicated in the Greenman account on here who made threats to me and my family.

He is joined at the hip to Newell who is of course the orchestrator of all of the shit because he as owner of Pasoti can do and say whatever he likes, but Webb is a major player along with his good friends Postey, Jameson, Wozzer etc who have all been seduced by Mr Brent's charms as well as forging close relationships with the archangel Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the lender.

Webb has also lied about many things such as the identity of Greenman who he named as an 18 year old club employee and yet all along Greenman was actually his friend Postey, and according to Jameson when drunk, was actually Webb and Newell as well.

We've had the quivering lip stories, the story of his father feckin off over Xmas and returning a hero for not telling anyone he was off to Grimsby or wherever scratch

We've had "Don't run on the pitch if you want a striker" We got Rhys Griffiths!

We've had "Buy X amount of season tickets and get a striker" We got Nick Chadwick, PERMANENTLY!

We've had an appeal to Argyle fans to join in singing Play up Pompey, the family end moved to where the most trouble occurred at the recent City game which leaves Webb's other great brainchild, the Argyle Ultra's Sleep as the only source of atmosphere at Home Park.

He also threatened to strangle any ATD mods in a text message to me, not the one were he also said Argyle were in talks to sign David Healy who at the time was playing for Rangers Razz and a private letter sent to him as Trust leader by Rickler ended up in Ian Newell's Flickr account.

Quite a roll of dishonour in such a short space of time. Another first in football.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:04 pm

anyone seen that odeon knobber on itv news just now? the language he used is one that would alarm any decent footy fan. He had to remind himself that there was a footy club to go and watch when he was describing the clusterfuck that brent wants to build.

Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Don't think Damon has put this on here but is over the road - a reply to Graham Clarks post, something that should be publicised, suspicious?:

21st April 2008 - JB, Vivien Pengelly and Tudor Evans all joined the PCDC as Directors. The tight relationship between the Developer and the Politicians goes way back.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Does conflict of interests even matter nowadays? The way this country is selling out to developers is scandalous and the shenanigans going on is symptomatic of a festering boil that is made up of the moneymen and the politicians countrywide. It would seem that the developers are free to do what they want with the politicians being the real enablers. Is nobody allowed to be impartial anymore?
Never mind the planning there should be a public enquiry about all this.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Don't think Damon has put this on here but is over the road - a reply to Graham Clarks post, something that should be publicised, suspicious?:

21st April 2008 - JB, Vivien Pengelly and Tudor Evans all joined the PCDC as Directors. The tight relationship between the Developer and the Politicians goes way back.

Another one for the secretary of state for Planning to consider when deciding if to call in the development.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 pm

And none of my comments are being posted, no matter what I say.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Iggy wrote:
And none of my comments are being posted, no matter what I say.

The filth and corruption associated with Mr Brent holds no bounds
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:12 pm

We're you told that you were banned Jock?
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Iggy wrote:

I was banned and never received an explanation
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:29 pm

I have a feeling Mr Genie that Brent's boys are working overtime trying to work out who you are?

Your posts are not empty personal attacks but thoughtful, knowledgeable posts and that scares the living shit out of them. They will want you outed or silenced.

Last edited by Pokesdown on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Iggy wrote:

Yes I kept getting a message saying I was no longer able to leave comments and to contact their admin if I had any questions.

I think it's time to email them and get some details.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
I have a feeling Mr Genie that Brent's boys are working overtime trying to work out who you are?

Your posts are not empty personal attacks but thoughtful, knowledgeable posts and that scares the living shit out of them. They will want you outed or silenced.

I have it on good authority that genie is actually Viv Pengelly. Wink
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I can't work out why I've not been banned so far Wink
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:08 pm

I see all of the comments relating to Webb's past dealings as a windsor boy have been removed.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:20 pm

@PlymouthVoice's statement
"You talk about directing sparks to re-ignite the City's centre, do any of you really know how much rent you pay per square foot in the city to out of it? Oh yes the want to be Business mougles among you seem to forget Woolworths, TJ Hughes, Jessops, Virgin music, zavvi and alike we all know to be struggling such as JJB, Game and HMV whom employ teams of peoe at the cost of thousands could not make viable business out of the nations endless masses of City Centres. Can you please enlighten the world of multi-million spending business that have failed how to make large city centre spaces viable? "

In 2003 David Mackay (responsible for the plans for regeneration of Barcelona) produced a report for a vision of Plymouth in 2020.

To quote

The vision proposes that a greater intensification and density of mixed use development be introduced to include new residential, leisure and cultural evening uses. Improvements to the quality of the built environment and the public realm with improved links to the waterfront:

It is still available on the PCC website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James Brent became Chairman of the Plymouth City Development Company in 2008 and should be fully aware of it and surely has a conflict of interests with his proposed development at HHP being another nail in the coffin of the west end of the City Centre, which will be left barren between the Drakes Circus anchored East End and Millbay Boulevard.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Plymouth city centre is simply too big and too spaced out which is part of the reason its pretty much a ghost town now. It needs knocking down and rebuilding imo.
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm

knecht wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

I have it on good authority that genie is actually Viv Pengelly. Wink

Some impressive internal stats coming from that direction - have things just taken a turn?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Angry wrote:
Plymouth city centre is simply too big and too spaced out which is part of the reason its pretty much a ghost town now. It needs knocking down and rebuilding imo.

True, from the new God TV through toyrus, Colin Court to the market all needs knocking down and redevelopment
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

True, from the new God TV through toyrus, Colin Court to the market all needs knocking down and redevelopment

yeap....does germany still have an air force that we could pay to speed it up again?
Back to top Go down

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 pm

The fact that this development fragments the city is one of the keys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Shit   More Shit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

More Shit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3