Sir Francis Drake
Mrrapson
SwimWithTheTide
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shit hitting the fan again? Empty
PostSubject: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Anyone wanna check out graham clarks post on pasoti?

We're fecked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Was it the one that was meant to be a PM?

If so its gone.

I didn't see it. What did it say?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Dougie wrote:
Was it the one that was meant to be a PM?

If so its gone.

I didn't see it.  What did it say?

Nothing you haven't read already.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Have removed at gc request.

Last edited by Mrrapson on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Can't be true.

I said much the same and was told it is nonsense.

So that's that.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Can't be true.

I said much the same and was told it is nonsense.

So that's that.

Didn't our friend the co-owner of another forum even tweet that you were drunk and were speaking lies again? Before deleting said tweet?

But of course, let's all enjoy the ride and trust in that nice man.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:08 pm

He's just a wanker.

Ignore everything he says.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 pm

And Graham only said yesterday that we had no need for CG2.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 pm

How does one accidentally post instead of PMing? Sounds a bit like it might have been modded and a quick excuse found.

They seem to be saying that the person who posted it might be vulnerable to libel. As I think most of us have a lot of respect for said individual, might it be worth changing the name of this thread (perhaps to 'were f*cked'!)? After all Brent has a bit of a rep for being keen to call in the lawyers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Mrrapson wrote:
I am sorry to say the rumours are true. James Brent is in serious financial difficult where cash is hard to come by. That cash is a problem will be witnessed by the fact that the club is shortly to put next season's ticket sales on sale with the early bird offer ending on March 31st. After that they will go up £20. HHP won't now happen and Tudor Evans is bricking it because of the Pavilions and Civic a Centre deals with Brent. The Natatomisam Ltd accounts (the holding company for Brent) are dire. The hotel business is failing and he has borrowings of £37m to service.

That's a quote from Graham's post.

So is that Grahams post in its entirety ? Or just a part of it?

To be clear here, was it a PM that GC was sending to Newell that was posted as a normal message in error?

All very confusing. scratch 

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 pm

To all the guest who is reading this thread tonight it shows you how PASOTI is manipulating their site. Come and join us
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:15 pm

I've started up a CONTINGENCY GROUP.

We're not gonna shave and, erm, err.....ROAR

WHO'M WITH ME?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Hutted. Was checking the play off dates today. 10 point deduction coming up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Take the pension pot and feck off then Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

I ist wiv ya Moks me ole mucker!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Elias wrote:
Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed.

If the rumours are true, then James Brent should come out and say so [for what it is worth]..He should also make an issue if these rumours are false. As it will likely cause havoc with the teams confidence in this most pressing run in.

Typical, just when you get all excited about a possible Play-Off place, you come crashing back down to earth again..

However, should Argyle actually get to those Play-Off and thus on to the Wembley Final itself, then surely that in its self would create much needed income. You are bound to get at least 20-25,000 who would go up to the smoke for a nice day out and a chance to see Argyle get promoted to League One in a swish stadium.
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
I am sorry to say the rumours are true. James Brent is in serious financial difficult where cash is hard to come by. That cash is a problem will be witnessed by the fact that the club is shortly to put next season's ticket sales on sale with the early bird offer ending on March 31st. After that they will go up £20. HHP won't now happen and Tudor Evans is bricking it because of the Pavilions and Civic a Centre deals with Brent. The Natatomisam Ltd accounts (the holding company for Brent) are dire. The hotel business is failing and he has borrowings of £37m to service.

That's a quote from Graham's post.

So is that Grahams post in its entirety ? Or just a part of it?

To be clear here, was it a PM that GC was sending to Newell that was posted as a normal message in error?

All very confusing. scratch 

Crikey.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Shit hitting the fan as we speak on Pasoti. Graham Clark has asked for his account to be deleted and the Pig has refused.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Iggy wrote:
Take the pension pot and feck off then Jimmy.

I was going to say minus a certain figure, and mention who it really belongs to, but wouldn't want to get the site into trouble.

(Anybody can come after me, by the way - when you've nothing to lose that sort of threat is empty.)
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:21 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I ist wiv ya Moks me ole mucker!
I'm TRYING to find ait Brent's WORK ADDRESS so I can teach his RECEPTIONISTS a lesson they won't forget for DAZE.

Can you loiter raind HOLIDAY IN just INN case you might 'stumble' across any TOP FOOKIN SECRET AS FOOK breakfast MEETINGS.

Mobilise the ATD elite. I love the smell of facepalm in the morning.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Have I mentioned how much I love you, Mock?

Suspect 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm

I will be there tomo morn in Windsor waiting wiv me green shorts over me jeans (don't wanna be cold you know).

PS.

Is it alright to leave at 9.30 cause I need to get to work for 10 for breaky?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
How does one accidentally post instead of PMing? Sounds a bit like it might have been modded and a quick excuse found.

They seem to be saying that the person who posted it might be vulnerable to libel. As I think most of us have a lot of respect for said individual, might it be worth changing the name of this thread (perhaps to 'were f*cked'!)? After all Brent has a bit of a rep for being keen to call in the lawyers.

Good point - apart from anything else, it's being reported that he's very upset and worried about it. Who can change the thread title?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit hitting the fan again?   Shit hitting the fan again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit hitting the fan again?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next