akagreengull
Elias
Ken Adams
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Adams

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:14 am

Back down to earth yesterday with a bump im afraid, but history under Brent should tell us there should be no alarms and no surprises just an acceptance...a nod of the head if you will. Lately we have been punching above our weight and over-achieving thanks in main to some stand out performers and IMO an excellent manager. Yesterday was a stark reminder for some that actually this is the level we are at. Yes we are at best a mediocre league 2 side. Sad sad times indeed. But thats what the club deserves when it accepts Brent and minions. Call me negative but i honestly dont think we have hit rock bottem just yet. The loans and debt could kill us. As far as PAFC are concerned Jimmy doesnt have 2 pennys to rub together. Strap yourself in folks coz the biggest battle is still to come.
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 am

Other than Torquay, we've not played any one recently who are relegation fodder. Look at the last ten league results - it isn't that bad. We've recently signed two players from higher leagues too in Banton and Parsons.
It isn't all bad.

Last edited by hairy j on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:36 am

I have been saying what Ken said ever since Brent rocked up, yes a bit of success on the pitch is welcome by me but I am convinced that Brenty's heart isn't in it. Once or if the clusterfuck gets built then we will learnt he true extent of the debt. If it is at the £7m level that I have been told then we are no better off than when we went scat with £17m serviced by CCC income. Ballon payment coming up and unless we can push the crowds up by 25% then we will still be losing money into next season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 am

Debt must be at least 7m any money 'lent' surely attracts interest well above bank rates ?

Another battle to come ? Popcorn time.
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:16 am

It really makes you realise how badly we have been run during and after admin when you see teams like Rochdale playing you off the park and yet they have crowds of 2800.
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 am

It's a case of delaying the inevitable for me.

Isn't all of the remaining debt due to be paid off in a few years? If we're losing money now and have nothing in savings then how are we going to pay it back?

Another spell of admin coming up for sure, Brent will run off into the sunset richer than when he arrived with the land grab and property deals ensuring he and his wife can sleep well.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 am

And if and when PAFC is back in administration, Brent's 7 storey tower will continuing to take in the money for time to come. Not bad for a non investing, non property developer and reluctant bidder.
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:36 pm

When brent goes, then we will find out the true extent of the debt issues, if the club went into administration again,who would really be suprised?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:18 pm

"if the club went into administration again,who would really be suprised?"

A whole herd of Green Tints?
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:21 pm

akagreengull wrote:
And if and when PAFC is back in administration, Brent's 7 storey tower will continuing to take in the money for time to come. Not bad for a non investing, non property developer and reluctant bidder.

What..the "hotel" that does not serve food ?!!
 popcorn 
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

popcorn 

youth hostel more like
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

That entire development needs a football club - are we gong to have a cinema et al next to a disused football stadium. Again, a shit thread. Is this the 510th thread stating the same bloody thing?

If you lot want a new club, go and do an FC United or Wimbledom.
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:43 pm

hairy j wrote:
That entire development needs a football club - are we gong to have a cinema et al next to a disused football stadium. Again, a shit thread. Is this the 510th thread stating the same bloody thing?

Could you not, for once, respect other peoples views? If it's a 'shit thread' as you succinctly put it, then why even bother to contribute to it?

Makes sense, does that not? (in my best Yoda voice)
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:12 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

popcorn 

What are you on about, if you want food you can nip into the grandstand of the football club Twisted Evil 

Or nandos,  sarcasm 
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:20 pm

hairy j wrote:

If you want to find a new forum just fvck off!
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:53 pm

hairy j wrote:

Sleep yeh yeh 
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:32 am

The only hope i see for any shread of ambition from the football club in years is if we leave home park and move into a new stadium.Thanks to "fans" like nool and horatio home park will not be suitable for professional football beyond league 2 and 1 and what they dont respect or understand is if you state thats the level of ambition that the club wants to strive for its not attractive to anyone to want to support the club.

this will be proven as fact in the next coming years just watch.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:48 am

Have to agree with that Angry.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 am

Yea Man wrote:
It's a case of delaying the inevitable for me.

Isn't all of the remaining debt due to be paid off in a few years?  If we're losing money now and have nothing in savings then how are we going to pay it back?

Another spell of admin coming up for sure, Brent will run off into the sunset richer than when he arrived with the land grab and property deals ensuring he and his wife can sleep well.

The debt repayments are complicated. It isn't as straightforward as the remaining debt is due to be paid off at any stage.

What is certain is that the outstanding football creditor debt, which was a little more than £4m from when we left administration, has a 5 year schedule with installments annually and 50%, so upwards of £2m, being due at the end of the 5 years. The rest of it is owed to others, JB and the GTs to name two of them, who probably wouldn't call the debt in and will have differing repayment schedules.

JB took over and we exited administration in October 2011 so that final c. £2m will be due in October 2016.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 pm

hairy j wrote:

Absolutely I think F.C. Plymouth Pilgrims has a bit of class as a new name.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 pm

The clusterfuck needs a f*cked up football club. 'HHP Village' would be an appropriate handle .
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Tringreen wrote:
The clusterfuck needs a f*cked up football club. 'HHP Village' would be an appropriate handle .

You need to chuck in something about the Ocean's too.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 pm

SFU Super Fans United
Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Hairy, the park already hosts a new legal entity, a new club, so that's that, it's already happened ... and more than once.
If it is the green shirt, Argyle name, and playing in the park that defines your football club, as it defines mine, then I would suggest it is quite possible for a Plymouth Argyle to play for ever in the park should the City decide it so. Don't blame the ordinary fan, or ATD posters, for any wish for a new club. Only the money and property gamblers have ever threatened this club.

On the subject of names for football clubs, where on earth did this stupid "Argo" nonsense come from ?  It's Argyle. Does it come from Internet crap ? is it a Pasoti thing ? is it a Cowdrey thing ?
What ? where ? who started it ?
In my time, I have talked to many many fans in REAL life regarding Argyle, and not one of them has ever referred to Argyle as "Argo". Not one. Does it come from the same stable as the  "Ocean City"  goonery ?
And don't give me the Jason thing, I'm quite aware of Mediterranean myth/history. It's the Mayflower here ... it rains and blows a lot, and has what we "English channel" people call, a tide.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 am

confused  I thought it was a reference to the janner accent and how Argyle is pronounced by the yokels who live near the sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality/ shit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality/ shit....   Reality/ shit.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality/ shit....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next