Mapperley, darling
Tgwu
GM Vauxhall
Chemical Ali
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nurse Richards had loads of build-it-tiny brent loving supporters on pasoti too lol!

They will be at home in their tiny stadium forever more with 4-5,000 like minded Avivas playing the likes of Burton, Accrington or Northampton, meanwhile people like me will have either given up completely or migrated to teams that actually have a potential that has not been stripped by a worthless scumbag banker backed by a dubious money lender whose name i shall not mention.

Praaaaper fans ...................We dont loike outsideeersss
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Same here I think of not going, if this is passed.

But we must wait on the friends of the park who will have someone who knows the in and out of planning and the AAP requirement. They will let us know what we can and must abject to on mass.

friends of the park

COME TO OUR NEXT MEETING ON TUESDAY 11 JUNE AT 7:30PM
AT THE CHERRY TREE PUB: 291 Ham Dr, Plymouth, Devon PL2 3NH

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu May 30, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nurse Richards had loads of build-it-tiny brent loving supporters on pasoti too lol!

Nurse Richards should have used a different proxy server to the one "she" used when posting as Dutchgreen Ray lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
'As a result of this strength of feeling Akkeron instructed the design team to reassess the proposals and consider whether capacity could be increased from that shown, bearing in mind cost and land constraints. The design team did not identify any opportunity for increased capacity from that originally designed given the limitations of the site and the need for the stand to be as cost efficient as possible.'

the bold bit concerns me greatly.

taken from statement of community involvement

so, hes lied about that as the new capacity is 5000. what else has been mis informed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Brent said he could get another 200 seats in, if the legroom is decreased to that of the horseshoe.

That is probably what has happened. Any attraction I might have had to sit in the new stand has now evaporated.

A small minded stadium fit for only small people.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Well. I've just had a read of the statement of community involvement. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

There's no mention of the Trust anywhere that I can find, but it does talk about a Grandstand Working Group that started meeting nearly a year ago and apparently included "fans' representatives" - that'll be Newell and Webb then, representing ... umm ... themselves.

(By the way, gold star to the porcine one for managing to keep quiet about his involvement in this for so long. That's got to be a first.)

And so it continues ... The best bit, though, is this:

Akkeron wrote:
All enquiries received, either through the public exhibition or in writing, have been handled promptly by Akkeron

Now to get stuck into the plans themselves ... I may be some time.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm

The Friends of Central Park

COME TO OUR NEXT MEETING ON TUESDAY 11 JUNE AT 7:30PM
AT THE CHERRY TREE PUB: 291 Ham Dr, Plymouth, Devon PL2 3NH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Well. I've just had a read of the statement of community involvement. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

There's no mention of the Trust anywhere that I can find, but it does talk about a Grandstand Working Group that started meeting nearly a year ago and apparently included "fans' representatives" - that'll be Newell and Webb then, representing ... umm ... themselves.

(By the way, gold star to the porcine one for managing to keep quiet about his involvement in this for so long. That's got to be a first.)

And so it continues ... The best bit, though, is this:

Akkeron wrote:
All enquiries received, either through the public exhibition or in writing, have been handled promptly by Akkeron

Now to get stuck into the plans themselves ... I may be some time.

I'm still waiting for them to respond to my enquiries. I filled in the form that was on the HHP presentation about 2 or 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Peter Jones stated at this afternoon's Senior Greens meeting that it has not yet been confirmed who will get the income from the retail outlets. He also staid that he couldn't understand why any real fan would object to any aspect of the development, which would provide the greatest leisure complex in the south west. Obviously he hasn't seen the plans for Bristol yet.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:29 pm

any REAL fan! im a surreal fan, soz, proporter, my views dont count as im in exile, never mind me 40 years of real support. jones can feck off too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Reptile survey, dentistry! Jeezus H christ with a hard-on. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Dingle wrote:
Peter Jones stated at this afternoon's Senior Greens meeting that it has not yet been confirmed who will get the income from the retail outlets. He also staid that he couldn't understand why any real fan would object to any aspect of the development, which would provide the greatest leisure complex in the south west. Obviously he hasn't seen the plans for Bristol yet.

What an out-of-touch, naive, ignorant knob Jonesy is turning into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:47 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:

They will be at home in their tiny stadium forever more with 4-5,000 like minded Avivas playing the likes of Burton, Accrington or Northampton, meanwhile people like me will have either given up completely or migrated to teams that actually have a potential that has not been stripped by a worthless scumbag banker backed by a dubious money lender whose name i shall not mention.

Praaaaper fans ...................We dont loike outsideeersss
I wish be could have a big stand like massive mansfield, but jimmy's only going to give us a small one affraid
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
any REAL fan! im a surreal fan, soz, proporter, my views dont count as im in exile, never mind me 40 years of real support. jones can feck off too.

REAL fans is the new buzzword,although I think he's copied IJN on that one.Suppose there will be a plaque on the wall for the dental bit.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Peter Jones being economical with the truth and treating us with contempt as usual.

However - I really think that it's better spend our energies in challenging this whole thing through the right channels rather than criticising the inner sanctum of the Brent groupies (as justified as that feels at the moment).

Better to leave personalities out of it then it doesn't cloud the reasons for standing up to these plans. My focus is clear and that's PAFC.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:01 pm

A ten room dentist practice very clever mr brent very clever indeed, what next a school. lol!

Being serious for a mo brent is probably only building the dentist coz there is some government grant involved.

Brent has positioned himself into a place now were the council will find it very hard to refuse permission because he is providing all these projects. Like a dentist and a school. Also if the council refuse the ice rink plans it will stop redevelopment of millbay. A lot of negotiating to be done by the council but brent has the upper hand me thinks.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Dingle wrote:
Again, disappointed if that was what was said. If real fans cannot object to ANY aspect of the development, then that excludes 90% of fans. Even some of the biggest targets of stick on here have said they're not fully happy with capacity. If people think the development is fine then great, good for them. But to see people talking down those who disagree as not real fans just because they have a different view on what is the best way forward is a shame to read.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Dingle wrote:

Did one of you jolly Seniors ask Mr. Jones how a dentistry fits in with the words 'leisure, sport or enjoyment by any chance? Or how a school fits into those categories?

I wonder whether there was a grant for the dentistry?

I must say though, that is a master stroke! No more taking time off work to go to the dentist. Go on the morning of a game! Drinking beer where ever the ordinary fans are allowed to could be a problem with a numb gum though. I suppose one of you smart arses is now going to tell me the dentists won't be working on match days.

One thing that does piss me off though, is this "grandstand committee" that included " fans representatives". No matter how many times it has been asked and by numerous people, the question " who is/ was on this committee has been met with stone cold silence. The next question would have been " who are they representing and who elected them? We all have our suspicions but no definite answers.

Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Ah but that you were there to ask that question Mr Blight..... what a load of old bollocks it is...... and how does that fit with the AAP
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Dingle wrote:

Did one of you jolly Seniors ask Mr. Jones how a dentistry fits in with the words 'leisure, sport or enjoyment by any chance? Or how a school fits into those categories?

I wonder whether there was a grant for the dentistry?

I must say though, that is a master stroke! No more taking time off work to go to the dentist. Go on the morning of a game! Drinking beer where ever the ordinary fans are allowed to could be a problem with a numb gum though. I suppose one of you smart arses is now going to tell me the dentists won't be working on match days.

One thing that does piss me off though, is this "grandstand committee" that included " fans representatives". No matter how many times it has been asked and by numerous people, the question " who is/ was on this committee has been met with stone cold silence. The next question would have been " who are they representing and who elected them? We all have our suspicions but no definite answers.

OH YES! even more if it becomes a combined health centre - surgery, dentistry - and.... wait for it.... childrens centre! you couldnt make it up!
its happened here in nottm, combined centres, arent we -the council*- great for doing this for you!

* put Brent here, in the case of Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I'm still waiting for them to respond to my enquiries. I filled in the form that was on the HHP presentation about 2 or 3 months ago.

Ha! I got mine a couple of days ago! To be fair, they did take less than three months. That's prompt in my book.

Mr Brent may not get football but he clearly has picked up dreckly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:53 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Ah but that you were there to ask that question Mr Blight..... what a load of old bollocks it is...... and how does that fit with the AAP

I'll have you know that I do not consider myself old enough to be classed as one of our senior fans and I do have to go to work. With that the god damn phone rings again and out I bloody go again.

Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:59 pm

I'd love to go to the Senior Greens and see how senior they are. I know for a fact one of my ex-husbands goes and he's younger than me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:00 pm

So from seeing Newell on the farm post, he wants when burton come to town is for dad to watch the football, mother to go shopping, kids to go to the ice rink. Now we know more about this development, mum cn get a but of work done on her teeth whilst the kids Get a lesson in school. Win/win!!!? cheers

Oh hang on what's that? Why don't they all watch tha football match at the family club of the year which has Muriel's and has placed a first in football family stand specially so it doesn'tl get in the way of webby forza merde,

Actually who gives a feck. I'm a face now and I get to get to my lunch in the directors box. I'd rather we areshit in case someone serious about the football turns up and realises what a clown me n' webby really are pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Well we knew the basics and there it is in all it's disney colour - make it bigger or stop the whole chebang!! The only reason any of this could be possible is because of our football club - we get the bum end of this deal, squeezed in with a f*ckin denstist!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC Planning Applications now online
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next