Mapperley, darling
Tgwu
GM Vauxhall
Chemical Ali
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:

This a before and a after

Herald Web

I agree with the fotcp, the only place for a development like this is in the centre of town, Brent had said the only people to make money from this is the director of his company who happens to be his wife and himself.
He employed two people to round up the sheep of Argyle fans to follow him, they are a up start postman and a web site owner bully.
As an Argyle long-standing season ticket hold (I am sixty-five) if this is pass I will not step foot in Home Park again.
I have e-mail most of the Labour Councillors and have only one reply.
Come on the people of Plymouth and kick this development into the trees.”

Herald Print

As an Argyle long-standing season ticket hold (I am sixty-five) if this is pass I will not step foot in Home Park again.

A possibility is that they have tried to edit out the on-line squabbles between this site & the other place. That doesn't quite explain the first line but it's a possibility.

Last edited by knecht on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Green Greens could start with this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What they are having to do is raise the ground levels the HHP side of Gilbert Lane. If you look at the Tree Report it identifies trees being removed on the northern side of Gilbert Lane. The raised ground levels (see to the right of your copied cross section – Gilbert Lane is the bit that is lower with a tree to the left of it) will also obliterate the wildlife in the hedgerow and the removal of several significant trees will further diminish its ecology value. In addition, the site plan seems to indicate a vehicular access into Gilbert Lane (look just to the right of the words ‘barrier’ and the entrance to Gilbert Lane looks to be improved at the other end and in the documentation Gilbert Lane is to be resurfaced. This could be the alternative route for traffic on match days otherwise why have an access onto it. It is an adopted highway for use by vehicles!

Mr. Newell, if he is consistent, should be most upset

How about the removal of six Hornbeam trees from the avenue of trees fronting on to Outland Road? If I'm looking at this plan correctly, where the old exit from the park and ride used to be, on to the Segrave Rd. junction; it's the first six trees from that junction towards Milehouse. How old are those trees?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Email from the FOCP just received:

Quote :
Welcome...

*******Important Media Event Tonight*****

Janice, our Acting Chair, has been interviewed today by ITV about the CP development. We are hopeful that this interview will go out at 6 pm today 3 June 2013.

This is our first correspondence with you all, and we are delighted that you are supporting us in our aims. We will endeavour to keep you informed as much as is practically possible over the critical period up to 2 July 2013 when consultation ends. We need to form a strong team and use the skills and energy that you all have.

We have had to go on a war footing at short notice with limited time and resources. Our immediate goal is to oppose this Planning Application.

Some of you may be aware of the media coverage in the Weekend Herald of Saturday June 1 2013. Our timing was fortunate to gain exposure at the same time as the Herald's coverage of '£50m plans for Home Park submitted.' If you missed this article then it is available on line by Googling 'friends of central park' where you will find our Facebook page with the full details. Or paste this link into your browser:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will know that there are many ways for us to promote our cause. We can provide you with guidelines so that you will know the key issues to publicise/mention when contacting various media outlets or the Council.

***Please diarise 11 June 2013 at 7.30 pm in the Cherry Tree Pub for our next meeting****

Have a look at our Constitution on our Facebook site and you can see exactly what we stand for.

Look forward to seeing you all then.....

Please check your email boxes regularly. Please spread the word.

Regards

Friends of Central Park Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Herald Web

I agree with the fotcp, the only place for a development like this is in the centre of town, Brent had said the only people to make money from this is the director of his company who happens to be his wife and himself.
He employed two people to round up the sheep of Argyle fans to follow him, they are a up start postman and a web site owner bully.

Herald Print

Words fail me - that has got to be one of the most corrupt things I've seen in this mess!!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 pm

is there any way to oppose this development on the grounds that it creates a feck load of litter, blowing about in the two foot void/spacious walkway/sense of arrival area* between stand and hotel? the type to use the take away shops dont give a damn about conservation

*delete as you see fit
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Herald Web

Herald Print

Words fail me - that has got to be one of the most corrupt things I've seen in this mess!!
#

It's well worth of a line to your MP and also the Press Council. When combined with other Herald shortcomings regarding Brent and those that have alternative views, there are many users prepared to voice on opinion regarding the Heralds convenient editing of comments as well as the preventing of comments!

Who is the editor these days? Wonder if Rupert knows him?

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Rupert would not come on here it would upset his freinds on the farm
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:12 pm

IJN has made this post on pasoti (CEO thread).Reading between the lines I would guess the GT's are going to stop/ cut down their activities (fansfest?). There does not seem to be any designated venue for them in the new plans so I would guess that the fansfests will end if the development goes ahead.

Quote :
JJ is right, time for all volunteers to move on, and to be fair it's been a long time since I have given any money to the Staff Fund, as the Youth Team and Academy is utmost in my priorities now. FES is supporting the club via commercial sponsorship and FIL is supporting youth in Plymouth in many, many ways, with a few things to be announced very soon.

It IS time for PAFC to stand on it's own and I know the GT's think this way as well as does the club.
The bad times are behind us in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 pm

I have read some of the comments on the Herald site and they are the typical stuff you would expect from both FoCP and those that welcome the plans...

This could well become a drawn out saga if the truth were known.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

I thought the interview with Janice Hunt was disappointing- she didn't get much air time compared to Brent and the Chamber of commerce chap. Westcountry said that FOCP's opposition to the development was that it was "too big" which I don't think tells the whole story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
IJN has made this post on pasoti (CEO thread).Reading between the lines I would guess the GT's are going to stop/ cut down their activities (fansfest?). There does not seem to be any designated venue for them in the new plans so I would guess that the fansfests will end if the development goes ahead.

Quote :
JJ is right, time for all volunteers to move on, and to be fair it's been a long time since I have given any money to the Staff Fund, as the Youth Team and Academy is utmost in my priorities now. FES is supporting the club via commercial sponsorship and FIL is supporting youth in Plymouth in many, many ways, with a few things to be announced very soon.

It IS time for PAFC to stand on it's own and I know the GT's think this way as well as does the club.

That tells me that Brent has stuck two fingers up to the GT'S and not bothered supplying anywhere. The fanfests are not my cup of tea but they're popular and have provided Brent with a stay of execution with the staff debt.

Newell would've been raging about this if he wasn't lodged up Brent's ass.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :

That tells me that Brent has stuck two fingers up to the GT'S and not bothered supplying anywhere. The fanfests are not my cup of tea but they're popular and have provided Brent with a stay of execution with the staff debt.

Newell would've been raging about this if he wasn't lodged up Brent's ass.

Who going to fill the season tickets envelopes, the new private post men
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:14 am

Some very interesting points being made HERE on pasoti about the access roads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

From the Akkeron Plans

Quote :
A Grandstand Working Group was assembled very early on in the design process. The Grandstand Working Group included Plymouth Argyle Football Club board members, fan representatives, representatives of the Green Taverners, Akkeron and the project architects BDP. Representatives of the Fans’ Disability Group and Community groups were also consulted via the Working Group.
Regular meetings were held with the Working Group from 20th June 2012 onwards. At each meeting the latest plans would be presented by BDP and Akkeron, with a discussion following where questions could be asked and comments/opinions put forward.

From Newell

Quote :
I attended most meetings, as a Fan's Rep' never, it's not so hard to understand is it?

Saying that, I gave a fans point of view, I made comments about the access, I made comment about the capacity, when it was announced towards the end, I got agitated when it was discussed (when JB had to attend a meeting) when the architects thought they could bulldoze the stand and not replace it for a year. So I was not a shrinking violet.

However, I repeat until it sinks in, I would never ever declare myself a fans rep', I simply don't believe anyone could fill that role.

So bearing in mind the first statement under which group do you think he was perceived by most present to represent....?

I notice it says that representatives of the disability and community groups were consulted VIA the working group i.e. someone was tasked with consulting them, they never attended a full meeting. That leaves....

Club Board Members
Fan Representatives (although he has categorically denied this)
Representatives of the GT's, although it is widely assumed that Mark Russell attended on behalf of the GT's
Akkeron
Project Architects - BDP

So is he a club board member, Akkeron employee or an architect? I'm confused now.... pig

Has anyone ever had a straight answer to the simple question....who were the fans representatives that met as early as June 2012? a full 11 months prior to the plans being released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
From the Akkeron Plans

Quote :
A Grandstand Working Group was assembled very early on in the design process. The Grandstand Working Group included Plymouth Argyle Football Club board members, fan representatives, representatives of the Green Taverners, Akkeron and the project architects BDP. Representatives of the Fans’ Disability Group and Community groups were also consulted via the Working Group.
Regular meetings were held with the Working Group from 20th June 2012 onwards. At each meeting the latest plans would be presented by BDP and Akkeron, with a discussion following where questions could be asked and comments/opinions put forward.

From Newell

Quote :
I attended most meetings, as a Fan's Rep' never, it's not so hard to understand is it?

Saying that, I gave a fans point of view, I made comments about the access, I made comment about the capacity, when it was announced towards the end, I got agitated when it was discussed (when JB had to attend a meeting) when the architects thought they could bulldoze the stand and not replace it for a year. So I was not a shrinking violet.

However, I repeat until it sinks in, I would never ever declare myself a fans rep', I simply don't believe anyone could fill that role.

So bearing in mind the first statement under which group do you think he was perceived by most present to represent....?

I notice it says that representatives of the disability and community groups were consulted VIA the working group i.e. someone was tasked with consulting them, they never attended a full meeting. That leaves....

Club Board Members
Representatives of the GT's, although it is widely assumed that Mark Russell attended on behalf of the GT's
Akkeron
Project Architects - BDP

So is he a club board member, Akkeron employee or an architect? I'm confused now.... pig

Has anyone ever had a straight answer to the simple question....who were the fans representatives that met as early as June 2012? a full 11 months prior to the plans being released.

He's such a lying shitbag he just makes himself look more stupid every day. He'll probably just have the thread cleansed and anyone who questions it banned.

Still nice to see the fat cnut squirm. Good training for trekking to Peru.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 am

OOOHHHH. HI RES PDF LINK of the latest CGI.

Not many watching from the Studio School and the area underneath is missing the away team coach

I would rather they published details of the traffic management required on the concourse so they can be assessed properly rather than having TBC (to be confirmed) on dimensions.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:06 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Email from the FOCP just received:

Quote :
Welcome...

*******Important Media Event Tonight*****

Janice, our Acting Chair, has been interviewed today by ITV about the CP development. We are hopeful that this interview will go out at 6 pm today 3 June 2013.

This is our first correspondence with you all, and we are delighted that you are supporting us in our aims. We will endeavour to keep you informed as much as is practically possible over the critical period up to 2 July 2013 when consultation ends. We need to form a strong team and use the skills and energy that you all have.

We have had to go on a war footing at short notice with limited time and resources. Our immediate goal is to oppose this Planning Application.

Some of you may be aware of the media coverage in the Weekend Herald of Saturday June 1 2013. Our timing was fortunate to gain exposure at the same time as the Herald's coverage of '£50m plans for Home Park submitted.' If you missed this article then it is available on line by Googling 'friends of central park' where you will find our Facebook page with the full details. Or paste this link into your browser:

You will know that there are many ways for us to promote our cause. We can provide you with guidelines so that you will know the key issues to publicise/mention when contacting various media outlets or the Council.

***Please diarise 11 June 2013 at 7.30 pm in the Cherry Tree Pub for our next meeting****

Have a look at our Constitution on our Facebook site and you can see exactly what we stand for.

Look forward to seeing you all then.....

Please check your email boxes regularly. Please spread the word.

Regards

Friends of Central Park Plymouth

Pokedown. Could you please c&p FoCP details into the stickied HHP challenges thread.

Has anyone fowarded the details in that thread to them? They are past masters of Political lobbying and will get PCC's attention better than any emails
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:12 am

I've put a link on their facebook page G_G

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:33 am

green_genie wrote:

OOOHHHH. HI RES PDF LINK of the latest CGI.

Not many watching from the Studio School and the area underneath is missing the away team coach

I would rather they published details of the traffic management required on the concourse so they can be assessed properly rather than having TBC (to be confirmed) on dimensions.

Ahh what that picture fails to depict is the ridiculously large segregation area between the away/ home support, and what about the kindergarten? There is no way that top tier will be full as apparently only the corporate Wankers are allowed to sit in it. So the clubs ambition is to still be playing Exeter in 3 or 4 years time?

Aviva till the end, thank god i wont be there to witness it.
Back to top Go down
GM Vauxhall

GM Vauxhall

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 am

Good point PD, would be better to have us playing Pompey. Perhaps with a riot going on like in the 80's Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 am

Pokesdown wrote:
From the Akkeron Plans

Quote :

From Newell

Quote :

Club Board Members
Akkeron
Project Architects - BDP

Ian Newell lost his right to give the fans opinions the day he sold out.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 am

Pokesdown wrote:
From the Akkeron Plans

Quote :

From Newell

Quote :

Club Board Members
Akkeron
Project Architects - BDP

And don't forget there had been 36 revisions to the plans Mr Newell had seen and up to the point that he went on holiday Argyle new grandstand was a 'magnificent' two teired affair. I would love to see those plans that mysteriously turned into the 1 teir monstrousity that originally appeared.

And funny how all those plans all those revisions that the fans reps saw included nothing of the school in the corner or the dental practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 am

Dougie wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
From the Akkeron Plans

Quote :

From Newell

Quote :

Club Board Members
Akkeron
Project Architects - BDP

And don't forget there had been 36 revisions to the plans Mr Newell had seen and up to the point that he went on holiday Argyle new grandstand was a 'magnificent' two teired affair. I would love to see those plans that mysteriously turned into the 1 teir monstrousity that originally appeared.

And funny how all those plans all those revisions that the fans reps saw included nothing of the school in the corner or the dental practice.

Nor did Ian speak up for his parent's seaview when the size of all these buildings was known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:48 pm

my standing on the who developments is known on here as i have stated it many times on these type of threads and hadn't changed for many months.

but given the sheer lack of interest in the club's future ambitions by Brent, the road access being dangerous and encroaching onto the greenlung and now im lead to believe all the world and its mother are being shoved into that carpark space with no room to swing a cat in i simply cant stand by and allow it too happen without registering my objection to the council.

Akkeron seriously need to rethink the whole development out again and comeback with a new look designs that make everyone happy like the WG did barr using cottage field.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Angry wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
From the Akkeron Plans

Quote :

From Newell

Quote :

Club Board Members
Akkeron
Project Architects - BDP

Ian Newell lost his right to give the fans opinions the day he sold out.

I think you'll find that was the day he bought the right to be the 'fans' rep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Planning Applications now online   PAFC Planning Applications now online - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC Planning Applications now online
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next