Sir Francis Drake
Tringreen
nzgreen
Damon.Lenszner
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Political Campaign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Welcome Bandy.

This place is a bit like a decent boozer. Lots of opinions, lots of it wise, lots of it tosh but the absolute is that everyone is entitled to theirs.

Oh, and there's a an old drunk in the corner with tourettes and not enough women apart from Angry's bouncy lady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Welcome Bandy.

This place is a bit like a decent boozer. Lots of opinions, lots of it wise, lots of it tosh but the absolute is that everyone is entitled to theirs.

Oh, and there's a an old drunk in the corner with tourettes and not enough women apart from Angry's bouncy lady Very Happy

Boozin, schmokin, cussin, laughin n fartin , all encouraged drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Bandwagon56 wrote:
Hi Chaps, had to say goodbye to Pyongyang Central after a decade plus - could not abide the propaganda anymore, so will lay my hat here!!
Although I left Plymouth 34 years ago I still go to Argyle, not sure what can be done to slow this mess down a pace but it will get my vote if needed!!

Welcome Bandy,always thought that your views would be pretty much at home on this site.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Another little chunk of Central Park gone - apparently there is now, awaiting approval, a site for a permanent Circus at the Park

Do not know where came from.
All I know is the Council will create a flat permanent Site where the swiming pool use to , to be use by Fairs, Circus Car shows etc (show field)
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:35 pm

gert big masterplan jpeg

With apologies for those browsing on mobile (delete and leave linkon this post if a problem), the above is the Council's Central Park Masterplan devised when Tudor went all green.

Presume the Events Field where swimming pool used to be is the permanent allocation for circus pitch.

Don't know anything about a permanent circus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Welcome bandy to the home of free speech + a few freaks and weirdos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks lads & (lasses?) Looks like we got some dust to kick up - we'em been proper shafted by the mob!! Plain sailing? maybe not!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Councillor Martin Leaves (the only councillor who voted against the Life Centre, an Argyle season ticket holder and a fierce 'not a blade of green lung campaigner') -

Beacon Park have your say meeting is to be held on the 25th June at 1830. This will be held at the Beacon Park Police Station. All residents in Milehouse, Pennycross and Beacon Park areas which fall under the Peverell Ward are welcome to attend.

I think as many Peverell residents as possible should attend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

would piss myself if old man Newell turned up to protest against the development. That's if he can tear himself away from his sea views to attend.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Now I wonder who might turn up to that, who don't live in that ward?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Stoke's not that far!!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Now I wonder who might turn up to that, who don't live in that ward?

I will, Eggbuckland is close to the park
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:58 pm

With my third home in the Cherry Tree I'm claiming Pennycross residency.

25th June is a long way off. Could even be a planning application in place, which was due in April.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:59 pm

I take it Sherborne might be a tad too far out!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

I'm sure your mum, sister ,brother, gran,or 2nd cousin twice removed must live in that area, so you could be there representative.

Not suggesting for a moment that people living in other parts of Plympton would do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

I'm sure your mum, sister ,brother, gran,or 2nd cousin twice removed must live in that area, so you could be there representative.

Not suggesting for a moment that people living in other parts of Plympton would do that.

Strange as all my family in Plymouth live in Plympton - but of course that second cousin I forgot I'm moving in with that very night!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Would that be a second cousin living in Peverell with the most amazing sea views?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:27 pm

I get the feeling the tide is starting to turn.
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:05 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Another little chunk of Central Park gone - apparently there is now, awaiting approval, a site for a permanent Circus at the Park.

Damon,

That is just scaremongering. The new events field will be used eventually for most if not all events in the park and yes the circus will use it when in town.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:03 am

Don't be nasty to our hero, James Brent Sir, he might pull out and we'll get nothing. pig

That is also scaremongering and rather than build it boxed in and village, so that his jamboys and their sponsors can maybe take over the club eventually, if Sir James can't see a profit, I personally would rather he did pull out............... but he won't because there's too much money to be made at the expense of the long term aspirations of the football club.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:43 am

wozzer wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Another little chunk of Central Park gone - apparently there is now, awaiting approval, a site for a permanent Circus at the Park.

Damon,

That is just scaremongering. The new events field will be used eventually for most if not all events in the park and yes the circus will use it when in town.

Agree with wozzer on this one.

Wozzer, have the PCC Parks dept been consulted about the access road shown and more importantly the rerouted access road Chris Webb describes required for significant Lyndhurst expansion? I know you are passionate about the integrity of the Coronation Avenue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:44 am

wozzer wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Damon,

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, GET YOUR TICKETS TO SEE THE AMAZING LYING BEARDED POSTMAN AND HIS EVER CHANGING PLANS. BE AMAZED BY THE SMALLEST GRANDSTAND IN THE WORLD AND THE MAN WITH THE MOST RELATIVES EVER WHO ALL LOVE THE GRANDSTAND!

BE THRILLED BY THE FORZA VERDE AND THEIR SPLENDIFOROUS FLAG DISPLAY, WITNESS THE MYSTERY OF THE DEEPTHROAT BROTHERS WHO WILL DISAPPEAR RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. MARVEL AT THE INCREDIBLE QUIVERING LIPPED PROPERTY DEVELOPER, AT PORKY THE CLOWN AND THE AKKERONI TEAM AND THEIR "IT CAN BE EXTENDED, NO IT CAN'T" ROUTINE. AT DE LAR'S KNIFE THROWING ACT, ALWAYS GETS HIS TARGET IN THE BACK AND THE NOT TO BE MISSED GREAT BRENTINI'S OPEN AND TRANSPARENT MAGIC ACT.

THRILLS GALORE AT HIGHER HOME PARK. SITUATED NEXT TO THE CINEMA, TURN RIGHT DOWN THE ALLEY BY THE ICE-RINK AND LEFT AT MACDONALDS. UNDERGROUND PARKING AVAILABLE FOR AAA PASS HOLDERS ONLY. FURTHER PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE LIFE CENTRE. JUST TELL THEM YOU'RE DISABLED AND PARK.

THE CIRCUS EXTRAORDINAIRE THAT COST £10 MILLION TO PRODUCE BUT IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU FOR FREE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:53 am

Any jobs going for a few freaks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:15 am

Quote :
Brent emphasised, 'The owner of any club outside the Football League is really just a custodian, taking care of the club for the community and future generations.' A banker turned property developer, he had never attended a football match before September. He admits that he does not understand the offside rule and does not seem too bothered

Football Economy Nov 2011

Actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Political Campaign   The Political Campaign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Political Campaign
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next