Richard Blight
Mrrapson
mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The non political GT'S Empty
PostSubject: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Are offering anyone who goes on Pasoti only the chance to play for the Argyle oldies for just £200.

The GT'S are as non political as they're non fat bastards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:47 pm

To be fair though Even been seen talking to one of us would be enough to have the GTs sent to Coventry by Brent and Newell, we are modern day lepers. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Talking about the GT Damon.Lenszner is posting again on the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:
must have sold out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
must have sold out
I'm wondering.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:01 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
must have sold out
I'm wondering.
Have he got a seat or they promise him a car space for the next two years in the HHP car-park
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Lets see before we judge, I say.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Will we hear from him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I agree, however it's strange that Damon has seemingly stopped posting on ATD and, at a time when all comments regarding anything slightly political have stopped from all of the position holders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:33 pm

I agree it's intriguing why Damon suddenly stopped posting on here. But these things happen.

But why would the GTs include ATD when nearly all they've got is grief on here?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Saw and spoke with Damon yesterday. He's not been turned. He's happier than he's been in ages. Looking healthy.
Damon is damon
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:30 pm

To be fair, no where does it say, "only fans who post on Pasoti". I suggest that anybody who wants to apply does so. There are numerous people on here who post on both sites, and Knecht does have a point.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Saw and spoke with Damon yesterday. He's not been turned. He's happier than he's been in ages. Looking healthy.
Damon is damon
I'm struggling to decipher this. What did you chat about to ascertain his level of 'non-turningness'?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

He did get a lot of criticism on here over his work on the pasb, as Gareth said recently it is a thankless task and not everybody has the skin of a rhino. He's on the right side though I'm sure of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

As far as i'm concerned the GT'S help prop up brent,so thats a no from me,  as for damon good poster, but atd has lots of good posters, the farm need him more they've got x throbber and dunlop.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
He did get a lot of criticism on here over his work on the pasb, as Gareth said recently it is a thankless task and not everybody has the skin of a rhino. He's on the right side though I'm sure of that.
I don't think Damon - personally - got much criticism at all. He's savvy enough to know where the PASB criticism is largely being leveled, and I certainly don't recall any of any note landing on his shoulders.

He's suffered dogs abuse at the hands of Newell and Co. On the other hand he's had massive support on ATD for his efforts in 'doing the right thing'.

It's for those reasons that I find it rather bemusing that a stone wall has suddenly gone up.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Damon is damon
I'm struggling to decipher this. What did you chat about to ascertain his level of 'non-turningness'?

We talked all sorts of stuff. I'm not gonna repeat any of it without Damon saying it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Damon is damon

We talked all sorts of stuff. I'm not gonna repeat any of it without Damon saying it's ok.
Do you even realise how 'playground' that sounds?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Damon is damon

Do you even realise how 'playground' that sounds?
Don't give a flying one fella. Damon and I discussed nothing specific we were shooting the shot.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't repeat what we did talk about was because some of it was personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Damon didn't get stick on here at all about him being on the PASB. The piss was taken out of the PASB in general and stick was given to some members, but Damon got nothing but support on here.

The GT'S is another matter completely. Before Newell became a proxy or poxy director he seemed to be the GT'S spokesman which meant the GT'S were tarred because of their association with Newell.

The GT'S are non political is always the cry which is a crock of shit. They wouldn't post on here because ATD are thought of as scum. Not supportive of Brent means not a friend of the GT'S.

Yes anyone reading Pasoti could try to take part in their jollies but would get ignored, otherwise the GT'S would post on other sites for more exposure.

Argyle nowadays is a cliquey little club and if your face doesn't fit then you're not wanted. The GT'S still raising money on Brents behalf is laughable and the one laughing the loudest is Brent himself.

Nah the invitation for anything GT'S related is a closed shop so in my book the fat cnuts can shove whatever they're hawking this week where the sun don't shine. I actually hope they start squealing soon about not having a venue in Brents new empire. Now that will have me laughing all night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Damon didn't get stick on here at all about him being on the PASB. The piss was taken out of the PASB in general and stick was given to some members, but Damon got nothing but support on here.

The GT'S is another matter completely. Before Newell became a proxy or poxy director he seemed to be the GT'S spokesman which meant the GT'S were tarred because of their association with Newell.

The GT'S are non political is always the cry which is a crock of shit. They wouldn't post on here because ATD are thought of as scum. Not supportive of Brent means not a friend of the GT'S.

Yes anyone reading Pasoti could try to take part in their jollies but would get ignored, otherwise the GT'S would post on other sites for more exposure.

Argyle nowadays is a cliquey little club and if your face doesn't fit then you're not wanted. The GT'S still raising money on Brents behalf is laughable and the one laughing the loudest is Brent himself.

Nah the invitation for anything GT'S related is a closed shop so in my book the fat cnuts can shove whatever they're hawking this week where the sun don't shine. I actually hope they start squealing soon about not having a venue in Brents new empire. Now that will have me laughing all night.
x10 gazillion
Arselicking creeps
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Jock, you haven;t a clue about these people. How many times have you seen the GT's post anything?

Newell & co may have curried favour by aligning themselves behind their good work but I would stand by Gary from the GT's as a decent man any day.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Feck me you lot are getting precious in your old age. For a long time I didnt post on here or there coz I had some of my own shite to sort out. It's sorted now so Argyle can come back on the Agenda.

Have I sold out? Have I feck. Look at what I am posting there and you will see.

And Jock you are well out of order mate. This thread is typical of the reason this place can be as bad as the other. Newell said over there that he has heard the GTs are selling off a place in the Legends team. GTs didnt advertise there and not here and u then go off on one calling them fat c's. Utter bollox.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 pm

green_genie wrote:
Jock, you haven;t a clue about these people. How many times have you seen the GT's post anything?

Newell & co may have curried favour by aligning themselves behind their good work but I would stand by Gary from the GT's as a decent man any day.
I would also back that statement. I've never known Mark or Gary to post anything that could be considered even slightly political. While I was on the Trust they were nothing but helpful. As far as I've ever seen the GT's have only done things to help PAFC and it's staff.

The fans fests may not be everybody's cup of tea, that's fine you don't have to go. I find some of the criticism of the GT's by one or two people on this site to be unwarranted and unfair.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome back Damon!

They've ( we've) been missing you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The non political GT'S   The non political GT'S Empty

Back to top Go down

The non political GT'S
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next