Tringreen
seadog
Rickler
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Sponsorship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:22 am

Chemical and I got a free meal out of it. We also got to sit at the table with Warren Feeney & Robbie Williams. And we got our picture in GoS.

Look at what you will be depriving two members of this site of!!!! Just plain selfish you lot!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:25 am

Greenjock wrote:
I'm not wasting money on sponsoring a player again. Our sort aren't wanted at the club and that means our money isn't good enough either.

I renewed my trust membership yesterday instead, and got a funny reply from Sally as well Smile

You and me both Jock Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:15 pm

what did she say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:15 pm

you just know that we would be lumbered with a frindge player and wont have any say in sponsoring a top player because they are all earmarked for pasoti and NIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Then why don't we put advertising in the match programme when we are away from home. That way we get exposure to the suppoerters of both teams and feck all goes into JB's pocket.

At least the home team will be happy to take our money.

Just a thought like.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

I think we should press for another Q and A with James Brent.

It won't help in the slightest, but it'll certainly annoy the new Pasoti owner.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:43 pm

hairy j wrote:
How much is an advertising board at St James' Park? We could do a pasoti sign in red.

With a bit of imagination I think Hairy could be onto something.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:45 pm

GOB wrote:
hairy j wrote:
How much is an advertising board at St James' Park? We could do a pasoti sign in red.

With a bit of imagination I think Hairy could be onto something.

With the strap line of....

'If you like pork balls this is the site for you'

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:49 pm

I think there is the start here of a site consensus. Smile
Just where and from whom did this whole sponsoring a player malarkey come from ? It's supposed to be about local business sponsorship and networking, not some parade of the same old un-walleted geezers buying their way into the heart of a club that was only valued at a £1.
Talk about an unhealthy ghetto. I detect that these protagonists will continue to collect up what they can. There is no need for this fans' forum to follow their example.
Last season was last season. Next season is a different ball game, and it already appears the goal posts have been moved. Sad to hear of more long loyal people being upset and marginalised, who have been involved with the club program. It makes me wonder just who will be stepping into those shoes.

Last edited by worried of penzance on Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm

knecht wrote:
Chemical and I got a free meal out of it. We also got to sit at the table with Warren Feeney & Robbie Williams. And we got our picture in GoS.

Look at what you will be depriving two members of this site of!!!! Just plain selfish you lot!!!

Knecht has already found* his jumper for next december's meal - you can see why he's upset Laughing

*at Chelson Meadow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:04 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Laughing

sadly i think the last one was ruined by people using it to simply have a pop at indivduals. If we had another it would have to be different and more challenging than a PASB one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:12 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Then why don't we put advertising in the match programme when we are away from home. That way we get exposure to the suppoerters of both teams and feck all goes into JB's pocket.

At least the home team will be happy to take our money.

Just a thought like.

I like that one as well.

Or, how about a plane with a banner flying over Home Park?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Spooky how the two who represented ATD at the club, end up 'owning' the forum.

Maybe there IS something in the water affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:03 pm

lets fund a mural

find out what it costs and lets debate about getting one done much better have our logo up at home park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
lets fund a mural

find out what it costs and lets debate about getting one done much better have our logo up at home park.

My reward of 20 pounds still stands towards anyone who manages to de-face the Pasoti mural above the Vom and photograph it, a hairy cock in permanent pen would be ideal and for this i will up the reward to 30 pounds.. but as a last resort i would settle for a pig sticker.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:07 pm

The pig must be reading this thread, he soon followed us, he want's to sponsor Jake who is not our player, but not McCormick who is.

The Farm to Sponsored Players

I think we managed five or six last season thanks to the help of a certain <cough> person.

Shall we have another crack at it.

We should have at least three targets, so shall we aim for Wotts, Jake and Connor?

Something slightly different this year though, there will be a lucky winner from each player, so it will read "John Smith of Pasoti" so fame could be yours all season. :greensmile:

Each player is £660 inc VAT.

Donations please............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
what did she say?

I can't possibly say Very Happy It was funny though.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Spooky how the two who represented ATD at the club, end up 'owning' the forum.

Maybe there IS something in the water affraid

An outstanding example of devotion to the site's cause above and beyond the call of duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Laughing

sadly i think the last one was ruined by people using it to simply have a pop at indivduals. If we had another it would have to be different and more challenging than a PASB one.

James Brent would rather reveal how much he paid for Argyle and how much the grandstand is costing him than take part in another Q and A. feckin Porky was apopleptic last time. Threatening Rick Cowdrey with the whole of Pasoti withdrawing their support of the club lol!

I bet Rick wanted to reply "feckin go on then you fat cnut" "Boycott away" "At least there'll be some bloody sandwiches left for the VIP's if you're going to stay at home framing Pele shirts"
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:21 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

I don't think anyone had the balls - or should I say, be polite and not upset the apple cart - to have a 'pop' at any individuals after Jones made it clear at the start they didn't want any of that sort of thing. A great shame in my opinion...

Of course the people who weren't there will never know 99% of what was said, as Andy Symons and the club went back on their word to publish a transcript of the event. The only Q & A Brent has done that has received no coverage.

A day ATD and Andy Symons in particular, should hang their heads in shame over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:40 pm

£660 plus vat too sponsor a player next season

pasoti seem to be cherry picking the best players so if you guys want to do it the time is now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm really not prepared to put any money into Brent's pocket, there must be something else?

How about a donation to the AFT and a Herald pic of handing a cheque over to Andy or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:51 pm

can do i was just stick the figure up after i saw it. FES/FIL/FBI or whatever and pasoti will steal the majority of the players in anycase rather than allow local buisnesses/organisations to get a look in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:56 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm really not prepared to put any money into Brent's pocket, there must be something else?

How about a donation to the AFT and a Herald pic of handing a cheque over to Andy or something?

I like that idea a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:00 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
I think there is the start here of a site consensus. Smile
Just where and from whom did this whole sponsoring a player malarkey come from ? It's supposed to be about local business sponsorship and networking, not some parade of the same old un-walleted geezers buying their way into the heart of a club that was only valued at a £1.
Talk about an unhealthy ghetto. I detect that these protagonists will continue to collect up what they can. There is no need for this fans' forum to follow their example.
Last season was last season. Next season is a different ball game, and it already appears the goal posts have been moved. Sad to hear of more long loyal people being upset and marginalised, who have been involved with the club program. It makes me wonder just who will be stepping into those shoes.

The sponsorship of the player last year was used to get the ATD name in the program and mentioned at the club after pasoti managed to censor us by making our moniker a swear word, (we must be doing something right Very Happy ) I agree with you about the whole ethos of player sponsorship and much prefer the idea by gob to make a donation to the Trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sponsorship
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next