Rickler
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Sponsorship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Can I have mail, too, please?

flower

Edit: got it now. Twice Cool

Was it the same idea in a Chinese whispers kind of way?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Its gratifying to read that "I know something you dont is alive and well on here".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:29 pm

I like the whole idea of giving money to a Trust but that then depends what exactly the Trust is up to. It would be rather a sad day if ATD contributed a grand to the Trust and they then decided to sponsor a player themselves, which I believe they will do at some stage.
Like it or not, the present position of the Trust could change. It only seems a moment ago that Mr Newell was delighted with the Trust when he was happy with the personnel. Don't forget this is Plymouth. A grass roots organisation like the AFT has little chance of remaining important for long.
I think ATD should remain a fans' forum, free from banning at the point of opinion. No more, no less.
While the online Argyle thing continues to be so fraught with division, ATD should play the independent role. It's for fan chat, not to ingratiate itself, like Pasoti slid into under it's wronguns.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:35 pm

This is getting to be a bit 'school playground', but would a fair idea be for a cut-off point as of....

NOW

Everyone who knows as of now, could pledge not to forward any info to anyone else. Anyone that wants to know from this point on, tough shit. Razz

No, actually I was gonna suggest anyone else PM the Mods and they can decide whether you're 'safe' or not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:38 pm

its hard to trust certain individuals with what it is as there are spies from there on here.

Im sure tomorrow it will be announced what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
This is getting to be a bit 'school playground', but would a fair idea be for a cut-off point as of....

NOW

Everyone who knows as of now, could pledge not to forward any info to anyone else. Anyone that wants to know from this point on, tough shit. Razz

No, actually I was gonna suggest anyone else PM the Mods and they can decide whether you're 'safe' or not. Very Happy
Once i find out the bigggggggggggggggggg secret i'm telling nooly brenty webby x throbbery lulu dave bowie garybarlow ken barlow fergy lurgy spurgy Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep jocolor flower
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

If no one tells me before tomorrow then no money from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Spies? Seriously. This thread is amaze-balls. Can we have a secret motto and maybe get some membership cards and think up nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
Can I have mail, too, please?

flower

Edit: got it now. Twice Cool

Was it the same idea in a Chinese whispers kind of way?

Yes (shhh)

I never thought inflatable giraffes cost that much, mind.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Can someone please tell me!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Maybe we should have a Poll. All those who don't know yet, but would like to know should put their name forward. Then those that already know should vote on whether the ones that don't yet know should be brought into the 'in-the-know' gang.

If you're deemed 'safe' then there should be an initiation ceremony where you're made to wear one of knechts jumpers while the rest of the in-the-know gang can ridicule you and throw tomatos in your general direction.

That reminds me, back in the early days of the rave scene circa 89/90, I used to have a t-shirt with 'SAFE AS F*CK' on it.(without the asterisk obv. damn ATD swearchecker) I could get a job lot done and then those that are deemed 'safe' could rip off knechts jumper and be adorned with said t-shirt.

I reckon it's a goer.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:08 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Its gratifying to read that "I know something you dont is alive and well on here".

Like me, you would appear not to be a REAL fan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:13 pm

We'll be referring to one another by our real names soon in a mildly sinister tone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:24 pm

hairy j wrote:
I don't care and it's stupid and greyhounds cannot swim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See! Look at my avatar and signature. I am rarely wrong. You lot are clueless.

Also, Tomb Raider is pretty sweet.

OMG to think I had the worlds only swimming greyhound and I didn't cash in on it. damn and blast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm

hairy j wrote:
We'll be referring to one another by our real names soon in a mildly sinister tone.

Don't be silly Engelbertfokhed the 3rd

Now, someone pm me this idea please!
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

You bastards. I feel so alone in my, literally for once, uneducated way. Dont have a pot to piss in though, so I couldn't afford to chip in if it was the best idea since colour LG tellys. Would be nice to know though, just cause I'm a nosey parker. Not that one though.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sponsorship
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5