Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Know You Want To...Sponsorship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

You Know You Want To...Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

On The Pitch Ladies & Gents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Is a pint off beer over the head included ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am

It's years since I had a hot fork, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 am

Do we get a tour of the murals included?

I'd love to take a piss up against the one of Newell which is inevitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:31 am

I'm wondering if even the compliant farm labourers would be able to vote that one through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 pm

I think ATD should sponsor a match. I quite fancy being threatened and beer thrown over me.

Due to severe financial constraints - if it isn't too much/person then I'm in. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:40 pm

We did it last year (player sponsor ATDs Robbie Williams) just to piss pasoti off and get the site name noticed, however we struggled to get two people to go to the game and get the freebies, we sent Knecht and Czarks as our diplomatic wing if I remember.
Personally I would rather have a collection for cancer research or one of the hospices.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 pm

I went with Knecht to the Christmas sponsors lunch.

Match sponsorship is quite pricey (over £1k I think) and unless we had our own Nikkk it would be very unlikely we'd raise enough. I doubt many would want to sponsor again (I'm certainy not keen).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Sorry Chemi, got it wrong again.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 pm

I think, should we purport to do anything, we should do a collection to raise enough for a coach trip to ManYoo.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

We should invite that slimeball Tony Wrathall like Newell's taxi firm owning friend did.

He wasn't as bad as the other six, after all. He was only one of seven people, after all. He regularly expressed his concerns publically about the direction of PAFC, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Ah yes but El Presidente publicly pardoned Wrathall and said he hoped he would come to a fanfest so Webby could buy him a pint.

Wrathall still lives it up in the corporate lounge I believe, snout in the trough next to the Nooligans
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 pm

As far as Argyle goes anything goes for The President and normal stances and beliefs appear set aside.  Stand on a stage and speak out against fat cat pensions yet tacitly wave through Brent hiving off real estate belonging to Argyle into his fat cat pension fund.  Brent wants a few redundancies nay bother not a picket line or fight with the management in sight from the working class union hero.  Defend freedom of speech yet move to have a free minded writer removed from the programme.  So the buy the M7 man a pint would be par for the course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 am

Dougie wrote:
As far as Argyle goes anything goes for The President and normal stances and beliefs appear set aside.  Stand on a stage and speak out against fat cat pensions yet tacitly wave through Brent hiving off real estate belonging to Argyle into his fat cat pension fund.  Brent wants a few redundancies nay bother not a picket line or fight with the management in sight from the working class union hero.  Defend freedom of speech yet move to have a free minded writer removed from the programme.  So the buy the M7 man a pint would be par for the course.

Seconded Comrade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:23 am

Arch Stanton wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Seconded Comrade.

Thirded. Webb's 180 degree about turn on his principals is disgusting and just shows what a creep he really is. Whatever good he did for the club has long since been overtaken by by fawning over everything Brent does however detrimental it has been to the club and supporters.

A long winded way of saying he's a cnut!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Thats the way that most unions have gone. Probably something to do with the old addage of, if you can't beat them, join them. At one of my previous employers (a major one in the city) it was well known that the union rep and the managing director were in the same little boys club when it came to outside interests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Want To...Sponsorship   You Know You Want To...Sponsorship Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You Want To...Sponsorship
Page 1 of 1