Go down 
+3
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
seadog
7 posters
AuthorMessage

ATD match sponsorship  Empty
PostSubject: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Fancy sponsoring a match ? I'm an ATD member so lets do it . Lets get as many ATD people to do it and meet up and put some money in the Club . All line up at the start of the match and clap the players on . Eveyone to pay equal shares . I want to stand between Freathy and Tring . Whos up for it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

I would be up for it later in the season. Car blew up yesterday so not sure how much it's going to cost.

If the team improve like Robbie Williams has since being ATD sponsored, we should spank someone by 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I would be up for it later in the season. Car blew up yesterday so not sure how much it's going to cost.

If the team improve like Robbie Williams has since being ATD sponsored, we should spank someone by 5

gg likes this .Freathy and Tring ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

I pledged some money to the player sponsorship which I still haven't passed across to CA. If he's agreeable, I'd happily put that into match sponsorship instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm

I could spare a morsel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Doesnt Robbie Williams have to do something for ATD in the future as i know with some sponsors they get sign merchandise or an appearance

lets have a Q and A
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Andy- no probs with what you've suggested.

Renegade- yes we are allowed to have Robbie Williams at an event- not sure he'd be allowed to a Freak Meet on match days!

I think sponsoring the match is well over a grand so we might struggle to raise funds, unless Nikkk wants to help out. We might get a discount as a current sponsor?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Shall we just take Robbie Williams on a massive bender, ending up in the skankiest strip joint in Plymouth? A Friday night would be good imho.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 pm

We've had a discussion on this before and it costs about £100 per person (not sure what the minimum attending numbers are) for both match day and match ball sponsorship-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't find the commercial price brochure on the new website to check.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:55 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
We've had a discussion on this before and it costs about £100 per person (not sure what the minimum attending numbers are) for both match day and match ball sponsorship-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't find the commercial price brochure on the new website to check.

Based on that price, I am most definitely out!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

I've contacted the club and this is the email I received-

Quote :
We do different packages for Match Sponsorships. One option costs £1250+ vat for 24 guests in the Chisholm Lounge, or for smaller groups we do a package for 10 guests in The Tribute Legends Lounge for £850 + vat. We can adapt packages to suit your requirements, for example The VP Club are sponsoring the match v Port Vale with 30 guests so I have worked out a price accordingly.
With both packages your party would have a champagne reception before going on a tour of the ground. You will have a pre match meal, then 6 members of your party will be invited pitchside to form the guard of honour to welcome the teams on to the pitch. Your group will select the Man of the Match, you will present him with his champagne, he in turn will present you with a signed framed shirt.

Matchball Sponsor is £750 + vat for 10 guests. You will have a champagne reception before going on the ground tour.
After your meal 2 members of your party will be invited to form the guard of honour and present the officials with the match ball.
The Man of the Match will present you with a signed framed ball.

Costs per person would be-

Match (24) - £62.50 (including VAT) each
Match (10) - £102 (including VAT)

Ball (10) - £90 (including VAT)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Quote:
We do different packages for Match Sponsorships. One option costs £1250+ vat for 24 guests in the Chisholm Lounge, or for smaller groups we do a package for 10 guests in The Tribute Legends Lounge for £850 + vat. We can adapt packages to suit your requirements, for example The VP Club are sponsoring the match v Port Vale with 30 guests so I have worked out a price accordingly.
With both packages your party would have a champagne reception before going on a tour of the ground. You will have a pre match meal, then 6 members of your party will be invited pitchside to form the guard of honour to welcome the teams on to the pitch. Your group will select the Man of the Match, you will present him with his champagne, he in turn will present you with a signed framed shirt.
Matchball Sponsor is £750 + vat for 10 guests. You will have a champagne reception before going on the ground tour.
After your meal 2 members of your party will be invited to form the guard of honour and present the officials with the match ball.
The Man of the Match will present you with a signed framed ball.

Would we have to gave our sign shirt or ball to that bald fat puppet to auction off
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm

And we vote Robbie MotM no matter how few minutes he plays?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Get in!
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
And we vote Robbie MotM no matter how few minutes he plays?

That would be funny
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:26 pm

jolly japes eh,,,what other tricks could we play,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:08 pm

tcm wrote:
jolly japes eh,,,what other tricks could we play,

We could all get shitfaced on scrumpy and shag the whole village, male, female and bovine. That suit you better Mike? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

now your talking jock Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:35 pm

tcm wrote:
now your talking jock Very Happy

That's in November.

We've got the naked three-legged race across Sid James Park pulling a banner saying "We're almost as good as you" in October, and of course in January it's the "Push the fat fucker up Kilimanjairo" raising funds for James Brents pension fund, all sponsored by Nikkk.

Then there's the swimming across the Tamar singing "Whooooooa, la la la la la la la" to raise funds to sign an Irish Traffic Warden in June, followed by Freathy kneeling down behind Peter Jones and me pushing him over for binning Peggy's programme article in July.

It'll all take JB back to the jolly japes he took part in at Eton where the science master inserted various sweets up the young boarders bums and they had to guess what sweets they are. "Ooh that's a Treat" No James Treats were replaced by M+M's years ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD match sponsorship    ATD match sponsorship  Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD match sponsorship
Page 1 of 1