Czarcasm
coathypafc
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Ian's new idea  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
And just to add to the amusement, we have a guest viewing us from an IP in Singapore lol!

Hi Ian, your idea was shit. lol!

Excellent. I hope you have a screenshot because as we all know because he's always telling anyone who will listen he never even ever ever looks at this site and feels better for it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:28 am

knecht wrote:
I've never understood how Mr Brent is "concentrating on the fight against relegation". What exactly does that mean for the owner? And how would the search for a CEO hamper the relegation fight?

It'll soon be time for a DofF search to resume to help us out for the last 6 games.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:37 am

Newell on Pasoti wrote:
... this isn't about JB, this is about me and my wonderful club.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the rules, JB, PJ and any other initial, it's about me, an Argyle fan, trying to stop us dribbling out of the league.

Yes... It's about you, Newell.

Pasoti's very own Sepp Blatter.

Friggin' Fruit Loop.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 am

We need a gunslinger ? lol!

The man has lost the plot. Childlike. Devious. Self promoting.

Stop being a frikkin retard Ian. Your 'mate' who saved the club once Rolling Eyes , could easily provide the cash for a gunslinger, one way or another but after listening to you n Webby talking boy scout crap for so long, he can't be arsed.

ps Do you really believe he regards you as a 'mate' ? At best, a useful oik but even that isn't working out, as predicted.

The lunatics are loose at the asylum. No
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 am

What a great idea, why not give more money towards bailing bankers out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 am

Well that brightened up my morning cuppa.

It's a nuts idea because like too many decisions this club has made in its history it is knee jerk and simply winging it.

The club has been, and is, dysfunctional from top to bottom. The new board have simply pissed away the good will that it had from many not 18 months ago. In addition this lack of nous and leadership has left us with the worst Argyle team in history. A collection of has beens, never will be's and loanees.

The danger for me is that unless the rot is stopped relegation to the BSP may well not be us finding our level.

The upcoming close season and the resultant departures leaves us with a squad of less than 10 I believe and is an ideal opportunity to structure a management team that has a clear vision as to how it wants to play and within reason the players that can do that job. The second this season finishes that structure needs to be put in place to give the new management/players time to work together.

(of course that requires a board who have both the will and the ability to put this in place)

Between now and then we've gotta hope that Sheridan has the ability to mould together 4 or 5 wins out of the next 13 games, ideally starting tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 am

I would imagine that whomsoever advised Brent that Fletch was an exceptional individual , is no longer being listened to, unless Brent came to that ludicrous viewpoint, all by himself.
Despite my concerns over Sheridan, at least he has only spoken with the gunslinger hunter once, probably enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 am

I fear for the guys' sanity if we don't win one of the next 2 games, he's gone stir crazy over there! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 am

What kind of fan is he anyway? feckin off on holiday while the clubs in crisis!

Plastic.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 am

I don't think anyone is doubting his passion for Argyle but that passion is at least matched by his own self promotion and lust for control.

It would appear that he still thinks he is always correct and that anyone not agreeing with him has to be at best marginalised and at worst silenced and told to support another club.

His track record of supporting anyone in control at HP for personal positioning, using Pasoti as the vehicle, is as well documented as is his consistent backing of the wrong horse. From Stapes over Holloway to the headless chicken and PL footballer Mackie . From his moronic boasting on other fans' forums to the attempts at silencing this forum, he hides his complete lack of vision and class behind endless bucket rattling for any cause that will supposedly put him in a good light.

Sadly for the club, some still believe and follow him.

So what is it to be ? Will Brent now cough up ? Doubtful. Will Nikkkkk match what the superfans raise ? Possibly. Will he be saying, 'Well I did try. What did you do?' , if we're relegated? Probably.
And will he and Webby still be dividing the fanbase wherever we are next season ? Most certainly................. unless Brent cares more for the club than I fear he does.

Since Brent became the owner the club has been an utter shambles from top to bottom and we are where we are because of him and his leadership. Only he can sort this out but I fear he really doesn't care and more importantly, has taken advice from the wrong people.

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 am

1) What the hell is the point of buying a striker unless we have the creative players behind him to pass him the ball?

2) What sane minded decent striker will want to come to us at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 am

Worst and most damaging owner ever in the history of PAFC and the supreme superfan wants to make life even easier for the scumbag banker by asking fans to invest even more of their own money that the banker should be investing. The request is only posted on pasoti becuase of the large proportion of "thank you james brent" easily fooled arse lickers on there. PAFC will not be getting a single penny out of me until the banker is history.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

Having slept on it it now seems an even worse idea than I first thought.

Newell wants people to part with their hard earned money to help out a banker.

The bankers who fecked this country up but still live a life of luxury while the innocent hard working people continue to struggle?

What do they put in the water in Singapore?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Well that brightened up my morning cuppa.

It's a nuts idea because like too many decisions this club has made in its history it is knee jerk and simply winging it.

The club has been, and is, dysfunctional from top to bottom. The new board have simply pissed away the good will that it had from many not 18 months ago. In addition this lack of nous and leadership has left us with the worst Argyle team in history. A collection of has beens, never will be's and loanees.The danger for me is that unless the rot is stopped relegation to the BSP may well not be us finding our level.

The upcoming close season and the resultant departures leaves us with a squad of less than 10 I believe and is an ideal opportunity to structure a management team that has a clear vision as to how it wants to play and within reason the players that can do that job. The second this season finishes that structure needs to be put in place to give the new management/players time to work together.

(of course that requires a board who have both the will and the ability to put this in place)

Between now and then we've gotta hope that Sheridan has the ability to mould together 4 or 5 wins out of the next 13 games, ideally starting tonight.

Crux of the matter.One disturbing aspect of Mr Brent's reign so far is that not a single player has been signed who could be said to form any sort of long/medium term cornerstone of the team,with the possible but at the moment rather dubious exception of PCH.No team building,just bargain bucket signings who have proved to be utterly useless to the club and loan signings two a penny-in other words, firefighting.All of the incomers who could vaguely be described as promising/competent [Berry,Cole,Hourihane] were signed by Reid in the Ridsdale interregnum-if this issue had been addressed properly last summer,then there would be no need to even consider going cap in hand to the fans in a desperate attempt to resolve the situation.Although i was in the "Fletcher out" camp,there was always a nagging doubt in my mind as to whether the wrong man was taking most of the public flak-honestly,what manager in his right mind would have made those signings out of choice last summer? You can bet your last penny that Sheridan won't tolerate any cheese paring stuff should we manage to escape the drop-he'll want enough resources to build a team with a chance of doing something positive-could be very interesting to see what happens if he doesn't get them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:13 am

The thing is supporters have always raised money for their clubs. That may be in the form of sponsoring footballs, strip (who is ATD sponsoring at the moment?) or matches. In fact many years ago we signed Brian Hall who had to raise his transfer fee himself by seeking out funding from the fans. But the present situation and the current request for a grand comes at the end of a long period of ineptitude, questionable deals & even possible illegalities. It's a step too far. Brian Hall's deal was done in more innocent times. I no longer have the interest in contributing (not that I have anywhere near that sort of money) to a broken club owned by a multi-millionaire banker.

I do like Mr Brent's avowed intention to work with "integrity, honesty & financial stability" and with the promise to operate transparently with the fans. I always have done. It was one of the things that impressed me about him in the beginning. The trouble is he doesn't appear to be succeeding at any of those so far.

Someone on pasoti has written that Mr Brent has discovered that in buying a football club he hasn't simply bought a business - he has also taken on responsibility for a community of supporters. I like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 am

my hunch here is relegation or not, sheriden wont be at argyle come may time. mention was made earlier about a structure being in place at the end of this season, in order to see us through next season. this is an excellent idea, but unfortunately, we all know things dont go like that at argyle.
prediction:

april : relegation
may : sheriden off
(not until) august : new manager in
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 am

For £100k I'd want a player to be signed and a 50% stake in the club.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 am

My mind goes back to when the deals were being struck with Brent and we were told by the superfans that there would be no walleted directors and that 'we' had the opportunity to build our own club.

Perhaps this is what they meant ?

From the lack of any effective structure on or off the pitch, devious manipulations / avoidance of transparency and now this panic attack from Singapore,I'm guessing the Windsor Boys were given the gig of virtually running the show so that the figurehead could get on with his real business plans.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 am

Dane. wrote:
One comment on pasoti " why should we have to rely on Brent? He has saved us once already" Embarassed

When was that then?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 am

newell wants the club for himself. why doesnt he do a albino and take on a youth team somewhere. feck, its easy enough. organise subscriptions for playing and training, getting the other dads to drive the lads to games. he could even buy his own pitch with the help of nikkkkkkkkk. fat bey fc

all alot easier and less controversial than feckin over the argo support..... but not as much fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
newell wants the club for himself. why doesnt he do a albino and take on a youth team somewhere. feck, its easy enough. organise subscriptions for playing and training, getting the other dads to drive the lads to games. he could even buy his own pitch with the help of nikkkkkkkkk. fat bey fc

all alot easier and less controversial than feckin over the argo support..... but not as much fun

This is the compliant rump of our fanbase. No thought processes til even the fat man is singing.

Johnson
Post subject: Re: LAST CHANCE SALOONPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am

I think samjones has been right all along here. We took too long to sack FLETCHER which looks like its going to end in RELEGATION.

REALLY JOHNSON, ARE YOU SURE ? FFS ! Shocked Rolling Eyes affraid jocolor
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 am

Christ Laughing

I know, let's waste thousands on murals of Darren Purse and the Hungarian lads wot once played for us and then ask fans to stump up a grand each to sign superman on loan scratch

Oh Em Gee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
my hunch here is relegation or not, sheriden wont be at argyle come may time. mention was made earlier about a structure being in place at the end of this season, in order to see us through next season. this is an excellent idea, but unfortunately, we all know things dont go like that at argyle.
prediction:

april : relegation
may : sheriden off
(not until) august : new manager in

I agree and So yet again we'll have no pre-season.

Ians idea would be halfway acceptable if the club wasn't owned by a wealthy manager. But it is and asking for more money from supporters is unacceptable. The suspicion has to be that he's trying to give his image a makeover, as is Chris who is doing the man of the people act. Win/win I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm

The idea is old hat and something City fans have been doing since the Trust took over. An individual fans group called 1931 contribute monthly to the wages of a new player. We are on our 2nd player I believe.

IMO, this is the last thing Argyle should do. Brent owns the Club, Brent should stump up not your fans...absolutely pathetic idea
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:41 pm

I've thought about it. Hard. Then I stopped thinking and whilst eating some Wheat Crunchies thought I'd probably chip in £10 for Akos until the end of the season, and probably make the trip to watch a game somewhere too.

Goals, ability, set pieces, crosses, skill...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next