coathypafc
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Ian's new idea  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm just on the way to the bank, to start drawing out my £1,000, anything to help out the club, I know Jame's is going through a difficult time at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm

It's like a cock measuring contest. Does how big a supporter you are have to be quantified so publicly, and loudly these days? I blame Sky, 606, next doors cat etc.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

I've got an idea.

We all chip in £1000.01 and buy Feenwick for Plymouth Parkway.

If we get no people to chip in, we should have enough.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Do what you like as long as there is no adverse criticism of the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Now fatty missed a trick there, he should've asked how much people would pledge if he fecked off?

Raise a fuckin fortune! Bob Geldof would be organising phone-ins and there would be a mini live aid at home park, kicking off with Rick n Dave doing Rocking all over the world and ending with Tom Daley singing along to the janner song.

Brings a tear to me eye.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

A few points.

I wonder how far the money spent on the murals and flags etc. would go towards the figure IJN has in mind.

I'm not convinced a decent striker would solve our problems. As others have said, strikers are only any good if the ball is put in the right place for them to start with.

JB has said he has put finding a CEO on the back burner to concentrate on the fight against relegation. The only way I can see him or any of the rest of the board helping is by either playing or finding the money for others to play.

James Brent in midfield controlling things while Peter Jones is left back ( in the dressing room hiding from John Petrie )

Ian in case you're looking in. You don't have to keep telling us that JB is your mate. We heard you the first time.

Edited to correct a spelling error. Embarassed

Last edited by Richard Blight on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
A few points.

I wonder how far the money spent on the murals and flags etc. would go towards the figure IJN has in mind.

I'm not convinced a decent striker would solve our problems. As others have said, strikers are only any good if the ball is put in the right place for them to start with.

JB has said he has put finding a CEO on the back burner to concentrate on the fight against relegation. The only way I can see him or any of the rest of the board helping is by either playing or finding the money for others to play.

James Brent in midfield controlling things while Peter Jones is left back ( in the dressing room hiding from John Petrie )

Ian in case your looking in. You don't have to keep telling us that JB is your mate. We heard you the first time.

you're ffs

(sorry, but I've just had a PROPER ticking off on another thread from a Mod for a grammatical indiscretion - I couldn't let that one pass)

Back on topic, I honestly don't know where I'd be if I didn't have Ian reminding me of his next holiday destination. I've never been on holiday in my life.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

ur fcol.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

I did my bit by staying off the pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm

and we wind to revel who will step in to fund this idea.....

NIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

is james brent ever going to put his hand in his own pocket ? never known a millionaire this tight fisted.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Brent said he didn't need 400k from The Trust so he must have enough to see us right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 pm

I've never understood how Mr Brent is "concentrating on the fight against relegation". What exactly does that mean for the owner? And how would the search for a CEO hamper the relegation fight?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Why doesnt Brent get one of his companies to sponsor Argyle? Generating the money to get a player on an emergency loan, thats if he wants us to have a proper crack at staying up that is..
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Over two hours now, and Nools grand hasn't been matched. By anyone.

Still, it's mission accomplished in the Self-Promoting Superfan stakes.

Geddon Ian. Whadda Guy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Pity he didn't start a fund to pay Carl Fletcher off after the Dorchester defeat. There might have been more takers.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Gareth Bale is simply off the scale. Oops wrong thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm looking forward to tomorrows great idea, we are blessed I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

This guy Newell is pure comedy gold, this whole Argyle saga should made into a series corrie and enders ratings would plummet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Ian's done a Galatasary...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
Ian's done a Galatasary...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ians done more "galatassarays" then Michael Duberry , Richard Dunne, and Frank Sinclair combined.
The bloke is so thick he just keeps on giving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:21 pm

And just to add to the amusement, we have a guest viewing us from an IP in Singapore lol!

Hi Ian, your idea was shit. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
And just to add to the amusement, we have a guest viewing us from an IP in Singapore lol!

Fat cnut must be sweating like a rapist in a rubber suit out there. Hope it's the monsoon season Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Fat cnut must be sweating like a rapist in a rubber suit out there. Hope it's the monsoon season Very Happy

Removed by Mods. No need for that on here.

Unsurprisingly it is an incredibly stupid time to holiday in Singapore, thunder, lightening and pissing down with rain with 90 degree temperatures with 90% humidity.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

One comment on pasoti " why should we have to rely on Brent? He has saved us once already" Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next