coathypafc

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 pm

The double-act returns!! cheers

Pass the sick bucket! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:22 pm

dreadful.

deluded.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Blackstocks at Forest,on more than 8k.

Last edited by downthetrack on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Has he caught some strange foreign bug or is he just being a tw@t as usual.

Get yer hand in yer pocket Brent!!
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Is he off his rocker, another banker bailout? Step up to the plate Brent, how embarrassing!
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Because the fans haven't done enough already Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 pm

That'll be a no thanks from me...the bloke's completely lost the plot.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:29 pm

The Conundrum:

A. The Club's owned by a millionaire who's going to make even more money by developing bits of land that used to belong to the football club. The millionaire owner owns or has an interest in a number of other currently successful businesses

B. The football club is in serious danger of dropping out of the league because the players aren't good enough.

C. Although the football club is one of the best supported in it's league, it would still require money being put in from an outside source to be able to afford better players.

Add A + B + C add what do you get?

THE POOR feckin FANS SHOULD BE PUTTING THEIR HANDS INTO THEIR POCKETS EVEN MORE!!

What a feckin idiot this guy is- I bet he'd cure unemployment by telling everyone without a job to go self-employed!!
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Nool's in the far east, cant the self promoter do us all a favour and find a far far far east, and fvcking stay there lol!
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:36 pm

He just keeps on giving lol!

Is this man on drugs?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Nool's in the far east, cant the self promoter do us all a favour and find a far far far east, and fvcking stay there lol!

That's what this is all about of course.....self promotion.

At some point in the not too distant future we'll hear "well I was willing to put a grand in". Sleep

Last edited by Czarcasm on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Is this man on drugs?

Opium den out east, he's really flipped this time!
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Is this man on drugs?

Opium den out east, he's really flipped this time!

Sadly in the Asylum he fits perfectly into place.

He reminds me of Joseph Goebbels in the final stages of ww2
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:45 pm

If i put a grand into the team, it will be my contribution to brent for signing messi and ronaldo on emergency loans Razz
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 pm

And there it is!!! The ever-reliable Jameson chips in with the gushing praise for his Lord and Master!!! cheers

The self-promoters are so fackin predictable!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 pm

I don't keep abreast of what goes on at PASOTI, but is this the same 'IJN' that doesn't post on PASOTI anymore?

The only thing that idea is good for is giving Exeter fans something else to laugh about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
And there it is!!! The ever-reliable Jameson chips in with the gushing praise for his Lord and Master!!! cheers

The self-promoters are so fackin predictable!
I like rapson, nools attack budgie, and where's that failed democrat cerbs he must be good for a grand geek
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

That's what this is all about of course.....self promotion.

At some point in the not too distant future we'll hear "well I was willing to put a grand in". Sleep

Exactly this. He'll be proclaiming he's the biggest fan who saved the club despite being on a beach on the other side of the world. Mr rapson made sure he'll go down in the book as also willing to shell out a grand, never any danger of being called to actually hand it over. Cerbera's gotta be long odds on to pledge his wedge?

Me me me me me me, ooh down here me me me me sir
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

The guy is feckin obsessed.

He's on holiday miles away and still can't keep off the internet/twitter/forums.

His wife must be really boring if all he can think about doing while on holiday is posting a shit idea.

O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D. lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm

On this occasion I do think IJN is trying, but it isn't going to work because-

- I would imagine less than 10 people would stump up a grand (unless its Nikkk) as its a recession;

- most argyle fans think our board are shite in all aspects and wouldn't trust them with the money;

-Bent is a multi millionaire and could EASILY fund this- but its evident PAFC is very low on his priorities;

- the PAFC leadership and their hangers on have destroyed the goodwill and spirit that was evident in the club last season and have deliberately caused lots of division amongst the fans;
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm

There's never been any doubt that Mr Newell is passionate about Argyle.
But for oh so many reasons, I think he's wrong.

And it's all very well saying that a multi-millionaire owner should fork out to buy players properly but if it leads to Argyle being fined or docked points then that's hardly possible. It may even be that the FA would refuse to approve the transfer. I actually don't know the detail of the rules about the 55% Cap. If this is suggestion is a scam to get around the rules and if Mr Brent is as principled as the claim is, then he will refuse the offer anyway.

Mr Brent may understand how businesses work but he clearly hasn't understood how football works. And, before we pin the blame all on him, he has a board around him who are also involved in the decision-making.
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm

The team is gash but the comedy is premiership sunny
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm sure Nikkkk could stump up the money if he wanted to.

He's paid for stupid feckin murials so why not pay for something meaningful.
Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I don't keep abreast of what goes on at PASOTI, but is this the same 'IJN' that doesn't post on PASOTI anymore?

The only thing that idea is good for is giving Exeter fans something else to laugh about.

Being supported by Mr I don't post online either Webb, and of course Jameson has to jump on the bandwagon.

I spot a mural being on offer to the first 10 who pledge their grand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ian's new idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian's new idea    Ian's new idea  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian's new idea
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next