Sir Francis Drake
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 pm

zyph wrote:
Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

I just know that my Phone and Home address are available because of an action that Tringreen took awhile back....not acceptable.

Explain to me what Tring did - apart from saying you were Princerock on Pastoti..

Which is a bit like saying Donald Duck is really Micky Mouse - It hardly tells you somebodies real identity?

So how has Tring's 'guess' exposed your real identity and the other personal details?

A third party can tie it all together.....I can't say more than that on here.

Why on earth not?

You're taking the piss now...

You accuse Tringy of 'outing' you and when asked how, you won't say?

If those you were hiding your identity from are now aware of your personal details and know how they were obtained, why can't you explain how Tring's accusations affected you?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I never received any apology.

I am not trying to draw attention to my career !!, stop being pathetic. The only 'attention' I am trying to draw is to your own astounding hypocrisy.

You really must have a bad memory because it was just after I relinquished my position as a mod and I had to bring the offending material to the attention of the team via a private e mail.
Thankfully it was removed, but I never received an apology.

Just like your chum Sensible you are coming across as a first class spare one.......do keep giving.

The apology was through a PM to Mouldy to remove some wording, which is what happened.....you didn't wanted the facts broadcasted for all to read did you....make your mind up ex-mod.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:56 pm

I doubt anyone would want to track down and do serious damage to a 75 year old man who spends most of his time shuffling from one football website to another, who did Tring expose you to, Al Qaeda?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:00 pm

All we need now is for Brian Rix to join the fun.

Totally bizarre. Pissed. Going to bed. drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:05 pm

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I am not trying to draw attention to my career !!, stop being pathetic. The only 'attention' I am trying to draw is to your own astounding hypocrisy.

You really must have a bad memory because it was just after I relinquished my position as a mod and I had to bring the offending material to the attention of the team via a private e mail.

Just like your chum Sensible you are coming across as a first class spare one.......do keep giving.

The apology was through a PM to Mouldy to  remove some wording, which is what happened.....you didn't wanted the facts broadcasted for all to read did you....make your mind up ex-mod.

Didn't want the facts ?!!

Just didn't want my job and where I work splashed all over ATD.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The apology was through a PM to Mouldy to  remove some wording, which is what happened.....you didn't wanted the facts broadcasted for all to read did you....make your mind up ex-mod.

You brought the subject up, asking me about Aden....should of kept quiet,would have been best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 pm

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I give up, you would argue black is white

You brought the subject up, asking me about Aden....should of kept quiet,would have been best.

But all of that was through PM !! the clue is in the name....Private message ??!!
Your wriggling like a fish trying to get of a hook.

You tried to start a fight today and you've been owned big time.
Deal with it and move on.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Zyph...are you going to admit to the time when you publicly shared personal information about me on here not so long ago?
Some people certainly do have short or selective memories.
Mods that were serving at the time can confirm i'm sure.

This could shortly could turn into a mahooosive facepalm for you my friend   Rolling Eyes

Your the one that brought it out of the PM box, so why cry now and protest over it as you are here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Zyph...are you going to admit to the time when you publicly shared personal information about me on here not so long ago?

This could shortly could turn into a mahooosive facepalm for you my friend   Rolling Eyes

Your the one that brought it out of the PM box, so why cry now and protest over it as you are here.

I give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:38 am

zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

It's you're.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

It's you're.

Thank you for that.....are you an english teacher.....you'll be busy on here....or is it just me YOU'RE correcting.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm

deadhorse 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Zackly let's agree to disagree on this one.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 am

brian rix ? who he ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:00 am

Feck off Elias don't you start!  Razz  Anyway haven't you got anything better to do than read this shite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:47 am

Talking of Pasoti congratulations to Pasties and Cider on his reappointment as a mod over there.

This coming despite being sacked previously for leaking information from their mod room to our mod room over here.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Talking of Pasoti congratulations to Pasties and Cider on his reappointment as a mod over there.

This coming despite being sacked previously for leaking information from their mod room to our mod room over here.

lol!

De-Lar and co must be getting desperate to boost Pasoti's Gestapo.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

lol!

De-Lar and co must be getting desperate to boost Pasoti's Gestapo.  Laughing 

I see the mods at Pasoti have been hard at work today

http://map.ipviking.com/?_ga=1.106938115.1477390587.1388686673#

Apologies to Rickler who posted the same link a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:

lol!

He's a good solid member of the clique, always available for a snidey comment when needed and like PL2 thinks he knows more about football tactics than the manager.

Good to see him back in the mod room.  popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The club, Pasoti and the Superfans
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4