Budoboy
Chemical Ali
Sir Francis Drake
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 am

The whole point about multi accounts is quite simple and there is a huge difference between your average poster having different ids to post his point of view and quite another for a Mod, superfan who has the club owners ear and associate director/ club president to have multi accounts to destabilise the fans trust. The fact that Baba chooses to post his opinions here in a pleasant erudite way under the name SFD matters one jot. If he were here to try to do dirty work for the owner of the club I think we would all take a dim view of it, you see Ian mate, It's all a question of decency really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 am

As a maid once said to me, "it's not how many inches you have, it's how you use it that counts". She was fine once the stitches came out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 pm

At last ! Someone has asked........... deafening silence and/or more lies ?

The Doctor wrote :

There's one other question I'd like to ask (for now!). The answer may be completely irrelevant to all of this but it might not be. I've been wondering whether to ask it for a while because it really might not matter at all but I can't help thinking that it might so here goes anyway...

Who owns PASOTI these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 pm

I've just read that Tring, this could be interesting but I very much doubt he'll get an honest reply if he gets a reply at all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Who owns Pasoti ? Tick tock tick tock Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Loving Ponty's signature and he's apologised to ghost, who for all we know could b himself Laughing

No answer concerning ownership of Pasoti.................. you'd think dear old Ponty woul know wouldn't you ?

They really are a bunch of two faced , deceitful, bullying toads, who get off on the control they have misused for years.

Ghost wrote:
Ponty wrote:
xmastree wrote:
What a nauseating thread!

I've met several of the main protagonists and, with one major exception, they do not come over as nearly as vile as they portray themselves on here. Why make yourselves look so ridiculous?

The sad thing is that many of those involved have done a lot for the club. Now, however, self-serving ego-boosting behaviour has taken over as playground bullies fight for notional territory. Mods and ex-mods have used the multi account farce to their own advantage, happy that their dishonesty deceives the rank and file supporter. Yet if they are accused of holding a username that isn't one of their own, they are outraged!

Some of the most mature comments have come from Pilgrim Pete, who I think is 19. The most disgusting comes from a current mod who delights in insinuating that it will all end in violence.

Grow up guys. How about devoting your considerable energies to supporting the club and uniting the fanbase? If you remember you were once quite good at this.

I don't delight in insinuating that it will end in violence, what I said was one day somebody will get hurt because of untruths being told.

Somebody told greenjock from ATD that I was the poster Ghost, over on the other site. I was not Ghost,now Jock had his hair off because Ghost, I believe, had said some very nasty things about his family, so he's got the raving crank with me, for something I have taken no part in, get my meaning now??

PS For the record, I gave my word to Frank Bullit that I would never post over there again, I have kept my word.
I also only have one account on Pasoti now and have for the last 18 months or so.
I'm not getting involved in this thread cos it's shite. I will just state though that at no time did I ever insult Greenjock's family. Me and him had a handbag spat, so it all got a bit personal with each other. No family insults ever came into it.

Get your facts right please Ponty.

I apologise.

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 pm

So, Ponty says that the moderators own the site and Nool is not a co owner............ hmmmmmmmm.

Next question.................. How are moderators selected and how are they removed ? For instance, if there was one honest mod who decided to come clean on what they have been forced to accept, could the other owners vote them out ?

This would seem to be the most likely situation but I doubt the truth will be told.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 pm

You couldn't make it up lol!

Who owns PASOTI these days?

Ponty:
The moderators own the site. IJN does not co own Pasoti.

Doc:
So does the ownership group automatically change as Moderators come and go? If I became a Moderator tomorrow (it's not going to happen although I was once asked) would that automatically make me an owner, and if a current Mod stepped down would they immediately cease to be an owner? Or is it more complicated than that?
Ponty:
That is how I see it. Sorry to be brief but I'm on my phone.

That's how Ponty sees it ? Doesn't he know for sure after all these years as a mod and buddy of Newell's ? Yer 'avin a laugh Ponty ! I think his nose just hit the computer screen Rolling Eyes
Move along.................... nothing to see here lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Tis strange, Newell only a short while ago was saying that he had to hand over the founders email so it wasn't possible for him to actually leave pasoti.

It's quite funny how you can hand someone a pile of crap and they then repeat it as fact lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

GOB wrote:
Tis strange, Newell only a short while ago was saying that he had to hand over the founders email so it wasn't possible for him to actually leave pasoti.

It's quite funny how you can hand someone a pile of crap and they then repeat it as fact lol!

Looking at how Ponty and Pedlar are wriggling, my guess is that the 'founder's email' holder, is the real owner and calling all the mods 'owners' is just a cover story.

Pound to a penny, Nool holds the founders email .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Looking at how Ponty and Pedlar are wriggling, my guess is that the 'founder's email' holder, is the real owner and calling all the mods 'owners' is just a cover story.

It would mean one hell of a weak link in the security of pasoti if all of the mods have access to the founders email.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

It would mean one hell of a weak link in the security of pasoti if all of the mods have access to the founders email.

maybe thats why he can't be banned.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Noticed Pasoti mod, Mark Pedlar has been on ATD in the last 24 hrs. Had a quick look at his posting history and this little gem was one of his last on here, over a year ago.

Search in: The Mayflower Subject: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm
GOB wrote:
Things like that are logged on a Mod Log on ATD FunnyMany, I expect Pasoti will be similar.

However, that doesn't mean that you're being told the truth and, having been the victim of "Daz" abuse and lies posted on a thread on Pasoti from another Pasoti mod stating that Daz had subsequently left the Pasoti Mod team, I would be careful of what you're being told. That doesn't mean that Mark is telling porkies, it just means be aware that things are not always as the seem and that some Pasoti mods are not all that honest about things. I should add that Mark wasn't the Mod that lied and as far as I am aware had nothing to do with that mess.

Edit to add - Thinking about it, Mark being a Pasoti mod, would have known that Daz hadn't left the Pasoti Mod team despite the public announcement by a Pasoti mod that he had...............if you want my advice FM, trust none!

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Mods leave the team (or have cyber flounces) like all posters - At any point in time that statement above about Daz could have been true and then immediately not!! I know this looks like trying to cover tracks but it genuinely isn't. if in doubt ask your ex-mod to confirm or deny. I'm not even sure I know of the incident to which GOB refers. Many of the mods are or have been close to management teams and boards over the years - modding impartially and keeping your temper can be difficult, especially if you have a degree of knowledge of how another individual is feeling. It leads to many resignations and like everyone there are personal pressures and/or issues which can affect a mods disposition towards a statement or an opinion on a subject.

I know - I can hear the violins too!!

So, fast forward to today on Pasoti and Mark is agreeing with Ponty's 'understanding' that all Pasoti mods are 'owners' and it seems to happen seemlessly even though they are often flouncing. Something smells piggy.
It gets even sadder down the page as the wannabes show that ,'Of all the bears, in all the world, they are by far the biggest and the gayest'. Cringe.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73749&start=315
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Noticed Pasoti mod, Mark Pedlar has been on ATD in the last 24 hrs. Had a quick look at his posting history and this little gem was one of his last on here, over a year ago.

Search in: The Mayflower Subject: Accelerated staff payments ... possible scandal ? Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm
GOB wrote:
Things like that are logged on a Mod Log on ATD FunnyMany, I expect Pasoti will be similar.

However, that doesn't mean that you're being told the truth and, having been the victim of "Daz" abuse and lies posted on a thread on Pasoti from another Pasoti mod stating that Daz had subsequently left the Pasoti Mod team, I would be careful of what you're being told. That doesn't mean that Mark is telling porkies, it just means be aware that things are not always as the seem and that some Pasoti mods are not all that honest about things. I should add that Mark wasn't the Mod that lied and as far as I am aware had nothing to do with that mess.

Edit to add - Thinking about it, Mark being a Pasoti mod, would have known that Daz hadn't left the Pasoti Mod team despite the public announcement by a Pasoti mod that he had...............if you want my advice FM, trust none!

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Mods leave the team (or have cyber flounces) like all posters - At any point in time that statement above about Daz could have been true and then immediately not!! I know this looks like trying to cover tracks but it genuinely isn't. if in doubt ask your ex-mod to confirm or deny. I'm not even sure I know of the incident to which GOB refers. Many of the mods are or have been close to management teams and boards over the years - modding impartially and keeping your temper can be difficult, especially if you have a degree of knowledge of how another individual is feeling. It leads to many resignations and like everyone there are personal pressures and/or issues which can affect a mods disposition towards a statement or an opinion on a subject.

I know - I can hear the violins too!!

So, fast forward to today on Pasoti and Mark is agreeing with Ponty's 'understanding' that all Pasoti mods are 'owners' and it seems to happen seemlessly even though they are often flouncing. Something smells piggy.
It gets even sadder down the page as the wannabes show that ,'Of all the bears, in all the world, they are by far the biggest and the gayest'. Cringe.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73749&start=315

Ha!!

Good find old chap! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Bent as a nine bob note the lot of em.

The sooner that place is shut down the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm

surely someone is paid for the advertising rights on the site, and as a result I'm sure the people paying will know who the funds are made out to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm still trying to work out why pasoti ask for donations for the running of the site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 pm

So the fat controler has flounced again Razz is he off hiding in his shed with just half a dozen bags of asda doughnuts for company, lets hope he wont come back but sadly we know he will pig
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
So the fat controler has flounced again Razz is he off hiding in his shed with just half a dozen bags of asda doughnuts for company, lets hope he wont come back but sadly we know he will pig

how old are these doughnuts and can they carry e coli ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 pm

time for another !
bump
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:38 am

Elias wrote:
time for another !
bump

Who does own Pasoti anyway ? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:18 am

Who the hell cares.......digging up pre-history again....so boring ain't it.

How about this for past history.......23 days since any new poster has joined.....has Cerbera locked that facility down so no one new can join.....how did he do that ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 am

zyph wrote:

How about this for past history.......23 days since any new poster has joined.....has Cerbera locked that facility down so no one new can join.....how did he do that ?

You seem to take quite an interest in the new posters stat Zyphers.Is 23 days an ATD record? I could have sworn that no posters joined between 25th April and 30th May 2011 but i stand to be corrected of course.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:17 am

Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:

You seem to take quite an interest in the new posters stat Zyphers.Is 23 days an ATD record? I could have sworn that no posters joined between 25th April and 30th May 2011 but i stand to be corrected of course.

That's amazing if that's true......keep being told how ATD is groing all the time........is someone telling porkies then.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 am

zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:

That's amazing if that's true......keep being told how ATD is groing all the time........is someone telling porkies then.

It must be so frustrating for you Zyph, that hairy and his old man aren't here any more to instigate row after row after row for you to enjoy eh?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The club, Pasoti and the Superfans
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next