Budoboy
Chemical Ali
Sir Francis Drake
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

Nobody is telling any porkies Zyph and to the best of my knowledge I have not seen anyone recently banging on about how the site is growing, would that be a case of you massaging and exaggerating again?

ATD will never be on the scale of Pasoti partly due to the politics of what has went on before and also due to its owner who hoggs the limelight for his own and Pasoti's needs and deviously uses any means possible to undermine his opponents.

In my opinion ATD should exist as a Pasoti and Club 'watchdog'. Giving Brent and his hangers on a free run in would be criminal and I would bet a bottom dollar that this website has and will continue to have a significant effect in rocking the boat.

In any form of life there must be an 'opposition' else the bad guys would rule absolute.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 am

Not correct Czarcasm.........I have no problems over that.......if sensible feels he doesn't get a fair hearing then that is his prerogative not to sign on........understandably... supporting his son like most fathers would........Hairy I have no connection with other than who is father is.

Frustration isn't the right word......I just feel I need to defend myself against certain posters......one has broken the etiquette code of revealing a posters username to another website...that then can reveal my phone and address details......and that I see as a cardinal sin on a website.....and it ain't Punchdrunk who I am talking about ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 am

Quality over quantity, every time pour moi.

We few................ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=680NlRI3v2I

Love, the vile website that exposes dimwits and self promoting control freaks with style  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 am

zyph wrote:
Not correct Czarcasm.........I have no problems over that.......if sensible feels he doesn't get a fair hearing then that is his prerogative not to sign on........understandably... supporting his son like most fathers would........Hairy I have no connection with other than who is father is.

Frustration isn't the right word......I just feel I need to defend myself against certain posters......one has broken the etiquette code of revealing a posters username to another website...that then can reveal my phone and address details......and that I see as a cardinal sin on a website.....and it ain't Punchdrunk who I am talking about ?

For me the cardinal sin ( or more a grave mistake than a sin) is to sign up to ANY Internet forum and freely divulge your address or phone number. Naive in the extreme.

But far far worse is to have your REAL NAME broadcast on a website by another website owner, via information gleaned from a Mod, which surely breaches  any Administration Forum Protocol and could even be classed as a breach of data protection.

I doubt you'll have much sympathy for Punchy tho.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:
Who the hell cares.......digging up pre-history again....so boring ain't it.

How about this for past history.......23 days since any new poster has joined.....has Cerbera locked that facility down so no one new can join.....how did he do that ?

You seem to take quite an interest in the new posters stat Zyphers.Is 23 days an ATD record? I could have sworn that no posters joined between 25th April and 30th May 2011 but i stand to be corrected of course.

That's amazing if that's true......keep being told how ATD is groing all the time........is someone telling porkies then.

It must be so frustrating for you Zyph, that hairy and his old man aren't here any more to instigate row after row after row for you to enjoy eh?  Very Happy  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:59 am

A co owner of an Argyle forum keeps photos, names, addresses, email account details, even the value of his victim's property on public flickr accounts.................................. or rather he used to keep it there !

Lest we forget........

Are you on his Hit-List ?

This is a list of those who mightbe in some way affected by the information on this site (all have had something published on his photo hosting website whether it be a private email, private message (PM), text message, picture, pasoti mod activity or copies of their posts on PASOTI, Argyle Talk Democratic, Exeweb or Facebook)-

Wozzer
Darren stoneman
cobi budge
Ponty
Rick Cowdery
James Brent
Milbridge Mike
Mark Pedlar
Mike Godwin
Amanda Lines
John Lloyd
Punchdrunk
Neal Harris
Florrie Lindley
Cebera
Tringy
Trevor Scallan
Voice of reason ( Ian Newell)
Pete Gordon
Argyleleiggy
Frank Bullitt
Cheltenham green
david norris
Mike Heally
Sue Pollard
John Eldridge
Garry Elderbrand
Argyle Games
Andy Symons
Peter Ridsdale
GOB
Peter Reid
Daz
Peter Dout
Sting Curtain ( Ian Newell – anagram of Tring is a cnut)
Martin Jasper
Coxside Green
K Bulley
Frank Bullitt
PL2 3DQ
Kevin Heany
Slouvaki
Phill Gill
Millbridge Mike
B Maidstone
Luca Thomas
Chris Webb
Nigel Rick
Trevor Scallan
Paul Thomas
SG
Greenium
Esmer
Milehouse Man
Penzance Pirate
Tringreen
Warren Bowden
Shagger
Graham Evans
Rickler
Michael Marshall
PepsiPete
Julian cosson
Doggfather
El Duderino
AT Mod room
Mark Pearce
Mike Anniss
Simon Medland
Bodmin tew
Richard Carson
Grecian fanlow
Ayers
Seadog
Greenbonk
Rhino
Craig Morris
Green Grandad
Ian De-Lar
James Tomkins
Jim Brock
Banging-them-in
John Bunney
Stevew
Mike Jacks
Goal_humpty_ Leery
Jannerd
Red The Paper
Drake
Amy Newell
Dave Richmond
Geoffwp
Argyle- Ive
Pasotiiswank

Several Others (not named so that material cannot be linked to them)

Q And 'we' are obsessed ?

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:20 pm

.......and have they all ....had their phone and home addresses opened to being discovered....if not why type such a long list ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Which football website asks for your home address and phone number when you sign up? Sounds very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:03 pm

zyph wrote:
.......and have they all ....had their phone and home addresses opened to being discovered....if not why type such a long list ?

Read it again Wally.

'This is a list of those who might be in some way affected by the information on this 'public' flickr site (all have had something published on his photo hosting website whether it be a private email, private message (PM), text message, picture, pasoti mod activity or copies of their posts on PASOTI, Argyle Talk Democratic, Exeweb or Facebook)-

No personal details were copied from the public flickr account.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 pm

So are you saying those named.....have had their phone and home addresses revealed. ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:33 pm

zyph wrote:
So are you saying those named.....have had their phone and home addresses revealed. ?

FFS ! READ WHAT I SAID.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Read what it says, for crying out loud!

He's said all of those listed - and more - had some kind of information about them on a Flickr site which was owned by Newell and which was open for anybody in the world to see. In some cases that information was phone number or home address. In others it was email address. In other cases it was private emails and text conversations. And so on.

Come back when you've understood it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Peggy wrote:
Read what it says, for crying out loud!

He's said all of those listed - and more - had some kind of information about them on a Flickr site which was owned by Newell and which was open for anybody in the world to see. In some cases that information was phone number or home address. In others it was email address. In other cases it was private emails and text conversations. And so on.

Come back when you've understood it.

Peggy, i hope your not busy for the rest of the day? he's not a bright lad jocolor
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Thank you Peggy for being clear.....not using any of those sites I would not be sure of what info was being made available.

I just know that my Phone and Home address are available because of an action that Tringreen took awhile back....not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:55 pm

zyph wrote:
Thank you Peggy for being clear.....not using any of those sites I would not be sure of what info was being made available.

I just know that my Phone and Home address are available because of an action that Tringreen took awhile back....not acceptable.

Oh I see ! When I said you were princerock or something on the farm .

So the farm mods know that their princerock is also zyph on ATD ?  affraid 

You must feel totally compromised. If you can't trust the club's official fans' forum with your personal details, who can you trust ?  Laughing Of course, those with AAA passes can probably get into the actual club's database  Rolling Eyes 

I'm going down the pub, this is all getting too tedious.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm

He was Tring.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:01 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He was Tring.

So ?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
zyph wrote:

Oh I see ! When I said you were princerock or something on the farm .

So the farm mods know that their princerock is also zyph on ATD ?  affraid 

You must feel totally compromised. If you can't trust the club's official fans' forum with your personal details, who can you trust ?  Laughing Of course, those with AAA passes can probably get into the actual club's database  Rolling Eyes 

I'm going down the pub, this is all getting too tedious.

That's not the problem Trinny......it's the third connection that links them together which is the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 pm

zyph wrote:

I had my real name, e mail Address (which has been subsequently hacked and is now lost to me) home address and phone number kept in a secret folder, then published for not only me to see but the whole world, my crime? Arguing with fat man two scoops on Pasoti.
Why do you think je needed to hold that info on me then Zyph? Why do you think he apologised to me on pasoti (god I wish I'd thought to screen shot that before it got tidied? I wonder if that is why he doesn't sue me for LIBEL? Because it is all true.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:29 pm

zyph wrote:

Explain to me what Tring did - apart from saying you were Princerock on Pastoti..

Which is a bit like saying Donald Duck is really Micky Mouse - It hardly tells you somebodies real identity?

So how has Tring's 'guess' exposed your real identity and the other personal details?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Iggy wrote:
zyph wrote:

I had my real name, e mail Address (which has been subsequently hacked and is now lost to me) home address and phone number kept in a secret folder, then published for not only me to see but the whole world, my crime? Arguing with fat man two scoops on Pasoti.
Why do you think je needed to hold that info on me then Zyph? Why do you think he apologised to me on pasoti (god I wish I'd thought to screen shot that before it got tidied? I wonder if that is why he doesn't sue me for LIBEL? Because it is all true.

Okay..... not good Iggy, I'll give you that......but to have a ATDer reveal you username so you are vunerable to a third party....who has a reputation ain't too clever either.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Rickler wrote:
zyph wrote:

Explain to me what Tring did - apart from saying you were Princerock on Pastoti..

Which is a bit like saying Donald Duck is really Micky Mouse - It hardly tells you somebodies real identity?

So how has Tring's 'guess' exposed your real identity and the other personal details?

A third party can tie it all together.....I can't say more than that on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Zyph...are you going to admit to the time when you publicly shared personal information about me on here not so long ago?
Some people certainly do have short or selective memories.
Mods that were serving at the time can confirm i'm sure.

This could shortly could turn into a mahooosive facepalm for you my friend   Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Zyph...are you going to admit to the time when you publicly shared personal information about me on here not so long ago?
Some people certainly do have short or selective memories.
Mods that were serving at the time can confirm i'm sure.

This could shortly could turn into a mahooosive facepalm for you my friend   Rolling Eyes

You got a personal apology for my slip over that.......didn't you........but if you want to draw attention to your career....bring it up for everyone to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm

I never received any apology.

I am not trying to draw attention to my career !!, stop being pathetic. The only 'attention' I am trying to draw is to your own astounding hypocrisy.

You really must have a bad memory because it was just after I relinquished my position as a mod and I had to bring the offending material to the attention of the team via a private e mail.
Thankfully it was removed, but I never received an apology.

Just like your chum Sensible you are coming across as a first class spare one.......do keep giving.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The club, Pasoti and the Superfans   The club, Pasoti and the Superfans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The club, Pasoti and the Superfans
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next