Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green Empty
PostSubject: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 am

This has been commented on elsewhere, but for me this deserves a thread of it's own after the breathtaking level of fibby-wibby telling by the Pasoti Mods concerning their stand on no one having multi accounts any more on Pasoti.

Greenjock wrote:
So Andy Lannie has confirmed what we all know anyway that Peter Jones has two Pasoti accounts, but only one in his own name and the other one to tell fans to feck off and buy a man utd shirt.

Pasoti really is a cesspit when it comes to the mods and the rules so it's always good to hear someone honest for a change.

What is really funny though is the constant replies from various mods that all the mistakes were in the past and it doesn't happen anymore, which is blatantly bullshit.

Surely there has to be at least one mod with a sense of decency who can stand up to the corrupt ones publicly and to try and get it like it should be. Ok OllieArgyle9 isn't going to be able to make a stand but I keep hearing oh so and so is quite a good guy really, yet they must just sit back and let the others do as they please.

I've said many times before that one day a Pasoti mod will have a fall out with the others and spill the beans on all the underhand activity that goes on. It will happen and whoever it is will have to put up with an all out attack from the others with all kinds of rumours being circulated about them but join ATD, we get it all the time anyway. Make a stand and show that there is at least one of you over there who who has q decent bone in your body.

ATD mods and former Pasoti posters who now use this site are forever having information like their email address and real name used to try and register on here, totally illegal and against the data protection act and it can only come from a Pasoti mod but at the end of the day it doesn't harm you. It's a minor inconvenience that's all, so come on guys, which one of you isn't a lying, two faced nasty piece of work really?

You'll feel so much better for it after the initial dirty tricks campaign.

Reading the posts by 'Iddesleigh Green' on Pasoti, in the couple of months prior to Xmas, it was quite amusing knowing who the author really was.. The tone, grammar, style, and party line fitted like a glove, even before you knew who he really was.

But more importantly, all it did was confirm that the Pasoti Mods new era of 'glasnost' was what many always thought it would be - bullshit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am

Have you read the Nightfly posts, that was iddesleigh greens handle right up until he got rumbled after that he set up IG using his work email account. Embarassed
I can't think of any other business where one of Its senior figures gets away with insulting its customers in such a snide and nasty manner and not have to resign. Sums the back scratching ethos of the club to a tee and goes a long way to explaining why we are shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 am

Pasoti has always been rotten to the core, it needs to be totally re-branded and an sincere and honest Moderating team democratically put in place, the charlatans that run the show over there are purely around for self promotion.....the worrying aspect of it is that the list of self promoters keeps growing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

And they expect us to believe Newell is no longer a co-owner and doesn't have more than one account on there (despite proof!) lol!

Dear oh dear Pasoti.

We may not be perfect over here and infact far from it, but we would never tolerate anybody coming on here and setting up a multi in the same way they allow it and as soon as a multi were discovered they'd be banned from the forum.

No board members over here abusing CUSTOMERS of the club from behind an anonymous account.

This club is fecked from the top down and it's why most people can't be fecked to attend anymore.

Well the superfans have got the club they wanted along with the stupid feckin perks that goes with it.

All that's left is a mural/muriel/board of the ones who saved the club and then give them the keys to the boardroom and we're done.

Wankers.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

The more you dig, the deeper the stench.

Thankfully you don't have to have a JCB to see how obvious Iddesleigh Green was.

Surely the Herald would be interested in this sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:49 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Thankfully you don't have to have a JCB to see how obvious Iddesleigh Green was.

I doubt the Herald would want to upset the club. Might be worth raising with the Trust if there are screenshots available of the offending posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

As Mock says the deeper you dig the bigger the stench. Corrupt from board members down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 am

Brent may look nice on the face but you don't make the money he has from being a nice guy.

He's a banker and you don't get success in the banking world being a nice guy.

The wankers who have the silly titles and jobs have fallen for it yet again.

Shock horror the Iddesleigh Green has gone from Pasoti!

No search comes up when searching for the author.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 am

Yea Man wrote:
Brent may look nice on the face but you don't make the money he has from being a nice guy.

It's all so amateur. I used to think PJ was one of the good guys but this together with his silence proves what a greasy handed pole climber he really is. I hope when he was writing that abuse towards a supporter of Plymouth Argyle that he wasn't staring at his Michael Foot photo's. He should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 am

Iddesleigh didn't rate Purse either, so no surprise he's gone.

Gurrieri's in his good books, mind.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 am

Why don't we all just feck off and buy Man United shirts? Never bother paying £20 to watch shit or not get a hideous replica shirt or any other goods from the Argyle shop?

How long do you think it would take before the club is in real shit again if all the fans heeded Peter Jones' advice?

Sure he will deny that The Nightfly/Iddesleigh Green was him, even though that means that someone masquerading as Peter Jones also had access to his works e-mail address, but Brent must know. He only needs to look PJ in the eye and would know lol!

Just like the Pasoti mods also know that it was Peter Jones with more multiple accounts, even though multi's are a thing of the past, Pasoti doesn't operate like that anymore.

Maybe The Herald would be interested in the story? Maybe they would contact Postey and see what the lying little shit says about it? Contact James Brent and ask him for his views? JB may well tell The Herald to feck off, like he has with the Trust, but then The Herald should let people know that this is the boards attitude to the fans?

In fact I'm going to set the ball rolling Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 am

Did you manage to get a screenshot of the email address linkined to his account before they deleted it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

It's all so amateur. I used to think PJ was one of the good guys but this together with his silence proves what a greasy handed pole climber he really is. I hope when he was writing that abuse towards a supporter of Plymouth Argyle that he wasn't staring at his Michael Foot photo's. He should be ashamed.

So many people that you believed in have sold out, poor show Mr Jones Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 am

Yea Man wrote:
Did you manage to get a screenshot of the email address linkined to his account before they deleted it?

I didn't, but I know a man who did Razz

I can tell you the email address used to open the account but I won't post it as that would be sinking to Pasoti's level.

When Pasoti ban someone and then the information that only they have is used to try opening accounts on here it gives you an indication of how safe your data is in their hands.

I would urge anyone banned from the farm to contact the mods and check that they have deleted all of your details, which they may well have but not before it's been copied somewhere. Probably Newell or pl2 faced are the ones quoting banned Pasoti users real names and email addresses, totally illegally I might add, and I don't think anyone is in any doubt that this information will be used to make trouble for that person.

I might start the ball rolling by emailing Mr Jones and see what he has to say about it all. It will be interesting to know if his buy a United shirt is his own personal view for fans unhappy at being so close to the BSP right now, or if it is the clubs view?

You see I can be just as much of a vindictive little bastard as Webb was when he suggested Peggy ought not to be used anymore or Peter Jones when he carried out the deed.

I wonder what Rupert makes of it all? Not s lot because he's another one too afraid to rock the boat with the club. If the local rags are too afraid to upset the applecart, there are plenty who will find it interesting.

Fans held in complete contempt by the club, has a certain ring to it, actually struggling club who need every penny and every supporter at the moment hold fans in complete contempt sounds even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 am

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I didn't, but I know a man who did Razz

I can tell you the email address used to open the account but I won't post it as that would be sinking to Pasoti's level.

When Pasoti ban someone and then the information that only they have is used to try opening accounts on here it gives you an indication of how safe your data is in their hands.

I would urge anyone banned from the farm to contact the mods and check that they have deleted all of your details, which they may well have but not before it's been copied somewhere. Probably Newell or pl2 faced are the ones quoting banned Pasoti users real names and email addresses, totally illegally I might add, and I don't think anyone is in any doubt that this information will be used to make trouble for that person.

I might start the ball rolling by emailing Mr Jones and see what he has to say about it all. It will be interesting to know if his buy a United shirt is his own personal view for fans unhappy at being so close to the BSP right now, or if it is the clubs view?

You see I can be just as much of a vindictive little bastard as Webb was when he suggested Peggy ought not to be used anymore or Peter Jones when he carried out the deed.

I wonder what Rupert makes of it all? Not s lot because he's another one too afraid to rock the boat with the club. If the local rags are too afraid to upset the applecart, there are plenty who will find it interesting.

Fans held in complete contempt by the club, has a certain ring to it, actually struggling club who need every penny and every supporter at the moment hold fans in complete contempt sounds even better.

The screenshot should be filed away somewhere very safe for future reference Laughing

Maybe sending it to the herald aswell as some screenshots of the posts he made.

Feck the herald, go national as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 am

All I want is a grovelling apology on here and Pasoti for the comments and for being a complete tosser over the Peggy business.

Not asking too much is it Pete?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 am

That would be nice Jock but I just don't see it happening!

About the email addy screenshot, I can tell you now that it will be claimed that it is false or the account was hacked!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 am

Well he can do the denying to whoever thinks there might be a story in it then.

If we were flying high, crowds of over the forecasted figure and Peter Jones appeared as though he was actually doing something, still haven't heard one word from him since the start of another shit season, well under his own name anyway, when he was oh so vocal before. Sat with postey and Newell at games where no doubt he can discuss Pasoti accounts and cover ups when they get rumbled.

I'll email him later to see if he's had any problems with his email account being hacked, as I believe Newell knows a man who's an expert in that field and might be able to help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 am

Frankly the putrid stench of lies, corruption and deceit in all areas of the club - the boardroom, the superfans, a supposedly independent fans' forum - over many many years, makes this club at this time nothing I want to be a part of anymore.

Bunch of cnuts the lot of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 am

Whatever happened to the Duchess of Derriford?

And they call us freaks and weirdos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 am

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

I doubt the Herald would want to upset the club. Might be worth raising with the Trust if there are screenshots available of the offending posts.

Problem was it was one of the trust who called him out over it but don't seem to want to take it further.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:37 am

Surely Hooper would be interested in raising this as it surely brings the club into disrepute (and not my association either just directly)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 am

Dougie wrote:
Surely Hooper would be interested in raising this as it surely brings the club into disrepute (and not my association either just directly)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 am

Talking of peter Jones does anyone remember the q and a at the cherry tree last year. Before we stopped for a half time drink peter had a little rant at us and basically he told us we all should be greatful we still have a club. Obviously Peter didn't like the questions being asked .

The quicker Brent Jones Webb and Newell get out of pafc the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 am

The Trust seems to have the spine of a sponge!

After Jones's crusade against Stapleton with all those pasoti comments, pm's and emails riddled with passion and logical business intention........it meant sweet FA and all along all he wanted was a slice of the action!

Can it get any lower? - Oh yes!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next