Flat_Track_Bully
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

So, lets get this right.

Plymouth's professional football League team is owned by a man who is happy for wages owed to his staff to be paid by charitable donations.

He's also made the chap who manipulated public opinion to exclusively support his bid to buy the club on terms that included staff waiting up to five years to get the money they are owed, "Honourary" (there's an oxymoron if ever there was one) president.

And both the "Honourary" president and the Director who was supposed to improve communications with the fans, have a history of posting anonymously on the internet in support of the club AND vilifying a section of the fanbase.

Oh, and after setting up a fans group to improve "communication" with the fans, the owner of the club only speaks to them under the protection of a "Non-disclosure" agreement.

At least the fans know what the club thinks of them- on a par with something you might stand in, while walking around central park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Michael Foot would be ashamed of the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
tcm wrote:
atd users,,,get out more Razz well go tell on you to the herald,,,feck me side ways,you lot are becoming deluded,,,,no one but 10 or so people on this site give a feck lol! but i will say it gives every one a good laugh think of you lot typing away with steam coming out your ears,,,,

hi ian
pig porkus is that you ?

hahaha probably isnt him this guy has better grammar and hasnt tried to lyrically suck off a loan shark yet.

why am i having visons of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] affraid

singing this no doubt.

hahahahaha thats amazing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Keith is getting upset on pasoti, come of Keith explain Derrick Sanderson/ Green Lanes.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Grovehill wrote:
So, lets get this right.

Plymouth's professional football League team is owned by a man who is happy for wages owed to his staff to be paid by charitable donations.

He's also made the chap who manipulated public opinion to exclusively support his bid to buy the club on terms that included staff waiting up to five years to get the money they are owed, "Honourary" (there's an oxymoron if ever there was one) president.

And both the "Honourary" president and the Director who was supposed to improve communications with the fans, have a history of posting anonymously on the internet in support of the club AND vilifying a section of the fanbase.

Oh, and after setting up a fans group to improve "communication" with the fans, the owner of the club only speaks to them under the protection of a "Non-disclosure" agreement.

At least the fans know what the club thinks of them- on a par with something you might stand in, while walking around central park.

hit the nail on the head there.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Perhaps that should be the fans motto from now on.

"we've the shit on James' shoes"
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Perhaps that should be the fans motto from now on.

"we've the shit on James' shoes"

does he have someone walking in front rolling out a red carpet ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Cerbera on Pasoti....

..."I suspect apart from the 30 or so regular posters, not many people are that bothered, but let them think they are building a popular site. What they are actually doing is building the Punchy/Tring/Greenjock love fest."

Nice to see his cup of bitterness still floweth over! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

TBF 30 is more than they usually credit us for.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera on Pasoti....

..."I suspect apart from the 30 or so regular posters, not many people are that bothered, but let them think they are building a popular site. What they are actually doing is building the Punchy/Tring/Greenjock love fest."

He has no ambition though.................................... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera on Pasoti....

30? It's gone up from the 3 that newell used to shout about then clown
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm

yes ive got 5 accounts on here sat in my secrete leare(carved in the side of a mountain) plotting the down fall of our club Very Happy its all real i tell you,,,,and everones sooooooooooooo interested Sleep come on atd pull your selfs together ,,your being very silly with this thread,
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

I thought you couldn't name folks that weren't members of Pasoti??
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm

tcm wrote:
yes ive got 5 accounts on here sat in my secrete leare(carved in the side of a mountain) plotting the down fall of our club Very Happy its all real i tell you,,,,and everones sooooooooooooo interested Sleep come on atd pull your selfs together ,,your being very silly with this thread,

How did the house move go mate?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Michael Foot would be ashamed of the lot of them.

A political hero of mine and a great man. Wish he was still here and involved at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:08 pm

the move went very well thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 pm

You won't be able to keep your mouth shut Jock, I give you a week!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Iggy wrote:
You won't be able to keep your mouth shut Jock, I give you a week!

I don't think he needs to keep it shut.

By simply bringing his level of outpouring down a level or two, this would see him being broadly on a level with a load of us anyway - and lessen his blood pressure!

Just sit back, take the piss, point out all manner of Pasoti indiscretions, indulge in the odd row, and just generally amuse yourself.

It works for me... Very Happy

Last edited by Czarcasm on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 pm

tcm wrote:

sat in my secrete leare

I fecking love you, TCM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:44 pm

HBLC wrote:
tcm wrote:

sat in my secrete leare

I fecking love you, TCM.

If I were the suspicious kind i'd say that spelling mistake was just too obvious Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera on Pasoti....

He's still bitter as fook nobody voted for him at the atd election, still that won't be a problem on the farm, just slip the fat controller a couple of cakes and the mod job you obviously want cerbecreep will be yours cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

tcm wrote:
Your,,,,,,,,,,, village,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, idiot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, act,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is ,,so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, last,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dulll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gimp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sleep
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

So if PJ wrote the Derriford blog, how come people know? I thought he would keep to himself big time. Is it speculation?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Speculation, plus obviousness from the start.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
So if PJ wrote the Derriford blog, how come people know? I thought he would keep to himself big time. Is it speculation?

It's difficult to keep secrets (forever) in the little Argo world Nosey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green   Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones/Iddesleigh Green
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next