Coxside_Green
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh by the way visiting indignant supporters of Ian Newell.

Until recently, before he deleted it himself, he had a membership. He didn't ever post though.

It was 'Sting Curtain'............. the really amusing thing is it was an anagram of 'Tring is a c*nt'...........

Takes two to tango jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=60540

If Pasoti posters can not see what is wrong with a Pasoti mod and OWNER, and now “Fans rep”, starting a thread like this, then there really is no hope for them. It was done simply to be nasty to a poster that has - in IJN's mind -annoyed him.

Nobody is allowed to annoy IJN or criticize him in any way. He simply can’t handle it. If they do, they are hounded. If he doesn’t have anything ’real’ to get back at them with, he makes something up.

This is yet again the case on this thread regarding the ‘parking space’. How on earth would IJN know what was being discussed within the consortium? Whatever it was, I’m betting they weren’t talking about parking spaces.

Garry wanting this ‘space’ is just another complete fabrication of Newell’s childish and spiteful mind. Another case of Newell just downright lying and making something up ( Like me “hacking” into Pasoti) he knows it’s a filthy lie, but he’s going to pursue it anyway as the end justifies the means in his small mind.

The irony of all this ( obviously flying straight over the mental midgets head) is that only last week on Pasoti, Newell couldn’t resist telling everybody how he himself had a reserved parking space in the executive car park!!

I wish this website would put out a list of the things that Newell gets up to away from Pasoti. Including a brief history of his subversive conduct towards this site, culminating in his bannings and shutting down of the original.

It would go a short way in explaining why many on here have a very low opinion of him. Most reasonable people would be appalled.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I couldn't understand him posting what he did - it wasn't as though I was hiding the picture at the time. He obviously thought I would be offended if he 'outed' me as the poster who supplied him with infamous thumbs up photo. Thing was I made it clear at the time that it came from me.

Hey ho.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Thing was I made it clear at the time that it came from me.

Hey ho.

You certainly did PP, I remember it well, it was always quite clear from the outset where the photo came from.
While I didn't agree and still don't, with bringing families into the spat, why IJN has chosen to bring it up yet again is par for the course. Whenever he feels challenged and threatened, and in this case by you, the object of the exerise is to 'publish' the name of said poster... it's as simple as that ... he's been doing it for years, it's a form of 'Bullying for Dummies' and how any Pasoti poster, let alone their moderators, put up with such behaviour, that goes right against Internet forum protocol, if not the data protection act, is quite beyond me.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:15 pm

That reminds me to say...

There's no bannings on ATD Evil or Very Mad

There's no missing pm's on ATD Evil or Very Mad

There's no MODified comments on ATD Evil or Very Mad

There's no deleted comments on ATD Evil or Very Mad

There's no agenda to seek personal benefit on ATD Evil or Very Mad

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
argyledj

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:15 am

so after daz posted the link have we had many new new members? i posted on the pasoti thread and daz wrongly quoted some of my comments from on here.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:27 am

Its ok dj, Daz is a bit odd. He accused someone from this site of being a racist for saying 'scottish footballers are crap'. Most on pasoti thought he was completely over the top. Instead of 'manning up' and apologising, he 'resigned' his modship because of 'work pressures'. Co-incidentally the Mods were then allowed a second 'president' account within a day of this and of course Daz wasn't one of them Laughing
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 am

FFS Ali, you can't say that, you'll all be wanting to have opinions next that don't align in with the Moderators and before you know it someone will have gained access to your pm's as well as ban you! clown
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm

At risk of continuing the personalised stuff which annoys some people, I think it's worth noting the reasons he gave for starting that thread ...

Quote :
Good points by various people and I did have a downer last night, but I spent a nice morning with people I like and that has helped tip the balance (in my head) back to normality.

JJ, I think you're right, I shoud have not posted it on the main forum, and for that I apologise, put quite simply, I got the hump with Garry, for yet another snipe on another forum.

I now have Peggy popping on me, on this site, and the word 'this lot' seem to want to use, is 'bullying'.

Now I ask anyone, to go onto the Naughty Step, read the hundreds of posts that contain MY name, and tell me honestly, who YOU think is being bullied.

I've got a thick skin, but these self style intelligencia, really do have a problem with the normal, run of the mill Janner, apparently I'mm some sort of 'pied piper' figure who leads all the 'Aviva Boys' to the edge of disaster.

Read some of their post, they are all so intelligent, they all look down their noses at us, we are beneath them, it seems.

We can't see the bigger picture, they were right all along, etc etc etc.

So the simple answer is, I bit, posted where I should have, and that's basically the story.

Oh and one other thing which is very evident, these cyber types can't seem to understand that many of us have metand are acually very good friends, and most of get on and get on like a house on fire.

I've only really met two of them, and I must admit (and I'm sure the feeling was mutual), that I would not really want to be stuck in a lift with them, although about hours in a car was torture enough.

Hope this explains, not the best thread I've ever started, that's for sure, but sometimes, people have to vent, and last night I did it through a keyboard, which is more their style than mine.

Lessons learned:

1. Far too much depends on whether this individual likes somebody or not.

2. It's intelligentsia (from the Russian, innit).

3. That car journey was much more tortuous for me than it was for him.

4. He is capable of apologising ...

5. ... and the thread hasn't been deleted.

And finally:

6. I never knew it could be the last straw if a middle-aged woman has a (justified) pop ...

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Some of us do wind him up on purpose. It is purely because of the way he acts and the fact that he must be obeyed or goes into a hissy fit. He won't listen to other points of view and turns nasty if crossed.
Now that is being a bully.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:49 pm

In time-honoured fashion, I'll respond to the latest comment over there over here ...

As far as I can remember, when I was a mod on pasoti (from sometime in 2003, I think, until late 2008) I only once banned a poster without discussing it with the others. That person is now posting on pasoti again, by the way.

Shortly after that, we agreed that more than one mod should always be involved in any banning - I think there had to be a minimum of three. Therefore it's highly unlikely that I, on my own, banned anybody who now posts on here. I also recall arguing against certain bans, but there we go - people can believe who they want.

I also seem to remember that a lot of this happened before IJN became a mod. Perhaps, then, he should be forgiven for his bad memory.

Edit: and it all happened years before Daz became a mod, but then he's only repeating what he's been told ...

Last edited by Peggy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:00 pm

I see you've registered, Welcome back

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Peggy wrote:
In time-honoured fashion, I'll respond to the latest comment over there over here ...

As far as I can remember, when I was a mod on pasoti (from sometime in 2003, I think, until late 2008) I only once banned a poster without discussing it with the others. That person is now posting on pasoti again, by the way.

Shortly after that, we agreed that more than one mod should always be involved in any banning - I think there had to be a minimum of three. Therefore it's highly unlikely that I, on my own, banned anybody who now posts on here. I also recall arguing against certain bans, but there we go - people can believe who they want.

I also seem to remember that a lot of this happened before IJN became a mod. Perhaps, then, he should be forgiven for his bad memory.

Edit: and it all happened years before Daz became a mod, but then he's only repeating what he's been told ...

Thank you Peggy.

ps Welcome Ian Newell, our most recent new member and hopefully the man himself. I have been a critic of Ian for some time but am always willing to make a fresh start.He is not so forgiving, sadly. But this is cyberspace, so shouldn't be taken too seriously.
After all, we've never even met and I'm sure I'd be as impressed by his passion for the club as he would be by my reasoned suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:59 pm

The numbers making the migration to ATD must be concerning the old fella, if he now decides to come on in person.

Perhaps the President will also u-turn ??
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Is it sad that i'm quite excited for his first post? lol.

Let us not let ourselves down now children...this is a free and open site for all, etc
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Is it sad that i'm quite excited for his first post?
Mock, you need to get a life ... have you seen the content of his posts over there ? .... if it's not some stupid geek shirt auction it's a singular grinning smillie.

In fact I can't think of one interesting post IJN has ever posted ... no wonder he does what he does, what must it be like to sit next to him off his football piste ? Sad but true. Perhaps we'll see a new IJN, wouldn't that be nice for all concerned, but I very much doubt it.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Let us not let ourselves down now children...this is a free and open site for all, etc

Your signature Ridsdales Gay, is that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Richard Blight   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Nah, my money is torn between either a long, heart wrencher of a post-ya know, almost a missive pleading how he just wants to talk football, give him half a chance he don't deserve the abuse, type effort. Or it'll be a smug, short, 'hello peeps' type message. Either way it wont be an apology for taking down our old site, the devilish old bean!

Not that I think it's him necessarily. He spent so long trying to resist the lure of signing up and e-fighting his corner that it'd be quite a u-turn to start posting now.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:08 pm

For what it's worth, I believe if he thinks he might get a foot under the door elsewhere, I believe he would even stand down from his Pasoti modding .. in fact, he'd love to.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Richard Blight   IJN - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Your signature Ridsdales Gay, is that good or bad?
It is one of the most unbelievably 'neither here nor there' things ever Pete. Dya know whatta mean?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:21 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

He has stated that he won't be posting. Being registered with his own name, at my suggestion, is apparently to show that this is his only account.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 am

Nothing changes...............

Peggy is a bully now. Rolling Eyes

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=60566
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 am

It's called "passive manoeuvering", Tring. It shifts the emphasis from the abuser to AN Other and is often a recognised trait of a bully/manipulator.

I'm on my sixth psychology course now BTW study clown
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Funny as fok really, we post on here, they respond on there, we respond to their response on here, they respond to our response to their response on there and so the world goes around! lol!

Tossers! pig

ATD, policing pasoti and the pasoti trust farao

lol! We're all to$$ers ! But some to$$ers are more equal than others !

Did you notice dear old Lostwithiel Green saying he'd met me at the Ricoh and we got on? Embarassed
And I was also at West Brom and saw Bex and her chums in the pub ?
Not bad for a non Argo fan. Think we lost both games 3-0 and were well and truly on the slide. They wouldn't listen Rolling Eyes
Less of the old Tringy. afro
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:44 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Funny as fok really, we post on here, they respond on there, we respond to their response on here, they respond to our response to their response on there and so the world goes around! lol!

Tossers! pig

ATD, policing pasoti and the pasoti trust farao

lol! We're all to$$ers ! But some to$$ers are more equal than others !

Did you notice dear old Lostwithiel Green saying he'd met me at the Ricoh and we got on? Embarassed
And I was also at West Brom and saw Bex and her chums in the pub ?
Not bad for a non Argo fan. Think we lost both games 3-0 and were well and truly on the slide. They wouldn't listen Rolling Eyes
Less of the old Tringy. afro

BBC= Banana Bus Crew? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IJN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: