argyledj

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
My dear fellow mods. I have just received this from Naps on Pasoti:
Wotcher Frank,

This post has gone past the pale, we are now considering legal action.

Coxside_Green wrote:
I've pretty much shied away from this topic since I first posted it, what a wanker I was for shying away.

I woke up today and learnt about the Stapleton et al bid with Lombard.

I've dropped a few posts here and there and left opinions.

Being conscious of legalities I do my utmost to not leave myself open to libel or slander etc. Imagine my disgust when 'alleged' suddenly disappears from my post.

I cant put this down to IJN specifically but I can categorically state there is something very wrong on PASOTI.

Of course I cannot prove it.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58948&p=1018866#p1018866

That needs to be retracted with an apology mate.

Nasty, f***ing allegation and none of us are at happy with what the gimp is saying.

Banter is one thing, but telling such an untruth is way beyond that.

Ian

I have put it here so that we can discuss it. I know its not what the archive forum is for, but I did say I would move it to Naps whilst we discussed.

I am not sure what the actual libel is.

Quite simply there was no libel. My post got edited without any recognition from the person who edited ie 'this post has been edited by...' wasn't there.

Happy to be called a gimp, my offer on the moors is open.

You dont do banter as proven over the last couple of months since you made this reply.

I will never apologise to you until you admit how damaging to our club you actually are. I'm not talking about desperately repairing the damage you created over the last 10 months, I'm talking about you just being a wanker and stifling debate along with the other wankers 4-5 years ago.

The offer on the moors is still open.

Football is a passionate sport. We sometimes over-react, I certainly did when I started this thread, yet months on I can see no wrong.

Your outburst over the last 24 hours has brought everything home. I feel guilty calling you a wanker now, you're a f**king mentalist, you flew over the cuckoos nest, simple as!

Now f**k off and get some help IJN, leave our club alone!

One post that sums up ATD - Personal abuse, foul language and a complete lack of reasoning......yet NOTHING will be done about it. GOB will say 'man up', Rickler will take the thread off course changing the subject, Penzance Pirate will say 'whats wrong with it' and add to the abuse and Tringy will pretend to be intelligent.....lovely.

chris you are very selective of the posts you choose to highlight maybe you would care to put on record your views on ians posts refering to all the posters on here as scum,vermin and cowards, the awarding of a cock of the week banner against somebodys wishes is that not bullying? the numerous posts using the term tossers,gimps ect from a man who was asked to represent our club at the stourbridge game. i was pleased for you when you got your role but unfortunatly it seems that you and ian are now trying to run the club through pasoti and anyone who disagrees come under attack what is the next stage when pp tringy and every other member on here who enjoys free speech fails to agree with pasoti argyle fc are you going to unleash the dogs of war on atd
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 pm

No apology required on here Coxy, the bloke's overstepped the mark, we know it, he knows it, pasoti mods know it and whole bloody world seems to know it, that's why all reference to it has been removed like a thousand other "larging it" comments from this bloke!

As for Chris, you give more then you take fella so yeah, man up you big girls blouse and stop using the poly synthetic "they're picking on me" tag, it aint washing and you're being perceived as being silly.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

I'd just like to place, on record, a sincere 'thankyou' to Ian for all he has done to push the ATD membership figures upwards yet again. No individual has done more to promote this site than good ol' IJN.

Great work!

As Gob says, "wadda guy"! cheers
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'd just like to place, on record, a sincere 'thankyou' to Ian for all he has done to push the ATD membership figures upwards yet again. No individual has done more to promote this site than good ol' IJN.

Great work!

As Gob says, "wadda guy"! cheers

Agree 100%.

Membership increases dramatically every time the madman rants. Immediately, the madman rants, his puppet sidekick Webb comes on to defend him. Webb is obviously a fool. The role of Honary President is an honary one. He seems to think it bestows power and status on him. Both are an embarassment to Argyle.

Webb and Newell are comedy gold in Exeter and East Devon. Pure comedy gold.

Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hi Chris

I will bite on this one if you want Very Happy

I have watched the "debate" on both sites for the last couple of days. I don't think anyone comes out of it with any credit whatsoever.

You have to understand this isn't Pasoti. They heavily mod anything they don't like. Most of the time they are spot on and there are no complaints. But because they are unaccountable the conspiracy theorists have a field day.

But by heavily modding things they do the original poster a great service. They remove their original stupid comments. Usually these stupid comments come late on a Saturday night when people have had too much to drink.

But here we do things differently. If someone wants to make stupid comments then I believe it should be left so that everyone can see. I am not covering up for anyone - if you post something stupid you can deal with the consequences.

Coxside Green is a pasoti poster who has a history of falling out with Ian and then ranting on here, before disappearing for a few months. This is a pasoti problem not ours.

In a nutshell why I find this site so interesting! I'm a confirmed lurker on both sites, and as such don't get much of an opportunity to fall out with anyone, but I think I could easily fall out with some of the guys on either site if I were an active poster! Would I be unhappy if I were subject to some of the abuse that some people gets on this site, God yes, and some on this site seem to have a massive problem with one particular person. However, what I like about this site is the fact that it isn't modded in the PASOTI way. If some numpty is stupid/drunk/brave enough to libel or threaten someone than it’s that persons problem as Frank states. I'm sure that PASOTI mods have the very best on intentions but when all said and done it comes down to someone’s opinion if a post has crossed the line. I for one like to make my own judgements on the posts......
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

fridgey wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hi Chris

I will bite on this one if you want Very Happy

I have watched the "debate" on both sites for the last couple of days. I don't think anyone comes out of it with any credit whatsoever.

You have to understand this isn't Pasoti. They heavily mod anything they don't like. Most of the time they are spot on and there are no complaints. But because they are unaccountable the conspiracy theorists have a field day.

But by heavily modding things they do the original poster a great service. They remove their original stupid comments. Usually these stupid comments come late on a Saturday night when people have had too much to drink.

But here we do things differently. If someone wants to make stupid comments then I believe it should be left so that everyone can see. I am not covering up for anyone - if you post something stupid you can deal with the consequences.

Coxside Green is a pasoti poster who has a history of falling out with Ian and then ranting on here, before disappearing for a few months. This is a pasoti problem not ours.

In a nutshell why I find this site so interesting! I'm a confirmed lurker on both sites, and as such don't get much of an opportunity to fall out with anyone, but I think I could easily fall out with some of the guys on either site if I were an active poster! Would I be unhappy if I were subject to some of the abuse that some people gets on this site, God yes, and some on this site seem to have a massive problem with one particular person. However, what I like about this site is the fact that it isn't modded in the PASOTI way. If some numpty is stupid/drunk/brave enough to libel or threaten someone than it’s that persons problem as Frank states. I'm sure that PASOTI mods have the very best on intentions but when all said and done it comes down to someone’s opinion if a post has crossed the line. I for one like to make my own judgements on the posts......

Welcome Fridgey,glad you've stopped lurking,it was beginning to make us uncomfortable. Smile
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 pm

IJN is role model for PAFC
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:28 pm

IJN - Page 6 Troll1
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 pm

What so supporting the man who helped save the club make me a troll? Your as good at modding as the man child is at trolling.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
What so supporting the man who helped save the club make me a troll? Your as good at modding as the man child is at trolling.

scratch

Translation anyone?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Cheers Daniel. Can I use that as a testimony? lol!
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Dantheman is a brave one !!! At least everyone knows who i am when ive been on a wind up. Stand up and be counted or are you a coward as well ?
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 pm

What did YOU do in the war? lol!

Next it will be, "Have you looked into his eyes" Shocked
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:02 pm

I have looked in his eyes because i've met him in the real world and am a real friend unlike you bunch.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
I have looked in his eyes because i've met him in the real world and am a real friend unlike you bunch.

IJN - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbX40hwdpAgMRvBFzlpGaT1u9jyMZyvQdlsdT-r6l-v0WHtli1qw
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Have you met his family though?
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

So greenman and Ian are real friends? Interesting because he denies all knowledge Dan
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

That is why your Club is in deep shit.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:46 pm

The Red Star wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Fair one...
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

The Red Star wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Harsh but fair, harsh but fair Red, I thanks the lord our little club doesn't have it as a supporter, and this little club does Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Harsh but fair, harsh but fair Red, I thanks the lord our little club doesn't have it as a supporter, and this little club does Basketball

What I find surprising is that if he was linked to City he would have got a real battering by now, whereas Argyle fans let him feck people over without even a cross word.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

What I find surprising is that if he was linked to City he would have got a real battering by now, whereas Argyle fans let him feck people over without even a cross word.

I think this site may be at the forefront of changing this current state of play...!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

There are probably a combination of factors as to why, Red. Although there are many who've had dealings with him on t'internet, there aren't that many (the type who would chin someone first, and ask questions later) that get involved with the whole Internet squabble scenario.

That's probably the main reason. He hasn't properly fecked over the wrong person. Yet.

When it looks like it's all coming on top, he'll make 'contact', to profess his innocence. That's another reason why, I guess.

But yeah, the main reason probably is that the real loons aren't interested in what he is doing. He's not on their radar.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"Argyle Talk Democratic - we are all wankers here apparently"

There are only two types of men at sea, wankers and liars.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:02 pm

We have a complete tosser on Exeweb,username Tis's Cravat, actually we a a load of tossers, but this one is a bit different, it is your old mate Porky in yet another guise, what a tw@.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IJN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: