Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Greenskin wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Funny as fok really, we post on here, they respond on there, we respond to their response on here, they respond to our response to their response on there and so the world goes around! lol!

Tossers! pig

ATD, policing pasoti and the pasoti trust farao

lol! We're all to$$ers ! But some to$$ers are more equal than others !

Did you notice dear old Lostwithiel Green saying he'd met me at the Ricoh and we got on? Embarassed
And I was also at West Brom and saw Bex and her chums in the pub ?
Not bad for a non Argo fan. Think we lost both games 3-0 and were well and truly on the slide. They wouldn't listen Rolling Eyes
Less of the old Tringy. afro

BBC= Banana Bus Crew? scratch

Beer Before Christ ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Yeah!

LG is in the house!

A big welcome to one of Lostwithials' finest!
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Yeah!

LG is in the house!

Please spel it write mate jocolor
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Greenskin wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Funny as fok really, we post on here, they respond on there, we respond to their response on here, they respond to our response to their response on there and so the world goes around! lol!

Tossers! pig

ATD, policing pasoti and the pasoti trust farao

lol! We're all to$$ers ! But some to$$ers are more equal than others !

Did you notice dear old Lostwithiel Green saying he'd met me at the Ricoh and we got on? Embarassed
And I was also at West Brom and saw Bex and her chums in the pub ?
Not bad for a non Argo fan. Think we lost both games 3-0 and were well and truly on the slide. They wouldn't listen Rolling Eyes
Less of the old Tringy. afro

BBC= Banana Bus Crew? scratch
Billy Big Balls Basketball
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:54 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yeah!

LG is in the house!

Welcome back, my dear old thing ! How was the cider festival ?
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Tringreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yeah!

LG is in the house!

Welcome back, my dear old thing ! How was the cider festival ?
Splendid dear chap.
7 hours of happy apple sampling drunken
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:13 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yeah!

LG is in the house!

Sawry, Long tyme sins eye sore the rode sine.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 pm

I was quite upset when our chief advertiser posted this on Monday-

I am trying knecht, I promise you I am.

Just look at how long it's been going on, on that forum and see how many times I've reacted, and I aint doing that bad!!

But you're right and I now intend to starve them of any publicity from my end (me posting about them).
It's juvenile and stupid and I should know better.

Problem is, little catty remarks from their 'bitches' on here, make me pop as well.

I must do better.

I repeat though, this has does not cast PASOTI in a bad light, just me.

Thankfully he never carried out his threat and still posts about this site in 75% of his posts Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I was quite upset when our chief advertiser posted this on Monday-

I am trying knecht, I promise you I am.

Just look at how long it's been going on, on that forum and see how many times I've reacted, and I aint doing that bad!!

But you're right and I now intend to starve them of any publicity from my end (me posting about them).
It's juvenile and stupid and I should know better.

Problem is, little catty remarks from their 'bitches' on here, make me pop as well.

I must do better.

I repeat though, this has does not cast PASOTI in a bad light, just me.

Thankfully he never carried out his threat and still posts about this site in 75% of his posts Laughing

Should've taken the olive branch, all the way from sunny Cyprus Napoleon.

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer I love you
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:42 pm

So, he's adicted as ever... no surprise there.
In the end it comes back to bite you, if you don't do something about it.
His comments are a sea change, or just more of the same ... time will tell. I've spent too much time dealing with addiction to know the outcome. I wish him well.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Pirate, can you change the title of this thread please, it seems wrong to have a thread devoted to an individual and makes him appear more important than he actually is. How about calling it the Avivas.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Good idea Pete ... he's become a bit yesterday to be honest.

Is it about Avivas, or is it about bad moderation ?
If anyone can think of a decent title, please say... and that includes all members... we're all here to help us all say what we want within the law.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:06 pm

King of the Avivas ?

Napoleon's Farm ?

In the land of the blind......... ?

Brent's Bucket Boy ?

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Good idea Pete ... he's become a bit yesterday to be honest.

Is it about Avivas, or is it about bad moderation ?
If anyone can think of a decent title, please say... and that includes all members... we're all here to help us all say what we want within the law.

Mods 'n sods...
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Well, someone just changed it back to IJN, so I changed it back to the bad moderation in avivaland, and then thought I can't be bothered and changed it back again. So here it is as the original IJN title. Couldn't give a monkey's myself.
Anyone know who changed it tonight ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Not I, have not worked out how to do it. Bit worrying that some unknown has access to change things. How about "Other Site Comments" then it can apply to Exweb as well, and it is a would think a neutral sort of title.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:47 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Well, someone just changed it back to IJN, so I changed it back to the bad moderation in avivaland, and then thought I can't be bothered and changed it back again. So here it is as the original IJN title. Couldn't give a monkey's myself.
Anyone know who changed it tonight ?

We must have a 'mod log' lol!
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:04 am

Mod Log shows that Penz changed the title at 10.39pm last night....bizarre Very Happy

Other then that no one has changed anything. Nothing shows for Mock's "Co-OP/Richard Blight" thread either.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:44 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
My dear fellow mods. I have just received this from Naps on Pasoti:
Wotcher Frank,

This post has gone past the pale, we are now considering legal action.

Coxside_Green wrote:
I've pretty much shied away from this topic since I first posted it, what a wanker I was for shying away.

I woke up today and learnt about the Stapleton et al bid with Lombard.

I've dropped a few posts here and there and left opinions.

Being conscious of legalities I do my utmost to not leave myself open to libel or slander etc. Imagine my disgust when 'alleged' suddenly disappears from my post.

I cant put this down to IJN specifically but I can categorically state there is something very wrong on PASOTI.

Of course I cannot prove it.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=58948&p=1018866#p1018866

That needs to be retracted with an apology mate.

Nasty, f***ing allegation and none of us are at happy with what the gimp is saying.

Banter is one thing, but telling such an untruth is way beyond that.

Ian

I have put it here so that we can discuss it. I know its not what the archive forum is for, but I did say I would move it to Naps whilst we discussed.

I am not sure what the actual libel is.

Quite simply there was no libel. My post got edited without any recognition from the person who edited ie 'this post has been edited by...' wasn't there.

Happy to be called a gimp, my offer on the moors is open.

You dont do banter as proven over the last couple of months since you made this reply.

I will never apologise to you until you admit how damaging to our club you actually are. I'm not talking about desperately repairing the damage you created over the last 10 months, I'm talking about you just being a wanker and stifling debate along with the other wankers 4-5 years ago.

The offer on the moors is still open.

Football is a passionate sport. We sometimes over-react, I certainly did when I started this thread, yet months on I can see no wrong.

Your outburst over the last 24 hours has brought everything home. I feel guilty calling you a wanker now, you're a f**king mentalist, you flew over the cuckoos nest, simple as!

Now f**k off and get some help IJN, leave our club alone!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Wotcher Frank,

Coxside_Green wrote:
I've pretty much shied away from this topic since I first posted it, what a wanker I was for shying away.

Being conscious of legalities I do my utmost to not leave myself open to libel or slander etc. Imagine my disgust when 'alleged' suddenly disappears from my post.

I cant put this down to IJN specifically but I can categorically state there is something very wrong on PASOTI.

Nasty, f***ing allegation and none of us are at happy with what the gimp is saying.

Ian

I have put it here so that we can discuss it. I know its not what the archive forum is for, but I did say I would move it to Naps whilst we discussed.

Quite simply there was no libel. My post got edited without any recognition from the person who edited ie 'this post has been edited by...' wasn't there.

You dont do banter as proven over the last couple of months since you made this reply.

I will never apologise to you until you admit how damaging to our club you actually are. I'm not talking about desperately repairing the damage you created over the last 10 months, I'm talking about you just being a wanker and stifling debate along with the other wankers 4-5 years ago.

Football is a passionate sport. We sometimes over-react, I certainly did when I started this thread, yet months on I can see no wrong.

Your outburst over the last 24 hours has brought everything home. I feel guilty calling you a wanker now, you're a f**king mentalist, you flew over the cuckoos nest, simple as!

One post that sums up ATD - Personal abuse, foul language and a complete lack of reasoning......yet NOTHING will be done about it. GOB will say 'man up', Rickler will take the thread off course changing the subject, Penzance Pirate will say 'whats wrong with it' and add to the abuse and Tringy will pretend to be intelligent.....lovely.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 am

Coxside has only made 16 posts 0n ATD since registering in May. He certainly says it how he sees it. Pity a few more haven't done the same over the last few years.

This is a big boys forum Webby, not one that applies thought control. A common complaint on this growing forum from new members, is the unhealthy control exercised by a few untouchables on the farm.

If you can't see that there is a problem on there, you are part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Peace Process   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 am

What will I say?

I think you do ATD a bit of a disservice, there are 125 plus posters, maybe twenty or so regulars, yet we are all smeared.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 am

Hi Chris

I will bite on this one if you want Very Happy

I have watched the "debate" on both sites for the last couple of days. I don't think anyone comes out of it with any credit whatsoever.

You have to understand this isn't Pasoti. They heavily mod anything they don't like. Most of the time they are spot on and there are no complaints. But because they are unaccountable the conspiracy theorists have a field day.

But by heavily modding things they do the original poster a great service. They remove their original stupid comments. Usually these stupid comments come late on a Saturday night when people have had too much to drink.

But here we do things differently. If someone wants to make stupid comments then I believe it should be left so that everyone can see. I am not covering up for anyone - if you post something stupid you can deal with the consequences.

Coxside Green is a pasoti poster who has a history of falling out with Ian and then ranting on here, before disappearing for a few months. This is a pasoti problem not ours.

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 am

Chris Webb wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Wotcher Frank,

Coxside_Green wrote:

Ian

One post that sums up ATD - Personal abuse, foul language and a complete lack of reasoning......yet NOTHING will be done about it. GOB will say 'man up', Rickler will take the thread off course changing the subject, Penzance Pirate will say 'whats wrong with it' and add to the abuse and Tringy will pretend to be intelligent.....lovely.

I speak irrelevant of which website.

Last night I got banned from PASOTI for comparing IJN with another infamous Ian, yes, real 'scum'.

I think I made my point. IJN seems to think he is above anyone who might have a different view to himself. Maybe he should think twice in future before labelling fellow Argo fans 'scum'!

Edit to add more

Apologies to ATD. If I didn't get banned from 'terraces' (ffs) then I dont need to rant here, sorry for that.

Now Chris, you want something done about my posts?. What are you going to do about IJN labelling fellow Argo fans as 'scum'?. You might not like my postings from last night but there was a damn good reason for it. If you think it went too far, tough. It was IJN who took it to terraces and 'took the gloves off' so to speak.
Back to top Go down

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks Coxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IJN - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN   IJN - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum