Tringreen
Noseyparker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Bullying tactics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Cerbs took great delight in demonstrating that there are relatively simple ways of creating multi's on here, without flagging up obvious IP matches etc.
To be honest...we let it slide that time.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:52 am

Vetting of new members is an imprecise science, but in this instance the whole mod team (I think) are confident of the identity of Nosey and have not come across him before. He is undoubtably adept at poking with a sharp stick to provoke a response, if that winds some posters up so much then I'd suggest they follow Tring's advice to ignore.

We know who Baltimore is and we have also had an application in the last few days that pointed to Dane and was not activated.

We are committed to fullfilling the democratic mandate of this site to allow all Argyle fans to join and argue their case, I would hope that contrasting views would lead to sensible (no pun intended) debate rather than abuse but that doesn't seem to be the way of internet forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:16 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Firstly, may I apologise to the genuine and decent people on here for the acidity and negative posts that seem to have surrounded me since I joined ADT. I joined in good faith and had people taking side swipes at me and accused me of being some sort of fake account / stooge. Maybe it is a personality flaw of mine but I do not like injustice so I fought back and challenged these bullies which did not go down very well at all.

Subsequently I have been validated and vindicated by the mods and the bullies informed accordingly. Sadly they are still posting in a ferociously negative manner about me, even though they have been told to "put up or shut up".

It is my intention to remain on this site and join in with debate and banter in the future.

My reason for posting this is that I want to highlight certain members disgraceful bullying tactics and to advise anyone else who suffers at their hands to contact the mods who will give advice and support (assuming it is a genuine complaint)

PAFC should be the topic of conversation on here NOT a medium for people to bully others. We are all Argyle fans and therefore all equal
I'll say no more about this subject (except if I am provoked by people with "small man syndrome")

Thank you

Nosey, we are not all equal. I am a City fan so obviously I am your better. When the weather improves please finish cutting my hedges and return the sit on mower to the 2nd greenhouse or I will inform the authorities and have your benefits cut.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Cerbs took great delight in demonstrating that there are relatively simple ways of creating multi's on here, without flagging up obvious IP matches etc.

The mod team knew very quickly it was Cerbs and kept a close eye on him.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:53 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

The mod team knew very quickly it was Cerbs and kept a close eye on him.

He'll be back. He needs to do some more of Nool's dirty work if he wants to achieve recognition on the farm and at the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

Last night was a sorry episode for this forum but deleting an account seems a bit over the top.

Surely just logging out and taking a few days out to cool off would've been a better course of action.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am

I agree Yea man. Its almost as if those who've left allowed the troll to win. Why do that. They are here to ruin this site and folks that helped make this what it is just delete their accounts and help the troll achieve his goal.

Thats if he is a troll. The written word can be an imprecise communication tool and frankly I can't see much if anything that Nosey's done to get the flack he's got.

Cheers
H

Last edited by shonbo on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 am

Yea Man wrote:
Last night was a sorry episode for this forum but deleting an account seems a bit over the top.

Surely just logging out and taking a few days out to cool off would've been a better course of action.

Agree, I thought Peggy work in the Union would have her ride over what as been said, Andy has let the Racist win by leaving. Penz should count to ten or leave it untill he cool off.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:00 pm

fab avatar tgwu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

shonbo wrote:
fab avatar tgwu

She is quite proud of 'em Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Because deleting their own account is a child's way of stomping off when you cannot get your own way, it was the same tactics that was used by Cerbs, Andy S, and more recently Peggy...all members of the odious Cherry Tree Cabal i might add .... coincidence !!?
They all claimed to have renounced the despicable regime on Pasoti because of its undemocratic nature yet as soon as it was practiced on here and the results were those that were unfavorable for themselves their true colors were shown, examples ...the ATD election and allowing the Coathy account to stand to name a few.
They were hell bent on the "Pasotification" of ATD, they craved the new found fame and self promotion that their secret buddies (the brothers grim) over on Pasoti were enjoying, then when democracy was practiced the teddies were well and truly thrown because the one thing that all true farm animals dont do is democracy.

Ill miss Penz though No
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

They were hell bent on the "Pasotification" of ATD, they craved the new found fame and self promotion that their secret buddies (the brothers grim) over on Pasoti were enjoying, then when democracy was practiced the teddies were well and truly thrown because the one thing that all true farm animals dont do is democracy.
Not sure I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Firstly, may I apologise to the genuine and decent people on here for the acidity and negative posts that seem to have surrounded me since I joined ADT. I joined in good faith and had people taking side swipes at me and accused me of being some sort of fake account / stooge. Maybe it is a personality flaw of mine but I do not like injustice so I fought back and challenged these bullies which did not go down very well at all.

Subsequently I have been validated and vindicated by the mods and the bullies informed accordingly. Sadly they are still posting in a ferociously negative manner about me, even though they have been told to "put up or shut up".

It is my intention to remain on this site and join in with debate and banter in the future.

My reason for posting this is that I want to highlight certain members disgraceful bullying tactics and to advise anyone else who suffers at their hands to contact the mods who will give advice and support (assuming it is a genuine complaint)

PAFC should be the topic of conversation on here NOT a medium for people to bully others. We are all Argyle fans and therefore all equal

I'll say no more about this subject (except if I am provoked by people with "small man syndrome")

Thank you

Quite right. They bully me too as they're jealous of my general awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Vetting of new members is an imprecise science, but in this instance the whole mod team (I think) are confident of the identity of Nosey and have not come across him before. He is undoubtably adept at poking with a sharp stick to provoke a response, if that winds some posters up so much then I'd suggest they follow Tring's advice to ignore.

We know who Baltimore is and we have also had an application in the last few days that pointed to Dane and was not activated.

We are committed to fullfilling the democratic mandate of this site to allow all Argyle fans to join and argue their case, I would hope that contrasting views would lead to sensible (no pun intended) debate rather than abuse but that doesn't seem to be the way of internet forums.

Hi Charlie, I can absolutely assure you I have only reacted to being attacked and have no agenda whatsoever. If u can be bothered look at my posts and u will see what I've had to put up with from day 1.

I may be "poking with a sharp stick" but when you have people PM'ing me to call me all sorts of expletives, what do you expect?

I'm a family man who has supported Argo as a man and boy. I am polite and well mannered but if I am attacked, I will attack back in a similar vein (although hopefully in a more literate way than some others),

I'm sure this will die down but I truly hope this entire episode has taught people that new people should be welcomed (maybe with a little trepidation) and not fed to the ADT bully boys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Hi Charlie, I can absolutely assure you I have only reacted to being attacked and have no agenda whatsoever. If u can be bothered look at my posts and u will see what I've had to put up with from day 1.

I may be "poking with a sharp stick" but when you have people PM'ing me to call me all sorts of expletives, what do you expect?

I'm a family man who has supported Argo as a man and boy. I am polite and well mannered but if I am attacked, I will attack back in a similar vein (although hopefully in a more literate way than some others),

I'm sure this will die down but I truly hope this entire episode has taught people that new people should be welcomed (maybe with a little trepidation) and not fed to the ADT bully boys.

My God you really are a prize prick. You want to be loved yet can't get three letters in the correct order? Just coincidence I suppose?

I'm not sure which low-life you are, but you are pond scum. You know your mate the one who pointed you in this direction, can you ask him if he knows any other sites where you might be welcome? Or would you like to let everyone know who the friend is who pointed you this way? If not then you are even less awesome than Hairy!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

My God you really are a prize prick. You want to be loved yet can't get three letters in the correct order? Just coincidence I suppose?

I'm not sure which low-life you are, but you are pond scum. You know your mate the one who pointed you in this direction, can you ask him if he knows any other sites where you might be welcome? Or would you like to let everyone know who the friend is who pointed you this way? If not then you are even less awesome than Hairy!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I think you are subscribing to the Scottish stereo-type of being angry and aggressive Mr Greenjock. Do you go into pubs, have a hof n a hof and then start indiscriminently attacking people?

If you are a "jock" why are you supporting our great club? Surely you should be in Glasgow throwing sectarian insults at each other?

Who is hairy? Is this chap a bear?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you for the "lol" Mr Tring! Can you translate that friom Cypriot to English please? (For the benefit of the non Cypriot speaking amongst us)

Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Whether you be "new" or "old" posters, after last night's show, please keep this civil.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Ok, apologies.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm

My but you have cooked up a bit of a storm Nosey, me, I think it's a bit rich the way the ruling junta on here spout their blocks about the democratic nature of the site then spit their collective dummy out at any sign of democracy breaking out.

Now don't get me wrong, I have just been quietly ejected from Pashitty for calling Newell and Webb exactly what they are, in the best possible taste of course, and I continue to hold them in the lowest possible esteem but that wouldn't stop me from engaging with them and theirs on matters of import and the state of PAFC.

I have no idea whether you are a BGB, a camp follower or just an honest cove with a point of view, I care little tbh, I would simply extend a cordial welcome and request that as soon as you have finished the lawns at Red Star Towers you nip around and sort my gutters, my usual scummy Plimuff chap hasn't recovered from the last time he fell off my roof.

ps. Anything that adds a little variety to this site has to be welcome.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
My but you have cooked up a bit of a storm Nosey, me, I think it's a bit rich the way the ruling junta on here spout their blocks about the democratic nature of the site then spit their collective dummy out at any sign of democracy breaking out.

Now don't get me wrong, I have just been quietly ejected from Pashitty for calling Newell and Webb exactly what they are, in the best possible taste of course, and I continue to hold them in the lowest possible esteem but that wouldn't stop me from engaging with them and theirs on matters of import and the state of PAFC.

I have no idea whether you are a BGB, a camp follower or just an honest cove with a point of view, I care little tbh, I would simply extend a cordial welcome and request that as soon as you have finished the lawns at Red Star Towers you nip around and sort my gutters, my usual scummy Plimuff chap hasn't recovered from the last time he fell off my roof.

ps. Anything that adds a little variety to this site has to be welcome.

Thank you Lord, I guess time will tell whether I am what they think I am (sadly I don't know what I'm supposed to be!).

In the meantime I will post away safe in the knowledge that the bullies appear to have stopped spitting bile toward me, for the time being anyway.

Have an enjoyable evening and all the best for 2013when, of course, it arrives

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Just read this so correct me if I'm wrong - Peggy and Penz have done a flounce over a new poster not being banned ?

So hard to follow the thread .
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Me for some reason. Long story but all very weird! Angry of Mayfair had a hissy fit and stormed off too. Last night was diva night on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Damn - I've lost my king/queen of the flounces title .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next