Greenskin
Tringreen
Noseyparker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Bullying tactics - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Some chap called tring wasn't a happy chappy either. Reminded me of elton John with his tantrums & tiaras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
My but you have cooked up a bit of a storm Nosey, me, I think it's a bit rich the way the ruling junta on here spout their blocks about the democratic nature of the site then spit their collective dummy out at any sign of democracy breaking out.

Now don't get me wrong, I have just been quietly ejected from Pashitty for calling Newell and Webb exactly what they are, in the best possible taste of course, and I continue to hold them in the lowest possible esteem but that wouldn't stop me from engaging with them and theirs on matters of import and the state of PAFC.

I have no idea whether you are a BGB, a camp follower or just an honest cove with a point of view, I care little tbh, I would simply extend a cordial welcome and request that as soon as you have finished the lawns at Red Star Towers you nip around and sort my gutters, my usual scummy Plimuff chap hasn't recovered from the last time he fell off my roof.

ps. Anything that adds a little variety to this site has to be welcome.

It's a democracy as long as it isn't a cabal lol!

In all seriousness I think you're dead right LT and on this thread alone all the examples of a bullying culture are screaming out but are well hidden behind a guise of democracy.

This site should have been for anyone to use, but it seems that if you are not one of the existing dozen, have upset one of the existing dozen or a friend or acquaintance of Ian Newell then you will not be made to feel all that wanted.

ATD should have been for all but it has becomie a site for the existing dozen and it wouldn't take much for that existing dozen to be forgotten about once again, as will ATD.

I question if ATD has ran the distance, if moderators should take a firmer hand and offer protection to users that do not fit the criteria of one or two that do little to promote the site other than to poke at those they do not agree with or have had past issues with. No matter what, ATD has little appeal to it these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 pm

GOB wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
My but you have cooked up a bit of a storm Nosey, me, I think it's a bit rich the way the ruling junta on here spout their blocks about the democratic nature of the site then spit their collective dummy out at any sign of democracy breaking out.

Now don't get me wrong, I have just been quietly ejected from Pashitty for calling Newell and Webb exactly what they are, in the best possible taste of course, and I continue to hold them in the lowest possible esteem but that wouldn't stop me from engaging with them and theirs on matters of import and the state of PAFC.

I have no idea whether you are a BGB, a camp follower or just an honest cove with a point of view, I care little tbh, I would simply extend a cordial welcome and request that as soon as you have finished the lawns at Red Star Towers you nip around and sort my gutters, my usual scummy Plimuff chap hasn't recovered from the last time he fell off my roof.

In all seriousness I think you're dead right LT and on this thread alone all the examples of a bullying culture are screaming out but are well hidden behind a guise of democracy.

This site should have been for anyone to use, but it seems that if you are not one of the existing dozen, have upset one of the existing dozen or a friend or acquaintance of Ian Newell then you will not be made to feel all that wanted.

ATD should have been for all but it has becomie a site for the existing dozen and it wouldn't take much for that existing dozen to be forgotten about once again, as will ATD.

I question if ATD has ran the distance, if moderators should take a firmer hand and offer protection to users that do not fit the criteria of one or two that do little to promote the site other than to poke at those they do not agree with or have had past issues with. No matter what, ATD has little appeal to it these days.

Blimey ! are you serious ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:25 pm

greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Blimey ! are you serious ?

Yup!

ATD should be for anyone to use without being hounded or name called and there's a difference between being name called and being called out. There is an equal amount of obsession on ATD as there has been to control the opinion of Argyle fans and it's quite clear for all to see on this thread alone. GG. It's something we're all guilty of but some are more guilty than others, those are the ones that will see themselves isolated one way or another, just as the freaks that have attempted to control the opinion of Argyle fans throughout the years of Argyle misery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Oh I hope ADT doesn't close down. Nosey Parker likes it Very Happy

Which bits of ADT appeal to you NP? Surely after receiving all the abuse you have, then it would have been much more logical to just dismiss it as a bunch of freaks and walk away?

If you do stick around, and you are such a fan of ADT, I would warn you not to read The Newell Files if they ever see the light of day again. Wouldn't be comfortable reading for an ADT fan affraid

Big Gay Bears, Big Momma Bears in bikini's and lots of Big Gay Bears with their many faces exposed to the world. There's even Big Gay Bear's boss bidding in an auction for a bearskin lol!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Sorry but I don't see why I should walk away. I have never dismissed this site as full of freaks etc, I just said there are a few of them. It would be crass of me to dismiss everyone on here!

I will repeat myself (again), in that all I have done is defend myself from some really nasty comments on here. If I really wanted to get verbally abused I would go to the cowshed on a Saturday afternoon with my argyle shirt on

Anyway, bored with defending myself now but not bored with ADT!!!
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Absolutely feckin mental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:50 pm

greengenes wrote:
Just read this so correct me if I'm wrong - Peggy and Penz have done a flounce over a new poster not being banned ?

So hard to follow the thread .

You're wrong, gg .... or at least more than half wrong.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 pm

knecht wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Just read this so correct me if I'm wrong - Peggy and Penz have done a flounce over a new poster not being banned ?

So hard to follow the thread .

You're wrong, gg .... or at least more than half wrong.

I'd say half or slightly less than half, but hey, that's splitting hairs.

GG, Penz took exception to Nosey not being 'dealt' with. Peggy, after initially joining in with the anti-Nosey stuff, got a sarky comment from Tring. It may have even been two sarky comments. She then told him to fukk off, and deleted her account.

Anyway, out now for festivities! drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Firstly, may I apologise to the genuine and decent people on here for the acidity and negative posts that seem to have surrounded me since I joined ADT. I joined in good faith and had people taking side swipes at me and accused me of being some sort of fake account / stooge. Maybe it is a personality flaw of mine but I do not like injustice so I fought back and challenged these bullies which did not go down very well at all.

Subsequently I have been validated and vindicated by the mods and the bullies informed accordingly. Sadly they are still posting in a ferociously negative manner about me, even though they have been told to "put up or shut up".

It is my intention to remain on this site and join in with debate and banter in the future.

My reason for posting this is that I want to highlight certain members disgraceful bullying tactics and to advise anyone else who suffers at their hands to contact the mods who will give advice and support (assuming it is a genuine complaint)

PAFC should be the topic of conversation on here NOT a medium for people to bully others. We are all Argyle fans and therefore all equal

I'll say no more about this subject (except if I am provoked by people with "small man syndrome")

Thank you

Freudian slip?

Argyle Dork Telegraphic?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Aviva Dick Tremblers
Back to top Go down
Naughty Step

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 am

I don't quite get what basis all the initial accusations directed against NP are from.

It is very obvious that he has been lurking for some considerable time but, from what I've seen on here, 'The hare always gets f....'

From my own experience of just trying to join this site, the mods are bloody good at vetting! If they say that they know his identity, I'm sure that I believe them.

NP is most definitely a troll, though! You're a 40 something Honicknowle 'graduate?' Talk Janner then, and you'll be a more comfortable read.

As for me, I haven't put my head above the parapet much because, there's nothing much to debate. I can't add to the blindingly obvious that, I used to love someone, since the age of 4, and now she seems to hate me.

Anyway, hope 2013 is rewarding personally, (if not sportingly,) for ALL ADT'ers.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Almost Dropped Testicles
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Naughty Step wrote:
I don't quite get what basis all the initial accusations directed against NP are from.

It is very obvious that he has been lurking for some considerable time but, from what I've seen on here, 'The hare always gets f....'

From my own experience of just trying to join this site, the mods are bloody good at vetting! If they say that they know his identity, I'm sure that I believe them.

NP is most definitely a troll, though! You're a 40 something Honicknowle 'graduate?' Talk Janner then, and you'll be a more comfortable read.

As for me, I haven't put my head above the parapet much because, there's nothing much to debate. I can't add to the blindingly obvious that, I used to love someone, since the age of 4, and now she seems to hate me.

Anyway, hope 2013 is rewarding personally, (if not sportingly,) for ALL ADT'ers.

It was an away game v Honicknowle! I won't apologise for being able to string a sentence together even though I had a secondary school education!

Other than that, cheers for the positive post
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Naughty Step wrote:

And we have a pretty good idea who you are NS!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Truth is, I actually don't care if you know who I am! I suppose you have a 1 in 270,000 chance of getting it correct

I'm sure you lot are PM'ing each other playing guessing games. I guess I should be flattered!

Anyway, back to enjoying my day off with a coffee, my iPad and my old and trusty mates Ian and Chris as company

I may as well say it cos some smart arse is bound to lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Oh dear Nosey, I was talking to Naughty! Bit of a slip up!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Naughty Step wrote:

And we have a pretty good idea who you are NS!

Actually Mr Mouldyoldgoat, you can't possibly know who I am! If you lived in Plymouth then you would have a chance of knowing me but as you live in Berkshire I think it highly unlikely.

I have only ever been to Berkshire to watch Argyle, never slept, eaten or drank there!

Anyway, who bloody cares if u know me lol
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh good! I apologise for my mistake. A genuine one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:25 pm

So the Bellend was a troll what a shame, knecht thought he found a new friend Sleep
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:31 pm

SS68 you no idea what fun we are having and with your post it moves on!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:34 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
lol! My pleasure moulders!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm

take it naughty step & nosey parker are related ??? two dimwits.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
lol! My pleasure moulders!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
take it naughty step & nosey parker are related ??? two dimwits.

Are we? I must find out he is & introduce myself lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next