RegGreen
Yea Man
Dick Trickle
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Bullying of Managers - Suspects Empty
PostSubject: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Anyone remember the John Shez Twitter account? Not sure who was behind that but it was rumoured to be our esteemed President Mr Webb. Not sure if this was before or after he had an affair with the Argyle captain's wife and split their family...? Anyone seen him recently on the terraces?

You'll also remember Bobby getting the old rumour mill going about how he was always pissed. Times were tough then so it was the old messageboard jungle drums that paid for Bobby.

Now we have a new account focused on Derek Adams.................anyone wishing to have a bet to say who is behind this account?

Certainly takes the heat off the lack of grandstand development doesn't it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 pm

He's got form for bogus Twitter accounts, wasn't he behind Argyle moans too?

Then there's Newell with his Rasturd3rd account which the thick twat posted as himself to by mistake Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 11:24 pm

what a disgrace, no doubt that fucktard cruel Nool or the wife rustler Chris Plebb involved again.

Derek is doing a good job considering the constraints he is working under.

Shameful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Anyone remember the John Shez Twitter account? Not sure who was behind that but it was rumoured to be our esteemed President Mr Webb. Not sure if this was before or after he had an affair with the Argyle captain's wife and split their family...? Anyone seen him recently on the terraces?

You'll also remember Bobby getting the old rumour mill going about how he was always pissed. Times were tough then so it was the old messageboard jungle drums that paid for Bobby.

Now we have a new account focused on Derek Adams.................anyone wishing to have a bet to say who is behind this account?

Spoke to that smiling knife Webb after the Rochdale match 2013 and he was creaming how Shezza was the best thing since sliced bread, horrible example of a human being. Absolute weasel
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

the original account i remember they used your name dick trickle ATD or somethink similar to abuse atders then it was switch the the john shezz account was the same email address
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 am

RegGreen wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

the original account i remember they used your name dick trickle ATD or somethink similar to abuse atders then it was switch the the john shezz account was the same email address
if i can remember didnt they use a photo of tringreen on that DT Atd account as well
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:56 am

Yea Man wrote:

Then there's Newell with his Rasturd3rd account which the thick twat posted as himself to by mistake Laughing

Wasn't that the one where he had a photo of himself trying on shoes in a shop ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 am

I've heard that Nooly and President Charisma are joining forces for next years X-factor!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 am

Why is John Lloyd "following" that account....??   Bottom left  ??
Or someones idea of fun  ??
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Wasn't that the one where he had a photo of himself trying on shoes in a shop   ??   lol!

That's the one Laughing

And a shot from the directors box.

Thick idiot lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am

The tweets look like they're from someone who is educated - which rules out Nool, Webb and Dane I would suggest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:23 am

I dotn know who is behind that account but in fairness you Cant deny though that Del does come out with some stupid shit at times.

May even be a pompey fan doing it as he is a source of great amusement to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
The tweets look like they're from someone who is educated - which rules out Nool, Webb and Dane I would suggest.

Rules out Paul Wotton too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:19 pm

The Deluded Derek Twitter account is basically a less funny version of Deluded Brendan, a homage to the managerial skills of Brendan Rodgers.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 pm

different day same old sycophants.

One day the club will be rid of these morons
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

It not only manager they bully, but paying fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 6:53 pm

The original account was called TrickyDickyATD. The photo was of Tring and the bio referenced Ricks. The account followed ATDers including myself. The account spent time goading ATDers and GreenSam but wasn’t very interesting. It was fairly obvious it was Nool behind it.

The account then changed name to JohnShez1 and changed emphasis to mocking John Sheridan and his players. The account labelled Shez as a drunk and a womaniser. It was offensive and not very funny but claimed to be a parody.

When Dick Trickle and I met Starnes he told us that he could guess the initials of the person behind the account - which we both took as a clear reference to IJN. I posted details of the conversation between the 3 of us on ATD shortly after.

When Nool complained to my employer this was one of the screenshots De Lar gave him to submit as “evidence” against me.

Considering Nool has previous form for this sort of account I suspect that he is behind this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The original account was called TrickyDickyATD. The photo was of Tring and the bio referenced Ricks. The account followed ATDers including myself. The account spent time goading ATDers and GreenSam but wasn’t very interesting. It was fairly obvious it was Nool behind it.

The account then changed name to JohnShez1 and changed emphasis to mocking John Sheridan and his players. The account labelled Shez as a drunk and a womaniser. It was offensive and not very funny but claimed to be a parody.

When Dick Trickle and I met Starnes he told us that he could guess the initials of the person behind the account - which we both took as a clear reference to IJN. I posted details of the conversation between the 3 of us on ATD shortly after.

When Nool complained to my employer this was one of the screenshots De Lar gave him to submit as “evidence” against me.

Considering Nool has previous form for this sort of account I suspect that he is behind this one.
Screenshots to your employer.
What a pair of SADDO's they are. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Screenshots to your employer.
What a pair of SADDO's they are. popcorn

What's even more laughable is they actually thought Frank's employer would even be able to do something about him posting behind a pseudonym with no link to either him or his employer.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Difference is tho, there are laws today to prevent this sort of trolling and police can investigate. Back in the JohnShez1 account era, those powers didn't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:22 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Its possible this might be Iddesleigh Pete behind it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 am

Could be anyone really it's not like Adams is the most popular manager ever is it? Same as of Porky had the Beemer vandalised,
Old bill, do you know of anyone that doesn't like you or may bear a grudge against you sir?
Porky, I'll have to ask my site manager I'll send the dossiers over later...
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Could be anyone really it's not like Adams is the most popular manager ever is it? Same as of Porky had the Beemer vandalised,
Old bill, do you know of anyone that doesn't like you or may bear a grudge against you sir?
Porky, I'll have to ask my site manager I'll send the dossiers over later...

Both true and very funny
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Was it a good photo of moi ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying of Managers - Suspects   Bullying of Managers - Suspects Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying of Managers - Suspects
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next