Greenskin
Tringreen
Noseyparker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Bullying tactics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:
So far, I am quite satisfied that Nosey is a genuine poster. There is compelling evidence for that. Until he proves otherwise he should be as welcome as anyone else on here.

For example, in my opinion, there are people for whom the name "wanker" is very appropriate. They continue to post. And rightly so - until they break the rules of this site they should continue. I'm, sure there are people who think I am a wanker - and they may be right - but until I break the site rules or decide to shuffle off then I will continue to post.

Nosey has stuck up for himself and given as good as he gets. That's all.

Thank you

I don't want him removed just because he's a Pasoti control freak w@nker. He'll get bored , now it's obvious what he is.

Through our democracy, we now have at least one mod whom I regard as a w@nker but thankfully, we have keyholders and a constitution to stop them proving it.

Calm down Mr Tring, you will do yourself a mischief!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:
So far, I am quite satisfied that Nosey is a genuine poster. There is compelling evidence for that. Until he proves otherwise he should be as welcome as anyone else on here.

For example, in my opinion, there are people for whom the name "wanker" is very appropriate. They continue to post. And rightly so - until they break the rules of this site they should continue. I'm, sure there are people who think I am a wanker - and they may be right - but until I break the site rules or decide to shuffle off then I will continue to post.

Thank you

I don't want him removed just because he's a Pasoti control freak w@nker. He'll get bored , now it's obvious what he is.

Through our democracy, we now have at least one mod whom I regard as a w@nker but thankfully, we have keyholders and a constitution to stop them proving it.

Ha ha ! you wish................................w@nker.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:

Thank you

I wish you no harm Mr Tring. I am however concerned about your Tourette's condition. Perhaps it is not treatable on the isle of which you live? Come home to blighty, we have the NHS here old chap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 pm

You present moderators need to get real as to the games that have always been played by such wind up merchants. You're welcome to them.
The insults started almost immediately, the tourettes is in there now I see, it won't be long before the temper gets lost etc etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
knecht wrote:

Thank you

I wish you no harm Mr Tring. I am however concerned about your Tourette's condition. Perhaps it is not treatable on the isle of which you live? Come home to blighty, we have the NHS here old chap!

Now that .................is naughty
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
You present moderators need to get real as to the games that have always been played by such wind up merchants. You're welcome to them.
The insults started almost immediately, the tourettes is in there now I see, it won't be long before the temper gets lost etc etc...

They always 'çome out' Penz. Their anger at being rumbled is obvious.

The club is being strangled by these dimwits and like any corrupt regime, they'll fight til the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Insulting and swearing at me isn't? Get a grip
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Insulting and swearing at me isn't? Get a grip

Night night 'Jon' . It's late out here and I'm done with playing games with control freaks for one night. Enjoy the ride.

ps Use any influence you have to get rid of Fletcher please. I've been telling everyone he's useless since I first heard him try to speak. It gets so boring ...................and tell Chrystal that I'll wager 200 quid, if he gives me the bookies' 5/1 on Fletcher's Failure this season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:14 pm

The stench of the Cabal tonight is overpowering.
Dark forces at work again i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm

I am going to rename myself guest, no one will know who said what. I think everybody has had too much to drink, tears before bedtime.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Goodnight chaps. I'm currently watching Sherlock Holmes on TV. That Moriarty is a complete bounder!

Perhaps he should join this site! Dastardly fellow!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Summat fishy Oggy..........
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Something fishy sea dog? No real surprise there, taking into account your username!

Nothing fishy at all, I'm just me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Goodnight chaps. I'm currently watching Sherlock Holmes on TV. That Moriarty is a complete bounder!

Perhaps he should join this site! Dastardly fellow!

You sound like Flashman
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Who could have guest it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Good of Nosey to put us all straight on what our topics of conversation should or shouldn't be, mind...

C.. B . S . Classic Bear Syndrome. Rolling Eyes

Get rid of ........................... loads of people and you'd have a nice little forum, talking about the football. What football, you w@nker ! ?

I've just looked up "bear" on the Internet and, apart from the obvious, it's a fat person with a beard who wears leather! Now, Mr Tring you have overstepped the mark, I DO NOT have a beard!!!

Yup you look up bear online and know Tring's talking about big gay one's?

Two of the best posters gone because of this wank and Tring's obsession with the notion that anyone who meets up being Newells new bitch?

Sad night for ADT eh nosey?

Lets hope that when the dust settles and this jerk off has crawled back across the road that someone is able to get penz and Peggy back.

feck me Newell and Webb are practically incontinent right now. I'll have to stick around to keep reminding everyone what a pair of lying backstabbing cnuts they really are.

Maybe even give the Newell files another airing eh nosey? As a newbie you won't know what the feck I'm talking about, but there's some fat slag in a bikini might be right up your street old chap. Mr Hooper certainly enjoyed knocking one out over her.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Good of Nosey to put us all straight on what our topics of conversation should or shouldn't be, mind...

C.. B . S . Classic Bear Syndrome. Rolling Eyes

Get rid of ........................... loads of people and you'd have a nice little forum, talking about the football. What football, you w@nker ! ?

I've just looked up "bear" on the Internet and, apart from the obvious, it's a fat person with a beard who wears leather! Now, Mr Tring you have overstepped the mark, I DO NOT have a beard!!!

Yup you look up bear online and know Tring's talking about big gay one's?

Two of the best posters gone because of this wank and Tring's obsession with the notion that anyone who meets up being Newells new bitch?

Sad night for ADT eh nosey?

Lets hope that when the dust settles and this jerk off has crawled back across the road that someone is able to get penz and Peggy back.

feck me Newell and Webb are practically incontinent right now. I'll have to stick around to keep reminding everyone what a pair of lying backstabbing cnuts they really are.

Maybe even give the Newell files another airing eh nosey? As a newbie you won't know what the feck I'm talking about, but there's some fat slag in a bikini might be right up your street old chap. Mr Hooper certainly enjoyed knocking one out over her.

I am coming to the conclusion that quite a few people on here are mad! Not only mad but paranoid and angry (and weird). I have simply signed up to a website attributed to the team I have supported man and boy and I am descended upon by a pack of blood thirsty wolves. Why don't u give people the benefit of the doubt? The mods have confirmed I am genuine and that is true. The only thing I am guilty of is defending myself, that is my right and my instinct.

Now, call me all the names you like, I intend staying on here and will not be driven out by enormous drama queens!

Anyone for a cup of tea?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Mad? Mad? Of course most of the people on here are mad, their bloody Argyle fans!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Mad? Mad? Of course most of the people on here are mad, their bloody Argyle fans!

Rolling Eyes

Haha, fair comment!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 pm

In fact not only do I fancy a cup of tea, I would love a carrot *twitches nose & runs off into the woods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:05 pm

How has a new poster caused two long standing posters to disappear exactly? From where I'm reading this two people have chosen to leave because they haven't apparently gotten their own way which is to ban somebody who hasn't even broken a rule. This is after it being confirmed that said poster isn't who everyone thinks it is.

Just step back and look at this from an impassive stance. The facts are that two senior posters and several other senior posters have decided this person should not be allowed a view of their own and are "flouncing". Two have flounced off and several others are just flouncing but remaining. There was a thread about a "racist" being allowed to be a member recently. It was decided they should stay until a rule is broken and there was a sort of agreement by many with that. What is the difference between that and any new poster on here? I thought ATD was proud of the fact it didn't just ban people for their opinion unlike another site they rubbish daily or is that just until a certain few decide otherwise.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

The sad fact that we have trolls like this on our forum is a direct result of our democratic stance on things, we all know that this imbecile stems from Pasoti..its odious regime .. Newell or Webb in some way, shape or form.
As i already said if this was on Pasoti this dickhead would have been deleted within a nanosecond ,and fools like this exploit the loopholes in our free for all status.
The Cherry Tree Cabal must know who this fool is? Why the silence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:08 pm

its not hard to change an IP address ffs
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:13 pm

I am completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying tactics   Bullying tactics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying tactics
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next