Dougie
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Greenskin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 am

Leave pasoti out of this gob. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 am

It's them fekin mods, innit! clown
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Its been suggested on pasoti rumours that Purse had a fight with Fletcher- can't really see it, but I'm sure the poster (skynet) has posted some inside info before.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Skynet has now posted (hopefully the latter part is true)-

Quote :
There was no physical fight. Purse just told Fletcher what he was doing wrong, and Fletcher did not like it. Purse and Wotton are a better manager and coach than Fletcher and Nancekevill. As for Ward, he will definitely be involved in team selection and tactics.

Pasoti LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :
There was no physical fight. Purse just told Fletcher what he was doing wrong, and Fletcher did not like it. Purse and Wotton are a better manager and coach than Fletcher and Nancekevill. As for Ward, he will definitely be involved in team selection and tactics.

Pasoti LINK

Purse and wotton are a better manager and coach? Not disputing they might be but how does he know when neither of them have even tried?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 am

Is this the associate director softening us up for Wotton and Purse? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 am

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :

Pasoti LINK

Purse and wotton are a better manager and coach? Not disputing they might be but how does he know when neither of them have even tried?
They can't be worse.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:46 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :

Pasoti LINK

Perhaps he deserves hus mural afterall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 am

Dougie wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :

Pasoti LINK

Perhaps he deserves hus mural afterall

Must have had a lot of time on his hands. Maybe it was to kill time coming back from Fleetwood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"   Did Pursey say "I am the greatest" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Pursey say "I am the greatest"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2