Elias
tcm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm

So , disregarding Zeb's 'condition', Wotton was constantly bullying him and the resultant attack was probably deserved ?

Most bullies get their just deserts eventually.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

But you cant disregard his condition. His condition was thereason he attacked Wotton. The banter/bullying Zeb received was no worse than any of the others received. The others didnt attack Wotton. In Trin world you maybe able to just pick thebits of the story you like but in the real world you can't. Our investigation did pick up on incorrect treatment of the youngsters by the senior pros. But according to the people who know about the dressing room, Ollie, Tim Breaker, Dez Bulpin it was no worse at our club than any other club tbey had been at.

It wasnt right but the reaction was due to Zebs problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Does anyone know if they have faced each other in a match since? Just interested that's all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
But you cant disregard his condition. His condition was thereason he attacked Wotton. The banter/bullying Zeb received was no worse than any of the others received. The others didnt attack Wotton. In Trin world you maybe able to just pick thebits of the story you like but in the real world you can't. Our investigation did pick up on incorrect treatment of the youngsters by the senior pros. But according to the people who know about the dressing room, Ollie, Tim Breaker, Dez Bulpin it was no worse at our club than any other club tbey had been at.

It wasnt right but the reaction was due to Zebs problem.

I've worked with youngsters with behavioural difficulties for years. In Tring's world I always had a wry smile when a bully got clobbered.

Did Zeb have a speech impediment and did Wotton enjoy winding him up Wa wa wa Waterboy style .
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes Zeb had a speech impediment - did Wotton enjoy winding himup? Not half as much az you enjoy winding me up Trin. But would I sever your ear off - no. Your tongue maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Yes Zeb had a speech impediment - did Wotton enjoy winding himup? Not half as much az you enjoy winding me up Trin. But would I sever your ear off - no. Your tongue maybe?

lol! lol! lol!

I've sent you a PM Damon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
I was there that night.

Turned up straight from work, suited and booted, in a proper business type overcoat, wearing gloves as it was a bit cold.

The stewards actually insisted on searching the inside of my gloves.

No wonder there was a huge queue at the turnstiles...

Just as a thought, John, do you think people in suits shouldn't be frisked ?
I think the whole searching thing is outrageous and insulting, and has more to do with the catering concessions than anything, as it is at music festivals.
If some attendees are to be 'searched', then why not all attendees, and I mean everyone... any suit is just as capable of throwing an unopened bottle of water as the next person.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm

I was going to go tonight but my idiot son changed his shift so that we can't make it.

Poor kid, the only boy born in Hampshire to have 5 argyle shirts by the age of 10. Didn't see them win a game for the first 2 and a half yearsish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many fans at the nam?   how many fans at the nam? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how many fans at the nam?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2