RegGreen
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:46 am

Anyone know if there is a link for a live recording of this non-event ?
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:53 am

If there isn't, Al, you might want to try staring at a blank wall. Has much the same effect.
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:57 am

Im only interested to know what colour stripes the shirt may or may not be next season geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:58 am

The Forum, at which supporters will be able to question the club’s hierarchy on all matters Argyle, will be held in the Green Taverners' Suite at Home Park on Saturday, March 19, starting at 10.30am.

The free Forum is open to all supporters. If you cannot attend, we will be streaming an audio-only broadcast of the event on this page. In the days to follow, a full video of the event will be placed on our YouTube Channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:40 am

There is only one question, When are you selling up?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:54 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Im only interested to know what colour stripes the shirt may or may not be next season geek geek geek geek
iam only intrested what pastys we will have next season.....while rome burns geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:03 am

Be the same old pre stage crap with with the usual answering a question with a question with no one any wiser to the situation after the fact
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 am

Do I detect a degree of cynicism here?
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:26 am

Feck off Brent and take your smoke and mirrors with you.
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:29 am

Tgwu wrote:
The Forum, at which supporters will be able to question the club’s hierarchy on all matters Argyle, will be held in the Green Taverners' Suite at Home Park on Saturday, March 19, starting at 10.30am.

The free Forum is open to all supporters. If you cannot attend, we will be streaming an audio-only broadcast of the event on this page. In the days to follow, a full video of the event will be placed on our YouTube Channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's what they say.
But you can be sure that there'll be 'technical difficulties' that will mean the full video won't appear! study
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 10:46 am

the sound is appalling, a bleddy great loud hummm all over it

the hum has gone but the volume is very very low now
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:00 am

What! Being done on a shoestring budget as per.....shorely not?
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:01 am

its working now,  still abit quiet though.  Brent is humming and amming away.

I think he said the ballon payment may be half a million short by Oct 30, I aint too sure though as its a biff muffly quiet
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 am

For all you #stripesareback fans, there will be news of the shirt within the month..........COOOOOOOORRRRRR
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:21 am

The last one I saw on youtube looked like it was held at an old folks home
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:22 am

alannotivvy wrote:
its working now,  still abit quiet though.  Brent is humming and amming away.

I think he said the ballon payment may be half a million short by Oct 30,   I aint too sure though as its a biff muffly quiet

I connected the laptop to the TV and used the TV to increase the sound.
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:24 am

dont seem too bad now
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:35 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
The last one I saw on youtube looked like it was held at an old folks home

They all are. The same old codgers get wheeled out to smile gratefully for the opportunity to breathe the same-room oxygen as Green Jim.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:53 am

You proberly didnt get the answers we all wanted to know...but could you all piss off nicely now while the green taveners get the room ready for wankfest & bucket rattle for our lord & master jim....Thank you
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 am

The reluctant thinker HAS actually thought about purchasing HP off of PCC.....purely for the benefit of the club of course.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:16 pm

For me personally, it was disappointing to see such a low turnout given what I read and hear about greivances from sections of the fanbase. I sometimes wonder whether enough people actually care? If I'm thinking that then you can bet JB is! 'Solidarity In Numbers' and all that...

Seems there are more people on the Hoe at the badger culling protest than were at that meeting. However, some food for thought with some of his responses and he made no bones about the fact he is not amused about the ACV status.
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Anyone pissed themselves yet?
Commode!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
For me personally, it was disappointing to see such a low turnout given what I read and hear about greivances from sections of the fanbase. I sometimes wonder whether enough people actually care? If I'm thinking that then you can bet JB is! 'Solidarity In Numbers' and all that...

Seems there are more people on the Hoe at the badger culling protest than were at that meeting. However, some food for thought with some of his responses and he made no bones about the fact he is not amused about the ACV status.
the main reason is the time of the event making hard for a lot of fans to attend.me personally think thats a ploy by the club to stop the awkward questions thats why its always a early kickoff so perhaps steel cannon thats a question you can ask is why they dont make it a later time or after a game
Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:39 pm

SteelCannon wrote:

Or it could just be that as long as the club persist with the ridiculous 10.30am start time, which leave people having to kill 3 hours before kick off, or make two journeys to and from the club, then people will, rightly, decide that their time on a Saturday could be better spent - with family, for example.

The AFT should be insisting that these forums are held post-match, to maximise attendances.

The cynical amongst us might take the view that the timings are deliberately designed to put people off attending.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Homeslice wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Or it could just be that as long as the club persist with the ridiculous 10.30am start time, which leave people having to kill 3 hours before kick off, or make two journeys to and from the club, then people will, rightly, decide that their time on a Saturday could be better spent - with family, for example.

The AFT should be insisting that these forums are held post-match, to maximise attendances.

The cynical amongst us might take the view that the timings are deliberately designed to put people off attending.
dont think the clubs to keen to have it after a game/maybe a defeat cos then i think steel cannon you could be well surprised how many anti brent supporters turn up then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FANS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM   FANS FORUM Empty

Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next