harvetheslayer
Dog Bone Malone
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Let fans in on Dec 2nd? Empty
PostSubject: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Expected to be an announcement from the gov't today that spectators can return to outdoor sporting events from Dec 2nd. Supposed to be as follows-

Sounds like sport is back from Dec 2:

Tier 1

4,000 spectators/ 50% capacity for outdoor events, whichever is lower, and 2,000/ 50% capacity for indoor

Tier 2

2,000 spectators/50% capacity outdoors, whichever is lower, and 1,000/ 50% indoors

Tier 3

Ban on spectators remains

Plymouth's case rate per 100k was at 220 last week but has dropped to 150 today so maybe we may remain at tier 1 if the lockdown finsihes on Dec2nd?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:20 pm

So maybe 4000 ST holders will watch Ipswich on Dec 5th at Home Park?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Today's PCC Covid chart (from their twitter @plymouthcc )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Madness. With this and the insane relaxing of rules ‘just’ for Xmas, January/February will be lockdown time again. Talk about rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic, FFS.

Right, I’m off to pick up the car from its MOT. What a Face
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 4:10 pm

POI wrote:
Madness. With this and the insane relaxing of rules ‘just’ for Xmas, January/February will be lockdown time again. Talk about rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic, FFS.

Agreed. Its beyond farcical. Johnson hopelessly trying to be "liked" rather than doing whats actually right for the Country
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 4:31 pm

I expect nothing less from the Clown and his incompetent cronies, Happy Covid Xmas everyone. rendeer
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:03 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I expect nothing less from the Clown and his incompetent cronies, Happy Covid Xmas everyone. rendeer

Calm down GG, Mouldy and his crew will have you sacked for such comments.
Whens the next election on this democratic forum?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:38 pm

For some unfathomable reason Europe seems to be following a similar plan for Christmas as the 'incompetent clown and his cronies' perhaps all governments know that the masses will ignore any restrictions at Christmas and have decided not to make criminals of them?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Bozo saves Christmas. Piss ups and parties in the middle of a pandemic spike. What could possibly go wrong? Hopefully a large number of older/vulnerable people may get their first vaccine jab before Christmas and at least have some protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:13 pm

The government doesn’t have to think for me on this, I can fecking well think for myself as to whether I go to HP or not, the family are banned from visiting over the Christmas holiday, just me and the missus.
For all those who are having a pop at Boris and the government, why don’t you just think for yourself and stay safe, you surely don’t need a government to tell you that do you ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:45 pm

The club are missing a trick here, season ticket holders are already satisfied with their excellent Ifollow coverage why not sell the extra tickets on a first come first served basis at say thirty quid a pop?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:46 pm

PatDunne wrote:
For some unfathomable reason Europe seems to be following a similar plan for Christmas as the 'incompetent clown and his cronies'  perhaps all governments know that the masses will ignore any restrictions at Christmas and have decided not to make criminals of them?
More about appeasing the right wing lock down rebels in his own party.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:55 pm

It isn’t rocket science. The Government are simply making it ‘legal’ to do what a big majority would have simply done anyway. But as Graiser says, people are still of course completely able to protect themselves by not mixing over Xmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:44 pm

how are the club going to pick 4000 out of the season ticket holders that is more than 4000 i wonder
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Angry wrote:
how are the club going to pick 4000 out of the season ticket holders that is more than 4000 i wonder

They were told when they went on sale, it was first come, first served, first in...

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Angry wrote:

There’ll no doubt be a few hundred who are either sheltering or simply don’t fancy the prospect of sitting in a crowd, albeit a small one. Other than that probably the earliest purchasers will get first dibs, then after that a bit of a lottery, literally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

They were told when they went on sale, it was first come, first served, first in...

i know but no matter how they do  it they are going to upset many of those who dont get in. what tier are we anyways 2000 or 4000?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

i know but no matter how they do  it they are going to upset many of those who dont get in. what tier are we anyways 2000 or 4000?

Don’t see that really, the rules were spelt out when we bought them, so shouldn’t be any surprises for anybody and there’s always ifollow
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Does any sad act want to endure a half arsed stadium, let alone the Premier league VAR induced shit,
Argyle is now a plastic shite of bobble hats .
Best to stay in the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

Don’t see that really, the rules were spelt out when we bought them, so shouldn’t be any surprises for anybody and there’s always ifollow

again agree but you know its going to happen not sure where i came in the renewing of my season ticket but to be honest im not that fussed about going back atm as i rather go back when we all can and its safe too..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 8:10 am

They have to get a move on and release the new Season Tickets because the EFL are planning to move all Tue Dec 01 games to Wed the 2nd. Which mean we will be home to Rochdale on that date.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 8:15 am

Likelihood is Plymouth like the majority of places will be in Tier 2, at least initially. So only 2,000 fans. Hardly anywhere will be in Tier 1.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Tgwu wrote:
They have to get a move on and release the new Season Tickets because the EFL are planning to move all Tue Dec 01 games to Wed the 2nd. Which mean we will be home to Rochdale on that date.

EFL chair Rick Parry told BBC Radio Four's Today programme.

"We've got to make sure that the clubs and the fans all behave responsibly."

There are six Championship, eight League One and seven League Two fixtures currently scheduled for Tuesday, 1 December and Parry said the EFL will be "as flexible as we can be" if matches could be moved to 2 December to accommodate fans.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Freathy wrote:
Likelihood is Plymouth like the majority of places will be in Tier 2, at least initially.  So only 2,000 fans. Hardly anywhere will be in Tier 1.

One of the criteria for which tier a region is in is how close the hospitals are to being overrun.

With Trelisk already full, Devon & Cornwall seem a sure bet for T2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? Empty

Back to top Go down

Let fans in on Dec 2nd?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next