Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? Empty
PostSubject: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm

If it is, it might be the only chance ATDers get to ask any impertinent questions of our favourite PI -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Tony's stock is rising by the day.He'll be sitting in the director's box next.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:03 pm

how the ebjebies does he get air time after what has been going in the last couple of weeks

silly me i forgot who controls pafc its not brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 pm

He's coming on well is Tony, he's learnt a lot from his superiors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 pm

This PASB is a complete joke and has little to no credibility to it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
If it is, it might be the only chance ATDers get to ask any impertinent questions of our favourite PI -

Not that you would have the balls to ask one though, eh Andy?

Rickler wrote:

The final P &A report disclosed that a “trust account” was set up and used to facilitate the sale of season tickets for this past season. The report stated that this money would be given to the buyer of the club.

My question is..? How much was collected and how much was paid to you, and what has that money been used for?

Got an answer yet, Andy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 am

Renegade wrote:

I agree, non what-so-ever. It's just the same old hand picked junta of head nodders, they will represent only their own breed of self interested social ladder climbers, just as Jim would have requested.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am

GOB wrote:
Renegade wrote:

I agree, non what-so-ever. It's just the same old hand picked junta of head nodders, they will represent only their own breed of self interested social ladder climbers, just as Jim would have requested.

Not sure that's true for the Trust "nominees" GOB. They've said little or nowt in way of electioneering but I presume if they hold the balance of power they will be able to follow the Trust agenda.

I suspect that they would agree with you and I, that the whole exercise is an utter waste of time and effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:59 am

Let them get on with it I say Charlie, none of us are going to take a blind bit of notice of it anyway unless it's an issue involving the Trust.

It's been staggering to see what some people are prepared to do to gain publicity, recognition and a free car park space.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?   I Wonder If It's a Phone-in? Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wonder If It's a Phone-in?
Page 1 of 1