HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logging On via I-Phone etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Logging On via I-Phone etc Empty
PostSubject: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Self-confessed technophobe as I am, can someone advise how I go about logging on to ATD via iphone?

Viewing the different threads is fine, and I can read all the different Boards, but can't seem to locate the 'Log On' bit. Embarassed

Any help gratefully recieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 am

Just like you do on here, the home page and then "log on". The wording is very small though so expand the screen a bit and it should all be fine. The "log on" bit is directly under and to the right of the picture above.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:02 am

GOB wrote:
Just like you do on here, the home page and then "log on". The wording is very small though so expand the screen a bit and it should all be fine. The "log on" bit is directly under and to the right of the picture above.

Hmmm, I'm not seeing any picture at all Gob. All I see is a list of Boards then at the bottom it says "Classic Version". Is this a bitesize version of the main Board?

This is only option when doing a google search for Argyle Talk Democratic (on my iphone) and when i click it, it opens this version.

I can click on the Boards to view the threads but none of the options Home Calendar Gallery FAQ etc are visible?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 am

I had issues with this recently with my blackberry. I clicked on the 'classic version' and the normal site appeared (although the navigation between pages wasn't great).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:49 am

Strange, on my iphone I see the site exactly as it is here. How about typing in the address http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I had issues with this recently with my blackberry. I clicked on the 'classic version' and the normal site appeared (although the navigation between pages wasn't great).

Yep, it's confirmed. I'm a dumbarse.. I thought what I was accessing was actually the "Classic Version".

Didn't realise I could click on it, then this main version opens up. Embarassed

Cheers Chem, I'm now off to chastise myself repeatedly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logging On via I-Phone etc   Logging On via I-Phone etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Logging On via I-Phone etc
Page 1 of 1