Dougie
Freathy
Tringreen
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 am

Guest wrote:
Rickler wrote:
As for Peggy...  She isn't god.  The world doesn't stop talking, even for her.
No, I'm not god, and I've never said I am. What I have said is:

Quote :
I've said more than once that I don't want to talk about why I no longer write for the programme, and there are two reasons for this. First, I said that I wouldn't, and I'm not going to break a promise to a friend. Second, a long career as a negotiator taught me to choose my battles, and this one is not going to be won.
And:

Quote :
To those of you who want to use me to pursue your own agendas, I ask that you respect my request not to do so, since it'll only make me a target yet again.
My turn to do some spelling out.

I don't want my friends subjected to any more abusive phonecalls, the content of which is so nasty they can't bring themselves to repeat it.

I don't want uninvited visitors turning up at my home.

I don't want a private investigator engaged to dig for information about my loved ones.

I don't want my name bandied around the internet, accompanied by words like 'witch' and 'whore'.

I don't want to open my inbox to find physical threats.

You know as well as I do that all these things have happened - to me or to somebody else - in the recent past. Is it asking too much that we don't do anything to bring about more?

So no, not god - just a middle aged woman who used to write a history page and who wants to be left alone.
Christ on a bike.

It's a shame you stood back, would have been nice to see those vermin exposed. What disgusting behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:26 am

ejh wrote on the farm last night, in response to newell's attempted rewriting of history............. again ! Posty still hasn't got any answers either. This response by ejh, in my view, perfectly encapsulates the newell style over the years. Say one thing, do another. Accuse others of the devious activities he practices.
If anyone still can't see newell and his chums for what they are, they must be after position themselves. Truly nauseating and our club has become their fiefdom.

ejh:
Everyone on this site who has read the posts of yourself this summer will have come away with the impression you have never been in two minds, or have had any serious doubts.

You have been vociferously campaigning in support since day one. All you have done is post in support of Brent's plans, ideas, proposals and interests - not interested in weighing up the debate, but always to just defend James.

You say you wanted a bigger stand - did you? Why did you reject the WG initiative then? Why did you belittle the volunteers, question their engineering credentials and tease them afterwards? Why did you reject the campaign for a bigger Mayflower stand due to the reduced sea views from Outland Road properties? Why did you post tear jerking speeches about the importance of Central Park to you, and how the Friends of Central Park was an organisation that has been central to your family's lives for generations, when the WG recommended the Cottage Field alternative?

For someone who supposedly wanted a larger capacity, you had a very peculiar way of demonstrating it - arguing completely against a bigger model in fact. Your later posts about the Friends of Central Park when it came to court time revealed your true feelings for that organisation - as it did when you interrupted their meeting - you just said what was needed at certain times to make sure James' s plan deflected criticism. So it will take more than a few 'of course I wanted a bigger capacity too' clauses, inserted into posts defending Brent's HHP plans, to rewrite history into you campaigning for a bigger capacity. You actively didn't - you campaigned for Brent, and that's it.

Your other nonsense about me texting other posters is completely farcical. I cant decide whether it is paranoia, or just mischief. I have never texted or made a phone call about pasoti or posting on it, or received any, so I won't even bother asking for your evidence. You are of course free to post any if you do, but you shouldn't really be making baseless accusations like that as you just come across as desperately clutching at straws.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:01 am

I can see ejh being banned from pasoti very soon.

The title of the thread says chris webb absent Not heard a word from him for a very very long time. Has he realised he was backing the wrong horse and has quietly returned to the stands.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:21 am

lawnmowerman wrote:

The title of the thread says chris webb absent Not heard a word from him for a very very long time. Has he realised he was backing the wrong horse and has quietly returned to the stands.

I doubt it. He likes the fame but has probably realised they've been sussed by a growing number of people and not just those they call freaks n weirdos.
How long before they start to feel uncomfortable and hear 'sell out' being voiced, as they pass by on their way to the prawn sandwiches ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 am

Tringreen wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I doubt it. He likes the fame but has probably realised they've been sussed by a growing number of people and not just those they call freaks n weirdos.
How long before they start to feel uncomfortable and hear 'sell out' being voiced, as they pass by on their way to the prawn sandwiches ?
As far as I'm concerned, as I think like many others, the Brent 'gang' sold out to the trinkets & baubles of the banker and will always be known for that - sad to watch the last couple of years at the club I once loved!!Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, as I think like many others, the Brent 'gang' sold out to the trinkets & baubles of the banker and will always be known for that - sad to watch the last couple of years at the club I one loved!!Sad Sad Sad
Exactly how I feel, dear boy. For me, it goes way back to when I suggested that we shouldn't trust blindly in the [outclassed at Championship level] Stapleton board. The Pasoti controllers weren't having any of it, even then. They were too busy trying to cosy up to them.
The attempted silencing of dissent has been going on for years. The moderators on sites like footballforums.net used to ask if we could keep our 'falling out' to our own forums but when I pointed out that we were being banned for disagreeing with the Pasoti line, they understood and were amazed that a forum would behave like that. They've even just created a section on there now, just for the in fighting between Argyle people.
The Pasoti Politburo have achieved their goals. A compliant core fanbase and position for the said controllers at the club.

Is it any surprise that they continue to deceive and bully in support of a property developer with only feigned interest in the football club itself ? It's now odds on that these parochial dimwits will end up running the village show and the club itself will be terminally restricted not only by the clusterfuck of a development but by those clueless wannabes. Like kids let loose in a sweet shop.
None but Aviva types and those already addicted will by into their 'vision' of lower league mediocrity.

Who's goin Fleetwood ? Feck off !
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 am

As I've said before, Ian has native cunning and isn't daft. He was in a better position than most of us to see when the wind started to shift and blow from the other direction. He very quickly hitched his waggon to the next best thing and when Nik Barron rides in on his white charger to save our poor beleaguered club from it's next administration you can be sure his first lieutenant will be standing fore square beside him reassuring all and sundry that this will be the best thing that's ever happened to Argo. Best of luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 am

I hope for their sakes that their egos don't get so big that they decide to have themselves on a HP mural. When the masses wake up and realise that the club will forever be in L1/L2 then they will have commissioned their very own 'Wanted' poster.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:22 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
As I've said before, Ian has native cunning and isn't daft. He was in a better position than most of us to see when the wind started to shift and blow from the other direction. He very quickly hitched his waggon to the next best thing and when Nik Barron rides in on his white charger to save our poor beleaguered club from it's next administration you can be sure his first lieutenant will be standing fore square beside him reassuring all and sundry that this will be the best thing that's ever happened to Argo. Best of luck buddy.
Some awful thoughts there - can you just imagine those cnuts in charge at the club? The mind boggles and would be the real end for me!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 am

lol!  Thought I'd heard it all but down on the farm, dozy lapdog Dunlop , claims it wasn't the nool causing trouble at the friends FOCP meeting but rather ' a big fat guy at the back of the room, a FOCP member' Shocked 

What did they used to say, 'You couldn't make it up' ! ? lol!

In come the poodles, multis and dimwits............... as if by command Rolling Eyes 

'Motorman' wrote:

From what I have seen on Pasoti EJH makes things up and passes it off as the truth. strange behaviour.

Any news on when the bulldozers move in?

How do these people look at themselves in the mirror ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
lol!  Thought I'd heard it all but down on the farm, dozy lapdog Dunlop , claims it wasn't the nool causing trouble at the friends FOCP meeting but rather ' a big fat guy at the back of the room, a FOCP member' Shocked 

I know who he's referring to. This was the gentleman who had the landlord called in after the people disrupting the meeting refused to do as they were asked to allow the meeting to proceed uninterrupted and then refused to leave when requested.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 am

knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I know who he's referring to. This was the gentleman who had the landlord called in after the people disrupting the meeting refused to do as they were asked to allow the meeting to proceed uninterrupted and then refused to leave when requested.
Were you there ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Were you there ?

Yes - and I was almost as irritated with the organisation as I was with the pasoti-led insurrectionists.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Were you there ?
Yes - and I was almost as irritated with the organisation as I was with the pasoti-led insurrectionists.

I was there also and I back Knecht up 100%
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:32 pm

ejh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Quote :
I've said more than once that I don't want to talk about why I no longer write for the programme, and there are two reasons for this. First, I said that I wouldn't, and I'm not going to break a promise to a friend. Second, a long career as a negotiator taught me to choose my battles, and this one is not going to be won.
And:

Quote :
To those of you who want to use me to pursue your own agendas, I ask that you respect my request not to do so, since it'll only make me a target yet again.

I don't want my friends subjected to any more abusive phonecalls, the content of which is so nasty they can't bring themselves to repeat it.

I don't want a private investigator engaged to dig for information about my loved ones.

I don't want my name bandied around the internet, accompanied by words like 'witch' and 'whore'.

You know as well as I do that all these things have happened - to me or to somebody else - in the recent past. Is it asking too much that we don't do anything to bring about more?

So no, not god - just a middle aged woman who used to write a history page and who wants to be left alone.
Christ on a bike.

It's a shame you stood back, would have been nice to see those vermin exposed. What disgusting behaviour.
There's been a lot of water under the bridge since then, EJH, and I think it's safe to say that anybody reading this site will have seen 'those vermin exposed' - time and time again.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Peggy wrote:
ejh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Quote :
And:

Quote :

Christ on a bike.

There's been a lot of water under the bridge since then, EJH, and I think it's safe to say that anybody reading this site will have seen 'those vermin exposed' - time and time again.
Too true. Take ejh's recent spat with Herr Newell for example. Mr E completely kebabbed the second Mrs. Brent on the subject of his astonishingly slavish support for the reluctant bidder and the shameless way he now seems to be tentatively attempting to weasel his way out of this position, even though he's been more on message than a radioactive Ben Bradshaw for the entirety of Brent's tenure. Newell could barely have come across as more venal and self-serving if he tried.

What lovely supporters you have in prominent positions at your club.

By the way - nice work ejh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Tgwu wrote:
knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Were you there ?
I was there also and I back Knecht up 100%
Dunlop on Pasoti wrote:
I was reminded today the big fat guy was Tgwu who post on ATD, he has since been disowned by the FoCP so I have been told.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 pm

dunlop on PASOTI wrote.........

"I was reminded today the big fat guy was Tgwu who post on ATD, he has since been disowned by the FoCP so I have been told".

Is dopey dunlop for real Tgwu ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Do not know the man, I will be at the next meeting of the FOCP,

Quote Pasotimods

Hi Dunlop, I have edited your post to remove the name, that person is banned from Pasoti so is unable to reply to your comment. Quote

I have never posted on the farm under TGWU and I was not banned but asked to be remove,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:11 pm

I like Dunlop, he'e one of ATD greatest promotional assets after newell.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:16 pm

If it wasn't Nool who caused the trouble, why did he send an apology letter to the FoCP for their following meeting after the Cherry Tree (I think TGWU mentioned it?).
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm

That right, Janice Hunt acting chair quoted the letter they have received
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:15 pm

[quote="IsThatHHP?"]dunlop on PASOTI wrote.........

"I was reminded today the big fat guy was Tgwu who post on ATD, he has since been disowned by the FoCP so I have been told".quote

Just received my copy of the minutes from the last FOCP meeting and the date for their next meeting jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Its the old trick of repeating a lie often enough so some think that its true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next