Dougie
Freathy
Tringreen
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

"Stuck for words" "Chip off the old block". Now excuse me for pointing out that normally I'm accused of having too much to say. Which is it chaps?

You lot are like a swarm of wasps. Annoying little feckers on your own but with little bite unless you bring your mates around. Peggy has stated quite categorically that she doesn't want a fight about this and that she doesn't want anyone else fighting about it either. Yet, like the little pack in Union Street on a Friday or Saturday night you seem to insist she should fight even when she can't be that bothered. Baying crowd syndrome springs to mind. Why not just leave it alone as she wishes unless this is yet another stick and excuse to beat a certain couple of people with you can't resist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Why does hairy J have to insert some sort of inane image with each of his posts?

getting a bit boring now
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 pm

I quite like it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Why do you have to use the term "village" and "aviva" in every sentence? Bit boring now. Because he likes doing it the same as you like using the terms you do. The diference is exactly what?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"Stuck for words" "Chip off the old block". Now excuse me for pointing out that normally I'm accused of having too much to say. Which is it chaps?

I thought I would have to spell it out for you and I do...

It's not that 'you' are stuck for words, it is the fact - in this instance- that your sons argument ground to a halt, and so veered off subject. You normally do it by rambling on or bringing Tring into it, your son did it with a picture.

As for Peggy... She isn't god. The world doesn't stop talking, even for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Truth is probably more that he got bored with taking the piss out of people like you Rickler. I didn't mention Tring and have tended not to lately but if you insist then I still think he's an arsehole and one argument nobody.

As for Peggy I think she can probably stick up for herself although from your contributions it's clear that little boy robin holds a grudge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Truth is probably more that he got bored with taking the piss out of people like you Rickler. I didn't mention Tring and have tended not to lately but if you insist then I still think he's an arsehole and one argument nobody.

As for Peggy I think she can probably stick up for herself although from your contributions it's clear that little boy robin holds a grudge.

What a charmer you are for a boringbloke Rolling Eyes

I may think you're a cock and a no trick donkey........................ but I usually keep those thoughts to myself, for the sake of other users Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:02 am

Rickler wrote:

No, I'm not god, and I've never said I am. What I have said is:

Quote :
I've said more than once that I don't want to talk about why I no longer write for the programme, and there are two reasons for this. First, I said that I wouldn't, and I'm not going to break a promise to a friend. Second, a long career as a negotiator taught me to choose my battles, and this one is not going to be won.

And:

Quote :
To those of you who want to use me to pursue your own agendas, I ask that you respect my request not to do so, since it'll only make me a target yet again.

My turn to do some spelling out.

I don't want my friends subjected to any more abusive phonecalls, the content of which is so nasty they can't bring themselves to repeat it.

I don't want uninvited visitors turning up at my home.

I don't want a private investigator engaged to dig for information about my loved ones.

I don't want my name bandied around the internet, accompanied by words like 'witch' and 'whore'.

I don't want to open my inbox to find physical threats.

You know as well as I do that all these things have happened - to me or to somebody else - in the recent past. Is it asking too much that we don't do anything to bring about more?

So no, not god - just a middle aged woman who used to write a history page and who wants to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 am

Peggy look after yourself, relax, forget about all things Argyle for a while and enjoy life. Come back to us when you feel you want to and not because you have too!

All the very best.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 am

Well said MOG. all very sad.

So losing 2-1 to Oxford didn't quite do it for the nipper then MOG. Will he came again tho'?
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 am

Peggy wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Quote :
I've said more than once that I don't want to talk about why I no longer write for the programme, and there are two reasons for this. First, I said that I wouldn't, and I'm not going to break a promise to a friend. Second, a long career as a negotiator taught me to choose my battles, and this one is not going to be won.

And:

Quote :
To those of you who want to use me to pursue your own agendas, I ask that you respect my request not to do so, since it'll only make me a target yet again.

I don't want my friends subjected to any more abusive phonecalls, the content of which is so nasty they can't bring themselves to repeat it.

I don't want a private investigator engaged to dig for information about my loved ones.

I don't want my name bandied around the internet, accompanied by words like 'witch' and 'whore'.

You know as well as I do that all these things have happened - to me or to somebody else - in the recent past. Is it asking too much that we don't do anything to bring about more?

So no, not god - just a middle aged woman who used to write a history page and who wants to be left alone.

Christ Sad

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 am

At least everyone now knows how low some people will go for power at Home Park.

As a woman, Peggy has chosen her course and the club should hang its head in shame.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 am

HBLC wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Quote :

And:

Quote :

Christ Sad

And that isn't even all of it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 am

I can understand how a single lady can't handle this sort of attention and neither should she. I hope the police have been involved.
The bullies exerting influence at the club must be stopped.
If we all walk away, they will have won.
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 am

It's just feckin mental.

Having met Peggy plenty of times, she obviously doesn't need a character witness from me but she is bloody awesome. To go through all of that is horrific anyway but because of a 4th tier football club? Defies belief and brings patheticness of those involved to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 am

Guess what ? The link has gone. They do listen in Wink

Peggy and I have not seen eye to eye but I find her last couple of comments both revealing and very sad.

For an articulate and loyal Argyle fan to feel the need to both keep her silence and walk away from the club she loves, speaks volumes to me about the depths the people now running the club will plumb for total control and compliance.

Hang your heads in shame.
PS talking of hanging heads in shame....................
Just looked at the Pasoti home page and their link to 'Argyle Talk' takes you to Cerbigaybeara's site. Don't suppose it will last though, cos he's just criticised Posty over Chancellor's moved thread concerning Peggy.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:46 am

Just in case any recent forum users didn't have a clue about what these bastards get up to and can't understand why someone like Newell gets so much stick when he does all that good for the club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 pm

And if this thread doesn't tweak the moral fabric of the average bloke on the street then nothing will. I hope they sleep well at night!

As far as I am concerned, if you are a pasoti user you are giving credence to this type of behavior and when it's your turn to cop some of the shyte remember, you were warned and have done nothing!

Last edited by GOB on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:32 pm

those two and their sheep have well and truly got their feet under the table and their hands around the clubs throat. Till they feck off the better and safer the clubs future will be.

They are about serving themselves not the fans or the club
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:39 pm

That's it ! I can't stand it any more. I've kept quiet for so long and on so many occasions, despite continued provocation.

GOB writes with passion and despite our differences, I usually agree with him but...............ffs !

Once and for all............. GOB wrote: 'you were warned and you done nothing!'

It's 'did' , not 'done' What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 pm

I done a poo.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 pm

happy now? clown 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:44 pm

GOB wrote:
happy now? clown 
cheers lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent   Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Webb and Ian Newell are absent
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next